North Face Follows Bud and Target

And now they, and you, are comfortable with homo activism and targeting children
OIP.e1mxTbs-EHaEgELxHPEb4gAAAA

What’s wrong with shopping with good will?

You know, a lot of struggling people shop there.. even (gasp).. minorities! Are they low class human beings???
The person I've referenced is a low class human being. You're the one drawing the parallel from goodwill to low class folks and, to the surprise of no one, playing the race card.

The person I've referenced is a low class human being. You're the one drawing the parallel from goodwill to low class folks and, to the surprise of no one, playing the race card.
Well no, you said they were a low class human being BECAUSE they shop at goodwill, or work there.

What’s wrong with shopping with good will?

You know, a lot of struggling people shop there.. even (gasp).. minorities! Are they low class human beings???
LOL.....I dropped off some stuff at the Goodwill in town and went to see what they had under glass at the counter and they had a bunch of rifle scopes....Most were meh, but there was a 4X Leupold M8 and fuckin' .mil Trijicon ACOG in the mix.....$10.00 each. :)

Nothing says, 'I'm ready for the cold and rugged adventure' like a bearded sissy boy in a dress and rainbow colored leggings / shoes!

:cool:

Forum List

Back