North Face Follows Bud and Target

North Face Follows Bud and Target​

1685156375191.png

You fascists love cancel culture, don't you? Why do you guys care who wears what? Are you retards that insecure? :itsok:
As usual, a moonbat leftist presents a false narrative. You know as well as everyone else it isn't about what someone wears. Try again.

The hateful, bigoted right is at it’s most ridiculous when it comes to transgender Americans.
So? Sue us. You trash cant make a coherent logical point to defend your position. Calling us bigots, racist, homophobic, etc is nothing more than the little boy who cried wolf. Your act is tired and old.

The hateful, bigoted right is at it’s most ridiculous when it comes to transgender Americans.

How does personally choosing not to buy a product make one a 'hateful biggot', triggered snowflake?

Last I checked Americans aren't obligated to buy any specific product.

Are your fragile, easily offended feelings hurt because Americans are 'voting with their wallets'?

:itsok:

So patronizing. Let's dredge up the absolute queeniest depiction of a gay man in order to appeal to gay men.

I'm looking forward to their appeal to black people showing a street pimp in full-on 1970s style lime green felt coat with matching fedora, platform shoes and walking cane.

Seriously, right?!!!

The ONLY "queens" I want to be near, are the ones on stage at the local ADULT gay night club, cracking me up with dirty jokes and sarcastic comments about real life goings on.

If you want to attract ME to any "gay" merchandise (which I think is beyond moronic), I'd go for more classic artsy fartsy type stuff.
I really love face masks...........

Like this.....................

il_fullxfull.4167527153_esuv.jpg
d7782eb9ae7f9f124a338d068fb6c9aa.jpg
0571fc5412bde4afaa2875dc1deecd17--ideas-for-projects-art-projects.jpg

Adult-Unisex-Halloween-Face-Masks-Japanese-Hannya-Demon-Oni-Samurai-Noh-Kabuki-Prajna-Devil-Mask-Soft.jpg_640x640.jpg
il_fullxfull.3288782831_dok6.jpg
il_570xN.3188606881_gr4m.jpg

More like enjoying the freedom to spend our money as we please. Oh, I see the problem, liberals think other people's money is to be spent as they want.
See…you are supposed to be converted by their brilliant woke ads …not repelled.

Mean conservatives…why won’t you just conform😂

So? Sue us. You trash cant make a coherent logical point to defend your position. Calling us bigots, racist, homophobic, etc is nothing more than the little boy who cried wolf. Your act is tired and old.
This Bingo thinks there's logic behind his bigotry.... :lmao:

We certainly have a lot of trannies on this board.

And once again you people prove your hate.

In your tiny little world if one does not hate trans people, they must be one.

You are not capable of grasping the concept that one does not need to be part of a group to not hate said group.

Forum List

Back