North Korea Delivers Stinging Rebuke of Trump’s Comments

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
Perhaps the authoritarians also do not want Trump? Normally they would play this game, holding out the carrot of better relations to get what they want. They seem uninterested when it comes to helping Trump.

On Tuesday North Korea snubbed Donald Trump once again by brushing off a suggestion by the former president that he would improve relations with the country if elected president in November.

Trump told the Republican National Convention he got along with Kim, and that the North Korean leader probably wanted him back in the White House. “I think he misses me, if you want to know the truth,” Trump said.

An anonymous commentary in the North Korean Central News Agency, or NKCNA, a state-controlled media organization whose content reflects official thinking, indicated that no matter who was elected in the U.S. presidential elections, relations between the two are unlikely to be warm.

“No matter what administration takes office in the U.S., the political climate, which is confused by the infighting of the two parties, does not change and, accordingly, we do not care about this,” said the commentary in NKCNA.

Of course they don’t want President Trump back in office. They wouldn’t be allowed to go wild with their missile testing. They can do whatever they want with weak and senile Biden, and would be able to do whatever they want with insanely stupid Kamala.

Perhaps the authoritarians also do not want Trump? Normally they would play this game, holding out the carrot of better relations to get what they want. They seem uninterested when it comes to helping Trump.

On Tuesday North Korea snubbed Donald Trump once again by brushing off a suggestion by the former president that he would improve relations with the country if elected president in November.

Trump told the Republican National Convention he got along with Kim, and that the North Korean leader probably wanted him back in the White House. “I think he misses me, if you want to know the truth,” Trump said.

An anonymous commentary in the North Korean Central News Agency, or NKCNA, a state-controlled media organization whose content reflects official thinking, indicated that no matter who was elected in the U.S. presidential elections, relations between the two are unlikely to be warm.

“No matter what administration takes office in the U.S., the political climate, which is confused by the infighting of the two parties, does not change and, accordingly, we do not care about this,” said the commentary in NKCNA.
So, you're saying that Kim would rather have Harris as president than Trump. Why do you think that is?

Well, that's okay. If Trump gets back in, the fat kid will bat his eyes and toss a couple of nice words at him and they'll be "in love" again.

Of course they don’t want President Trump back in office. They wouldn’t be allowed to go wild with their missile testing. They can do whatever they want with weak and senile Biden, and would be able to do whatever they want with insanely stupid Kamala.
Dictatorships the world over prefer impotent Democrats.

Forum List

Back