North Korea denies Sony hack, calls it 'righteous deed'

BlueJay28

VIP Member
Dec 7, 2014
The USA has no duty to North Korea.
The USA owes NO respect at all, to Kim Jong Un.
The USA is not subject to any policy that Kim Jong Un makes, or tries to make.
The USA has no allegiance to North Korea or to Kim Jong Un.

Sony pictures has no duty to North Korea.
Sony pictures owes NO respect at all, to Kim Jong Un.
Sony pictures is not subject to any policy that exists in North Korea under Kim Jong Un.
Sony pictures has no allegiance to North Korea, or to Kim Jong Un.

That's my response to north korea's latest bullshit.

Sony would not be breaking any laws if sony struck back, because legally North Korea is a death camp, and not a country, we do not recognize the existence of North Korea, except for them being an enemy, and in any case, the people who work at sony have the right to self defense.

Why would north korea moan about a movie depicting Kim Jong Un as being killed by an assassin ?
Because North Korea is a death camp dictatorship and thinks the world owes it respect.

Guess what ?
Lets get on with the movie, and north korea can go fuck itself, and if they want to call it provocation, lets just nuke Pig-nong-Gang whatever the fuck they call it.
:)

,I rather believe them, I think Sony leaked it themselves, to make sure everyone goes and sees the Interview, and not Unbroken by Jolie both set to open on Christmas day. Also all involved in the Interview are Jewish (screenplay, directors, and the heads of Sony), you say it doesn't matter, yes it does, the Jews own Hollywood.

Unbroken is about an extraordinary man who was taken prisoner by Japan, who owns Sony, and the Interview is of course about N. Korean head guy, and an action comedy.

A. Jolie and her movie were snubbed by the Golden Globes as well.

Sony wants everyone to go and see the Interview, who wouldn't want to see what all the rave and rant is about and why Korea would go to such an extreme and all this coming out now is suspicious as well , also a slam on Obama as the PM of Israel and most Zionist do not like Obama. So both Japan and the Zionist in Hollywood were , in my best read opinion ,behind this.

Last edited:
,I rather believe them, I think Sony leaked it themselves, to make sure everyone goes and sees the Interview, and not Unbroken by Jolie both set to open on Christmas day. Also all involved in the Interview are Jewish (screenplay, directors, and the heads of Sony), you say it doesn't matter, yes it does, the Jews own Hollywood.

Unbroken is about an extraordinary man who was taken prisoner by Japan, who owns Sony, and the Interview is of course about N. Korean head guy, and an action comedy.

Sony wants everyone to go and see the Interview, who wouldn't want to see what all the rave and rant is about and why Korea would go to such an extreme and all this coming out now is suspicious as well , also a slam on Obama as the PM of Israel and most Zionist do not like Obama. So both Japan and the Zionist in Hollywood were , in my best read opinion ,behind this.
Please check out my sources and posts and if you find a more reliable source or note an error in my post, please let me know, as I am not interested in being right, I only want the most accurate news that is out there. Thank you, but I am entitled to my opinions whether you agree with them or not, and I will give you the same courtesy.

I would like to check your sources, Penelope----please provide them

Please check out my sources and posts and if you find a more reliable source or note an error in my post, please let me know, as I am not interested in being right, I only want the most accurate news that is out there. Thank you, but I am entitled to my opinions whether you agree with them or not, and I will give you the same courtesy.

too many, read about it. IN MY BEST READ OPINION, means , my opinion on what I have read. Not an article opinion. I can't wait to see Jolie's movie , looks very inspirational.

Heres one of many for you
Posted December 12, 2014 - 6:12pm
Angelina Jolie’s new movie ‘Unbroken’ provokes Japanese outrage
Angelina Jolie s new movie Unbroken provokes Japanese outrage Las Vegas Review-Journal

Last edited:

too many, read about it. IN MY BEST READ OPINION, means , my opinion on what I have read. Not an article opinion. I can't wait to see Jolie's movie , looks very inspirational.

you have no source? then how do you know? it's
IN THE AIR???? You made a very specific statement----
"THE ZIONISTS HATE OBAMA"--------"JAPAN and THE ZIONISTS ARE BEHIND THIS" (I am not sure to what
"this" refers----but your statement suggests that Japan and
"the Zionists" did something in collusion) ----and then the old standby "Da joos own Hollywood" (and all the banks)

you got any source at all other than your own deranged mind?

"THE ZIONISTS HATE OBAMA"--------"JAPAN and THE ZIONISTS ARE BEHIND THIS" (I am not sure to what
"the Zionists" did something in collusion) ----and then the old standby "Da joos own Hollywood" (and all the banks)

Now and then you need to read and research things and people and motives, and then use your noggin.

Now and then you need to read and research things and people and motives, and then use your noggin.

I have read extensively which is why I recognize you.
My reading had been very eclectic beginning in early
childhood Since the town in which I grew up had
been a Nazi enclave -----it harbored lots of people like you and islamo Nazi propaganda pamphlets littered the whole town------I read them way back circa 1960. Even then some of the stuff was more than 20 years old.------just about
everything you have to fart about is a replay of that garbage.

Islamo Nazi propaganda has not substantially changed
in at least the past 70 years------it just gets updated details
now and then

I have read extensively which is why I recognize you.
My reading had been very eclectic beginning in early
childhood Since the town in which I grew up had
been a Nazi enclave -----it harbored lots of people like you and islamo Nazi propaganda pamphlets littered the whole town------I read them way back circa 1960. Even then some of the stuff was more than 20 years old.------just about
everything you have to fart about is a replay of that garbage.

Islamo Nazi propaganda has not substantially changed
in at least the past 70 years------it just gets updated details
now and then

How did this subject get upon the Nazi's and Muslims? it was the Jewish Hollywood movie of a comedy about killing the N. Korean leader and who works for Sony owned by Japan, and the Jolie movie about the tortures done to a man in the Japanese POW camp.

Its a sad thing even today , Jews are behind a lot of garbage that happens.

[

How did this subject get upon the Nazi's and Muslims? it was the Jewish Hollywood movie of a comedy about killing the N. Korean leader and who works for Sony owned by Japan, and the Jolie movie about the tortures done to a man in the Japanese POW camp.

Its a sad thing even today , Jews are behind a lot of garbage that happens.
/QUOTE]

It is you who brought this issue into the arena of the stink of your islamo Nazism, Penelope -----Islamo Nazism refers as I use the phrase to the stench brought upon the world by
CONSTANTINE----emperor of THE FIRST REICH.
The word "reich" in this sense refers to the "holy roman empire" -----a form virtually identical to the CALIPHATE---
developed between a bit less than 400 years later. Combined----the REICHS and the CALIPHATES and the ideological filth they promulgated has been responsible
for almost all genocides enacted in the past 1700 ----numbering 100s of millions of people murdered by the filth of your creed.

Constantine elaborated a set of civil laws designed to
exploit and to commit genocide on all who refused to worship his stinking ass.. Muhummad aped them thus forming the
basis for Shariah. It was Constantine who actually founded
the INQUISITION which affected not only Europe---but was
even brought to the New World forming the ideology that
caused the genocide of Native Americans. Just in the past
100 years----your stink has resulted in the genocide of
no less than 100 million people (quite a large number).
-----Interestingly----you parrot the propaganda written by your fellow ideologues in their attempt to justify their and your stink

Can anyone out there tell me how this movie-----
"THE INTERVIEW"-----which as far as I can tell-----
turns out to be a light comedy------qualifies as a
"JEWISH MOVIE"???? -----as far as I could tell---
Judaism is not the topic at all------not even close

nobody? nobody knows why islamo Nazis consider the lite
holiday movie-----"The Interview" to be a jewish movie?-----
does it include a recipe for Japanese noodle soup. Do the
Japanese east noodle soup?

Forum List

Back