North Korea Follows Irans Model, Takes US Hostages

Funny, we don't live 2,000 years ago. Well, some of us that is.
Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.
So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.
Of course you immediately side with a mass murderering regime.
You are after all a Democrat.
Nope, I side with borders and nations, who don't have to ask America permission before they take a fucking piss. Try respecting other people, for a change.

This from the genius, who says we shouldn't do anything but love illegal aliens coming into our country. Why should we not be surprised!

So now he decides to side with borders and nations, lol. You gotta admire his "Beanie and Cecil Spin," even as you choke on whatever you are drinking as you ROFL!
What you do with illegals is deal with them, rationally. You wouldn't understand.

So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.

Better yet, try staying here in the US, where you belong.

The best policy answer to this crap is very simple.... a decree fron the State Department saying "US Citizens who leave US Territory should not expect any assistance from the US Government if you have problems in foreign countries."
That should already have benn taken to heart. That's how I travel.

Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.
Nope, I side with borders and nations, who don't have to ask America permission before they take a fucking piss. Try respecting other people, for a change.

This from the genius, who says we shouldn't do anything but love illegal aliens coming into our country. Why should we not be surprised!

So now he decides to side with borders and nations, lol. You gotta admire his "Beanie and Cecil Spin," even as you choke on whatever you are drinking as you ROFL!
What you do with illegals is deal with them, rationally. You wouldn't understand.

Your idea of rational is totally different than most people's I suppose. Or then again, maybe not! One thing is for sure, "paintmypatootie" made a posting boo-boo and got caught, lol!

This has nothing to do with the Iran Deal. Another silly post.
American hostages taken after we just paid a hefty ransom for others?

Nothing to see here, move along.

I thought he was talking about the Iran nuke deal, I might have been mistaken.

A couple of geniuses I see.

YOU called it the Iran Deal, moron.

Actually, I didn't. Your reading comprehension is off. Here's a hint, read the OP and then read my first reply. You'll catch on...I hope.

Yes you did moron, look 4 posts back.

Your idea of rational is totally different than most people's I suppose. Or then again, maybe not! One thing is for sure, "paintmypatootie" made a posting boo-boo and got caught, lol!
My way is Ronald Reagan's way, mostly. Want to beat on RR?

And I made no boo-boo, Boo-boo.

That should already have benn taken to heart. That's how I travel.

That's how I would travel IF I ever traveled, which I don't. Im the sort of American than Europeans seem to hate having around. Im unabashedly AMERICAN in everything I do. Doesn't seem to go over well with the Commies in Europe, Canada, or elsewhere.

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

North Korea says detains U.S. student for "hostile act"
An American is stupid enough to go into NK? Damn kids...

Yeah, why was he there? North Korea is right to be suspicious. He had no business being there. He was most likely a CIA operative.
Probably another damn Christian sneaking Jesus in again.

American hostages taken after we just paid a hefty ransom for others?

Nothing to see here, move along.

Actually, I didn't. Your reading comprehension is off. Here's a hint, read the OP and then read my first reply. You'll catch on...I hope.

What's a morin?

Oh yes you made a Boo-boo, lol. You left the narrative, and didn't even realize it, hehehehehe.

As far as R.R. he cut a deal to close the borders if he allowed it to happen, what is your excuse, hahahahaha!

PMP, (new initials for PaintMyPatootie) you went off the reservation, got caught, and you are now spinning. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it; but carry on, you are just digging a deeper hole.

But look here.................I am just having a little fun at your expense. You are one of the better propaganda posters, and it is one of the few times you got caught. Take it as a compliment. I don't give to many of those to lefty, paid posters. Grudgingly, I admit you cover your tracks well. Maybe you should give Jake a few lessons-)

What's a morin?

It's how YOU spell moron I guess.

Oh yes you made a Boo-boo, lol. You left the narrative, and didn't even realize it, hehehehehe.

As far as R.R. he cut a deal to close the borders if he allowed it to happen, what is your excuse, hahahahaha!

PMP, (new initials for PaintMyPatootie) you went off the reservation, got caught, and you are now spinning. I know it, you know it, and everyone else knows it; but carry on, you are just digging a deeper hole.

But look here.................I am just having a little fun at your expense. You are one of the better propaganda posters, and it is one of the few times you got caught. Take it as a compliment. I don't give to many of those to lefty, paid posters. Grudgingly, I admit you cover your tracks well. Maybe you should give Jake a few lessons-)
I don't have a narrative, nor do I need any spin.

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

North Korea says detains U.S. student for "hostile act"
An American is stupid enough to go into NK? Damn kids...
A President dumb enough not to ban all travel into NK?

Perfect set up. Now Obama has an excuse to help out his comrades.
t
Thought you liked Freedom? Guess not.
I prefer freedom and a President that every nation knows that if they mess with us they are in for a world of hurt.

For a thousand years a Roman citizen could walk anywhere, and at the sign of any trouble simply say he was a Roman citizen. Everyone knew harm against a Roman citizen would bring a Roman legion and brutal Justice.
and whose going to give them this world of hurt ??? you are you going to join up to give them this world of hurt>>> or any of your republican friends with this big mouth of theirs all mouth and no action...

drinkfromskulls.jpg

Forum List

Back