North Korea Follows Irans Model, Takes US Hostages

t
Thought you liked Freedom? Guess not.
I prefer freedom and a President that every nation knows that if they mess with us they are in for a world of hurt.

For a thousand years a Roman citizen could walk anywhere, and at the sign of any trouble simply say he was a Roman citizen. Everyone knew harm against a Roman citizen would bring a Roman legion and brutal Justice.
Funny, we don't live 2,000 years ago. Well, some of us that is.
Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.

You're one of the nuts who would have gone to war with Iran over the sailor incident the other day, right?

Well, YOU wouldn't have gone to war, but you'd have happily sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths.
Perfect quote from 1936 as Hitler takes the Rhineland.
DESPITE WHAT YOU THINK EVERYTHING IS NOT ANALOGOUS TO NAZI GERMANY

t
I prefer freedom and a President that every nation knows that if they mess with us they are in for a world of hurt.

For a thousand years a Roman citizen could walk anywhere, and at the sign of any trouble simply say he was a Roman citizen. Everyone knew harm against a Roman citizen would bring a Roman legion and brutal Justice.
Strong leadership is missing in America, and the world knows it. Last time Americans were treated like this was during the Carter years.
So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.
Of course you immediately side with a mass murderering regime.
You are after all a Democrat.
Nope, I side with borders and nations, who don't have to ask America permission before they take a fucking piss. Try respecting other people, for a change.

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

North Korea says detains U.S. student for "hostile act"

dennis-rodman-signs-his-autobiography-august-21-1996-in-new-york-city-picture-id785115

Dennis Rodman signs his autobiography August 21, 1996 in New York City. Rodman arrived in a horse-drawn carriage dressed in a wedding gown

Why didn't they keep me?

t

You're one of the nuts who would have gone to war with Iran over the sailor incident the other day, right?

Well, YOU wouldn't have gone to war, but you'd have happily sent thousands of young Americans to their deaths.

Yeah, you told us Saddam was Hitler too.

"Nope, I side with borders and nations, who don't have to ask America permission before they take a fucking piss. Try respecting other people, for a change."

Like you respect Israel? Or how you respect people who stand for traditional marriage and not ripping babies out of mothers wombs? What do you mean?

Hillary insisting al Queda was in Iraq was great, wasn't it?

Those that do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
And your willful ignorance of history says it all.

Tell that to all the Republicans who want to repeat Iraq.

Hillary insisting al Queda was in Iraq was great, wasn't it?

Hillary was as wrong as the rest of you.

really? where is north korea about to invade? how about iran?

all you want to do is call them nazi germany but there is no comparison.

there's more to history than hitler

A few hundred billion, some nuke supplies, and Season 1 DVD set of Castle and I'm sure they'll be returned.

North Korea says detains U.S. student for "hostile act"
An American is stupid enough to go into NK? Damn kids...
A President dumb enough not to ban all travel into NK?

Perfect set up. Now Obama has an excuse to help out his comrades.

Wow. So its Obama's fault that this kid decided to visit North Korea.

Once again, in the party of personal responsibility, its *always* someone else's fault.

Imagine how much Obama would be to blame if the kid had beaten the shit out of his girlfriend and THEN gone to North Korea.

NK fires ballistic missiles that can carry nuclear weapons over Japan and you ask that? You're a willful ignoramous.

NK fires ballistic missiles that can carry nuclear weapons over Japan and you ask that? You're a willful ignoramous.
and you're a chicken little.

north korea is not about to attack japan.

So you believe, but you're wrong, and being an American doesn't mean you can do whatever the fuck you like in another nation. Try respecting their laws, customs, and borders for a change. That will earn you a good deal of respect.

Better yet, try staying here in the US, where you belong.

The best policy answer to this crap is very simple.... a decree fron the State Department saying "US Citizens who leave US Territory should not expect any assistance from the US Government if you have problems in foreign countries."

Like North Korea hadn't taken Americans before the Iran deal. Another silly thread.
This has nothing to do with the Iran Deal. Another silly post.
American hostages taken after we just paid a hefty ransom for others?

Nothing to see here, move along.

I thought he was talking about the Iran nuke deal, I might have been mistaken.

A couple of geniuses I see.

Like North Korea hadn't taken Americans before the Iran deal. Another silly thread.

YOU called it the Iran Deal, moron.

YOU called it the Iran Deal, moron.

Actually, I didn't. Your reading comprehension is off. Here's a hint, read the OP and then read my first reply. You'll catch on...I hope.

Of course you immediately side with a mass murderering regime.
You are after all a Democrat.
Nope, I side with borders and nations, who don't have to ask America permission before they take a fucking piss. Try respecting other people, for a change.

This from the genius, who says we shouldn't do anything but love illegal aliens coming into our country. Why should we not be surprised!

So now he decides to side with borders and nations, lol. You gotta admire his "Beanie and Cecil Spin," even as you choke on whatever you are drinking as you ROFL!

Forum List

Back