North Korea is continuing to produce nuclear bomb fuel: Mike Pompeo

But we got them bones!

North Korea is still making nuclear material, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told lawmakers on Wednesday (July 25), six weeks after President Donald Trump said the nuclear threat from Pyongyang was over.

Show some respect; at least for the remains of warriors who unknowingly, and just as likely, regrettably, died for your freedom to disrespect their sacrifice.

But we got them bones!

North Korea is still making nuclear material, US Secretary of State Mike Pompeo told lawmakers on Wednesday (July 25), six weeks after President Donald Trump said the nuclear threat from Pyongyang was over.

Show some respect; at least for the remains of warriors who unknowingly, and just as likely, regrettably, died for your freedom to disrespect their sacrifice.
Whatever you say in this thread, don’t forget to talk about nuclear weapons. You have no excuse to talk about one issue (bones) and totally ignore the most important issue at hand.
Trump said he wanted denuclearization .
I know it’s rough for you to talk about the issue because it’s kind of awkward for a conservative right now, but you have to try.

But we got them bones!

Whatever you say in this thread, don’t forget to talk about nuclear weapons. You have no excuse to talk about one issue (bones) and totally ignore the most important issue at hand.
I know it’s rough for you to talk about the issue because it’s kind of awkward for a conservative right now, but you have to try.

Actually, as a conservative, speaking to NK denuclearization is simple. Rome neither burned, nor was built, in one day. There's no app for that, Jack.

"Progress is happening."
~Secretary Pompeo

Obama had eight years and did nothing, but Trump is supposed to fix all of Obama's and Clinton's screw-ups in one year. Liberals never ever think before spouting off.

But we got them bones!

Actually, as a conservative, speaking to NK denuclearization is simple. Rome neither burned, nor was built, in one day. There's no app for that, Jack.

"Progress is happening."
~Secretary Pompeo
You just said that the fact that North Korea is working towards more nukes is “progress”.

If you say that shit again, I am going to cocksmack you so hard that you will have a cock tattooed to your face for the rest of your life. Are you fucking stupid?

But we got them bones!

"Progress is happening."
~Secretary Pompeo
You just said that the fact that North Korea is working towards more nukes is “progress”.

If you say that shit again, I am going to cocksmack you so hard that you will have a cock tattooed to your face for the rest of your life. Are you fucking stupid?

Seems I've found myself engaged in a conflict of disinterest. I once heard tell of Leg care bears making threats on-the-line. Try not to be Grumpy Bear. Be Funshine Bear.

You've derailed your own thread. Grats?

The disrespect you have evinced for fallen brothers overshadows your lack of "watching" comprehension. Clearly, as stated by our great Secretary Pompeo in the video, ""Progress is happening"", for the U.S. diplomatic effort.

BE

NOT

But we got them bones!

"Progress is happening."
~Secretary Pompeo

Do ewe need an address, I will be waiting?

Already cocksmacked then. The Norks improving their nuke capacity is not 'progress' for America.

To say it is so is just plain fucked up, or is an expression of love for America's enemies.

Forum List

Back