North Korea threatens to attack the United States

Its propaganda like all countries practice. Thats why some people are considered terrorsts and those very same people are considered heroes to others.
Wow, you are shockingly stupid.

The term "freedom fighter" and "terrorist" are not a matter of perspective. Just because one fights for freedom, doesnt mean they arent terrorists. Freedom may be their goal, but if terror is their means to that goal, that makes them terrorists.

Words have meanings you fucktard. Why dont you look them up, rather than guessing?

Its propaganda like all countries practice. Thats why some people are considered terrorsts and those very same people are considered heroes to others.

The term "freedom fighter" and "terrorist" are not a matter of perspective. Just because one fights for freedom, doesnt mean they arent terrorists. Freedom may be their goal, but if terror is their means to that goal, that makes them terrorists.

Words have meanings you fucktard. Why dont you look them up, rather than guessing?
i didn't say anything about "freedom fighters" you ignorant monkey. Can't you read even a little bit? :laugh:

i didnt say anything about "freedom fighters" you ignorant monkey.. Cant you read even a little?
No, you called them "heroes" because, your pititful brain couldnt remember the proper term. Nice deflection though. Run away from the embarrassment of your simplistic grasp of what terrorism is. Run boy run.

No, just black crime. From obama's sons.

Flag on that one!

Any little prick can make girls but it takes a man to make a boy.
It takes a man and a woman to make either.
Call your mom and ask her to explain.
You need to tell that to the homo agenda.
I don't think gays are trying to make babies, they're just looking to live their lives in peace. Earth is over populated enough, and you think every couple needs to pump out babies?

i didnt say anything about "freedom fighters" you ignorant monkey.. Cant you read even a little?
No, you called them "heroes" because, your pititful brain couldnt remember the proper term. Nice deflection though. Run away from the embarrassment of your simplistic grasp of what terrorism is. Run boy run.
White boys get mad when they cant even read their own language and start trying to tell you what you meant to say. :laugh:

Just be honest. Youre a fucking ignorant monkey.

Last edited:

White boys get mad when they cant even read their own language and start trying to tell you what you meant to say. :laugh:

Just be honest. Your a fucking ignorant monkey.
Run boy run.

Flag on that one!

I don't think gays are trying to make babies, they're just looking to live their lives in peace. Earth is over populated enough, and you think every couple needs to pump out babies?
They want to contrive phony families. That's why they made the law force all of us to comply.

He said some people consider terrorists heroes, and that its perspective. Do you really think groups call themselves terrorists? That statement was two sentences long, why was it so hard for you to read it properly?

Run boy run.
Read boy read. What a dumb monkey you are.
laugh.gif

He said some people consider terrorists heroes, and that its perspective. Do you really think groups call themselves terrorists? That statement was two sentences long, why was it so hard for you to read it properly?
Hes a dumb monkey. Give him a break. He always does dumb things like that.

Run boy run.
laugh.gif
Keep on running boy.

Flag on that one!

They want to contrive phony families. That's why they made the law force all of us to comply.
Most Americans favor gay marriage, just shut up already, you lost. I know they are forcing us to comply with them livng equal lives, how dare they! Will. Never. Affect. You. Not your business. Government is in our lives too much! Quick, government, stop gays from marrying! Intervene against public opinion!

Run boy run.
laugh.gif
Keep on running boy.
Why would I run when you are the one that cant read and substituted "freedom fighter" for "heroes"?
laugh.gif

I plan to stay and laugh at you after I book mark this one.

Flag on that one!

No one is forcing you to be gay. You are gay because that is how you were born.

Forum List

Back