North Korean Missile Threats.

TheYosef

Rookie
Apr 5, 2013
Hello, I'm new here and very very new to the political world.

I was reading the RT news article titled North Korea 'ratifies' nuclear strike against US

From what I'm reading, this conflict between the US and North Korea has been going on for quite a while. This link was saying despite the common threats of North Korea, but this one is giving bad feelings to South Korea. How possible would war be as an outcome? Is this just fear-mongering put out by RT?

I'm also curious as to what the meaning of these North Korean threats are, or why the US is being threatened. The United States have refused to sign peace treaties after the Korean War. Is the the North Korean threat a result of the United States wanting to overthrow the NK regime, or is it the other way around? RT says that the United States would be able to resolve this conflict by signing a peace treaty. North Korea would talk and make negotiations with the US, but they are going to take armed precaution due to the past nations that were overthrown that stood in US interest.

Shalom.

If a war is going to start, it's gonna be sometime next week.

John Kerry (the Sec. of State) is going to be in S. Korea, and that's the time that Kim Jong Un has decided to do his missile launches.

Only problem is, he's gone to the extreme of telling other countries to get their people out, because N. Korea can no longer guarantee their safety.

If it's gonna happen? It's gonna be when N. Korea launches a missile to test it, the U.S. Navy shoots it out of the sky when it hits international airspace, and Kim Jon Un uses that as an excuse to attack places in S. Korea (thus prompting a U.S. response).

What's going to be the end result? China gets very unhappy, because N. Korea is destroyed, and they now have a U.S. presence on their southern border.

I was reading the RT news article titled North Korea 'ratifies' nuclear strike against US

From what I'm reading, this conflict between the US and North Korea has been going on for quite a while. This link was saying despite the common threats of North Korea, but this one is giving bad feelings to South Korea. How possible would war be as an outcome? Is this just fear-mongering put out by RT?

I'm also curious as to what the meaning of these North Korean threats are, or why the US is being threatened. The United States have refused to sign peace treaties after the Korean War. Is the the North Korean threat a result of the United States wanting to overthrow the NK regime, or is it the other way around? RT says that the United States would be able to resolve this conflict by signing a peace treaty. North Korea would talk and make negotiations with the US, but they are going to take armed precaution due to the past nations that were overthrown that stood in US interest.

Shalom.

North Korea is a distraction.

Shalom.

Okay..................since it's such a distraction, where should we be focusing our attention?

Shalom.

Okay..................since it's such a distraction, where should we be focusing our attention?
Our country and the enemy from within.

The country doesn't have to be destroyed. All we have to do is shoot their missiles down when they launch them. They'll run out of missiles and it'll be over.

The country doesn't have to be destroyed. All we have to do is shoot their missiles down when they launch them. They'll run out of missiles and it'll be over.

Or we could just carpet bomb them. Take away their will to fight. Hey, it's not like Congress ever stopped this president from starting wars in the first place.

:muahaha:

Actually, if we shoot one of their missiles out of the sky, that may be the reason that Kim Jong Un is looking for to start a war with S. Korea (which has quite a few U.S. interests).

Yeah..................they may run out of missiles, but S. Korea is right on the border, and they have the 4th largest military in the world.

Missiles aren't the only component of a military dude.

Wanna elaborate?

Sorry....................that's a large word for you.

Wanna tell us exactly what you're talking about?

What is with your excessive usage of the period? I think the enemy he refers to is either you, or this bloated government of ours. I'm sure you have enough wit about you to know who/what he was referring to.

Or we could just carpet bomb them. Take away their will to fight. Hey, it's not like Congress ever stopped this president from starting wars in the first place.

:muahaha:

And what war exactly has Obama started?

Wanna elaborate?

The enemy is progressives. obama and the progressives in each party have done far more real damage than some fake threat from NK.

Wanna elaborate?

What is with your excessive usage of the period? I think the enemy he refers to is either you, or this bloated government of ours. I'm sure you have enough wit about you to know who/what he was referring to.

Most people who read books would know that several periods mean a pause in speech.

And yeah, I may have an idea of who he's talking about, but I'd like to hear him say it.

Actually, if we shoot one of their missiles out of the sky, that may be the reason that Kim Jong Un is looking for to start a war with S. Korea (which has quite a few U.S. interests).

Yeah..................they may run out of missiles, but S. Korea is right on the border, and they have the 4th largest military in the world.

Missiles aren't the only component of a military dude.

Nor is incessant and pointless peace talks. At some point or another, the kid gloves come off and someone will get wiped off the map.

Wanna elaborate?

Most people who read books would know that several periods mean a pause in speech.

And yeah, I may have an idea of who he's talking about, but I'd like to hear him say it.

Several. Not fifteen or twenty. Also you could indicate a pause by using a dash. I may not have told anyone this but; I am a writer by day, a USMB thread demolisher by night. Oh, I'm also sort of a grammar freak.

You don't need to hear him say it. Feigning ignorance on your part only makes you look stupid.

The enemy is progressives. obama and the progressives in each party have done far more real damage than some fake threat from NK.

Got any links to show the damage that you claimed has been done?[/QUOT]

You would not need to ask for help in seeing the truth if you would open your eyes.
I can't link you too common sense, you either have it or you don't.

Just what I thought..................no links to post.

Good to know.

Wanna elaborate?

Got any links to show the damage that you claimed has been done?

You would not need to ask for help in seeing the truth if you would open your eyes.
I can't link you too common sense, you either have it or you don't

Forum List

Back