North Korean Missile Threats.

Progressivism is by nature government intervention. A progressive hopes that the Government can serve the needs of its people efficiently. Too bad that philosophy is not rooted in reality, since this view contradicts their want for a democracy.

To be a progressive is to be a contradiction to oneself. When applied to real life, it causes a great deal of confusion and malfeasance with other people's money.

Last edited:
Hello, I'm new here and very very new to the political world.

I was reading the RT news article titled North Korea 'ratifies' nuclear strike against US

From what I'm reading, this conflict between the US and North Korea has been going on for quite a while. This link was saying despite the common threats of North Korea, but this one is giving bad feelings to South Korea. How possible would war be as an outcome? Is this just fear-mongering put out by RT?

I'm also curious as to what the meaning of these North Korean threats are, or why the US is being threatened. The United States have refused to sign peace treaties after the Korean War. Is the the North Korean threat a result of the United States wanting to overthrow the NK regime, or is it the other way around? RT says that the United States would be able to resolve this conflict by signing a peace treaty. North Korea would talk and make negotiations with the US, but they are going to take armed precaution due to the past nations that were overthrown that stood in US interest.

Shalom.

North Korea is a distraction.

Okay..................since it's such a distraction, where should we be focusing our attention?

Who do you think is doing harm to you and your nation AB?

North Korea or Congress?

Who can wreck your nation faster? Kim Jong-un or Ben Benache?

Forum List

Back