Norway looking at banning male genital mutilation

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.
LOL if a "woman" turns you down because part of your penis you were born with then she is CERTAINLY not marriage material and doesn't deserve the time of day with you.

The anti-Semite loons are desperate for shit to lose their shit over. What a bunch of brainless buffoons.

LOL if a "woman" turns you down because part of your penis you were born with then she is CERTAINLY not marriage material and doesn't deserve the time of day with you.

I would, certainly turn down a man that had not been circumcised and I have. Too bad. So sad. It's not the kind of man that I would marry and we're better off saying good bye in the early stages.

moses cut.jpg

It's none of Norway's business. Too much government intervention into people's lives. Here and there....

You know, I myself am circumcised and was at birth. I've also had friends over the years who were uncircumcised and have had conversations with him about the various merits of both types.

After talking with them, I came away with the feeling of being grateful that I was circumcised. It's a lot easier as far as maintenance is concerned, and, if you are circumcised, you have a less chance of catching an STD than someone who isn't.

Nope, the government shouldn't ban it. It should be left up to the babies parents.

the first time I saw an uncircumcised penis------I laughed

You know, I myself am circumcised and was at birth. I've also had friends over the years who were uncircumcised and have had conversations with him about the various merits of both types.

After talking with them, I came away with the feeling of being grateful that I was circumcised. It's a lot easier as far as maintenance is concerned, and, if you are circumcised, you have a less chance of catching an STD than someone who isn't.

Nope, the government shouldn't ban it. It should be left up to the babies parents.
The fact that you talked to your friends about their uncircumcised penis, leaves me in a queer sort of mental state. I can hear it now, 'So hey, Bob, hows it hanging? Well, more than you..." LOL!

did it shrink and hide from you? ;)

I would, certainly turn down a man that had not been circumcised and I have. Too bad. So sad. It's not the kind of man that I would marry and we're better off saying good bye in the early stages.

You've got some strange criteria for a relationship.

did it shrink and hide from you? ;)

it was already shrunk------that's what happens when boys undergo
physical examination------kinda cute.

Really I think the only reason it exists in some religions is because of the hot climate and lack of running water in the desert areas where they originated.

Really I think the only reason it exists in some religions is because of the hot climate and lack of running water in the desert areas where they originated.

the usefulness of a foreskin ended when the beings of the genus HOMINID ----
descended from the trees----and stood upright. ----ie, no longer getting scratched
up whilst swinging in the trees

Forum List

Back