Norway looking at banning male genital mutilation

Really I think the only reason it exists in some religions is because of the hot climate and lack of running water in the desert areas where they originated.

the usefulness of a foreskin ended when the beings of the genus HOMINID ----
descended from the trees----and stood upright. ----ie, no longer getting scratched
up whilst swinging in the trees
Some would need to be very close to the tree!

Ban on young boys’ circumcision proposed in Norway

Of course the tribe is freaking out....I hope it passes!
Ah, the good old days of identifying jews by looking at their penises. It makes it easier to sort them out, eh?

Disgusting adn ridiculous but the muslims run almost everything over there now anyway.

the first time I saw a muzzie circ. -----I laughed. -------ragged edges. They
do it when the kid is about 12------have to HOLD THE SUBJECT DOWN----
and end up with ragged edges. A circ at the first week is easy------but use
experts only.

Ah, the good old days of identifying jews by looking at their penises. It makes it easier to sort them out, eh?

Disgusting adn ridiculous but the muslims run almost everything over there now anyway.

experts only.
True barbarians.

Really I think the only reason it exists in some religions is because of the hot climate and lack of running water in the desert areas where they originated.

the usefulness of a foreskin ended when the beings of the genus HOMINID ----
descended from the trees----and stood upright. ----ie, no longer getting scratched
up whilst swinging in the trees
Some would need to be very close to the tree!

It is clear that you never climbed a tree-----or tried to do so before you had
PANTS on.

experts only.
Things you do for entertainment...

experts only.
My son was circumcised right after he was born. He was still bloody.

experts only.

what does that mean? "he was bloody" ? are you a bloody limey?
My kid lost less than a cc. of blood. Just what sort of person performed
the procedure?

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.

You do realize that outside of the U.S., Autralia and Canada circumcision is very rare in the non-Muslim and non-Jewish world.

experts only.

the procedure?
OHH I am so sorry you misunderstood. My boy was circumcised immediately after he was born so he was still bloody from being born. I don't think he lost any appreciable amount of blood from the circumcision.

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? That only makes liberal sense. Although a lot of men may be forced into having circumcision as an adult when they get turned down by women. I feel sorry for them. It's a bad decision to have to make.

You do realize that outside of the U.S., Autralia and Canada circumcision is very rare in the non-Muslim and non-Jewish world.

yeah? so? that's how the fact that cervical cancer is more common in THOSE
places came to be known. It is also a fact that HISTORICALLY-----Nazi shit
outlawed circumcision as a persecution of jews. Baathists do not outlaw
circumcision-------<<<< now THAT's interesting. The Assyrian king ----when he was a greek DID outlaw circumcision in Judea

experts only.

the procedure?
OHH I am so sorry you misunderstood. My boy was circumcised immediately after he was born so he was still bloody from being born. I don't think he lost any appreciable amount of blood from the circumcision.

SHEEEESH----the nurses did not swab the kid? you are supposed to get him
sweet and clean. I took my tyke home-----he was circed in my arms on
the 8th day--------very untraumatic for the kid and for me---------the idiot father got
pale and almost fainted----------I had to grab the baby away from him. I hope all is well and the operative site HEALED well

circumcision-------<<<< now THAT's interesting. The Assyrian king ----when he was a greek DID outlaw circumcision in Judea

In fact, the cervical cancer rate in the U.S. is higher than every EU country except Croatia and Portugal.
CERVICAL CANCER DEATH RATE BY COUNTRY

Genital mutilation of male a child is an abhorrent practice whether done by Jews or Muslims. It should be banned in civilized nations just as female genital mutilation is.

Even though it is safer and painless in infancy? .

'painless' in infancy?

You certainly are not a man.

What is more accurate to say is that an infant can't say no.

As a man who was circumcized as an infant- I am glad I cannot remember the pain- that is one plus. And I don't blame my parents- that is just what was done then.

But I would never circumcise a infant boy now- that is a decision best left to an adult to make.

Hell we don't even allow parents to tatoo an infant- let alone whack the skin protecting his penis off.

LOL if a "woman" turns you down because part of your penis you were born with then she is CERTAINLY not marriage material and doesn't deserve the time of day with you.

I would, certainly turn down a man that had not been circumcised and I have. Too bad. So sad. It's not the kind of man that I would marry and we're better off saying good bye in the early stages.

Well since you don't enjoy sex- that is a good excuse to avoid it.

LOL if a "woman" turns you down because part of your penis you were born with then she is CERTAINLY not marriage material and doesn't deserve the time of day with you.

Some men keep getting infections so they have to get it done, so it is medically necessary..as far as infancy , I think it is a personal family decision ( no one else should be involved )

In fact, the cervical cancer rate in the U.S. is higher than every EU country except Croatia and Portugal.

Genital mutilation of male a child is an abhorrent practice whether done by Jews or Muslims. It should be banned in civilized nations just as female genital mutilation is.

so? how do you interpret that fact? You are, clearly, a very ignorant person.
Has any medical journal asked YOU to review and endorse medical studies?-----
don't hold your breath. I do not have any risk of cervical cancer------I would suggest that YOU get a pap smear every six months

don't hold your breath. I do not have any risk of cervical cancer------I would suggest that YOU get a pap smear every six months

I gave you the facts. The list shows the prevalence of cervical cancer by country and Europe, which does not practice male genital mutilation has a lower rate than the U.S. So stop your lying you ignorant piece of crap.

I gave you the facts. The list shows the prevalence of cervical cancer by country and Europe, which does not practice male genital mutilation has a lower rate than the U.S. So stop your lying you ignorant piece of crap.

Forum List

Back