Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

Terrorism is a problem wherever................................................................wait for it,......................................................................................muslims exist.
It ain't just the Sand ******* doin' that, although they are top of the list at the moment. The really odd thing, they aren't actually that good at it. Lack of planning I would guess.
There will never be a thing you can name that only one group does, but often times youll find that one group does it more than the others. You seem incapable of understanding that simple logic, which is why why your position in most threads is nonsensical and naive.

Terrorism is a problem wherever................................................................wait for it,......................................................................................muslims exist.
It ain't just the Sand ******* doin' that, although they are top of the list at the moment. The really odd thing, they aren't actually that good at it. Lack of planning I would guess.
There will never be a thing you can name that only one group does, but often times youll find that one group does it more than the others. You seem incapable of understanding that simple logic, which is why why your position in most threads is nonsensical and naive.
Unlike you, I can see the forest for the trees, life, and death, in context. I'm not ruled by my emotions like a child, as you are.

Unlike you, I can see the forest for the trees, life, and death, in context. I'm not ruled by my emotions like a child, as you are.
Nonsense answer from a retard. How typical of you.

And while true, you won't make any friends saying so, not even me.
I think that is the effect that most of my posts have.

Advocating for the arming of women and my insults at feminism probably got a few people ready to rate my post, but then they see the statement where I say rape is not morally wrong and they become unsure of themselves.

It's okay though. Politics shouldn't be a popularity contest, and what is best should not always be determined through democratic vote.

Advocating for the arming of women and my insults at feminism probably got a few people ready to rate my post, but then they see the statement where I say rape is not morally wrong and they become unsure of themselves.

It's okay though. Politics shouldn't be a popularity contest, and what is best should not always be determined through democratic vote.
As for why the Founders hated and feared democracy. Too many fucking morons.

Since most individuals are completely incapable of managing themselves, the last thing they should be doing is attempting to manage others.

So I agree.

Some good questions here. Should we bring refugees into our country if they have been raised to believe that women are property and that raping them is a right? I am guessing this subject isn't covered in the vetting process.

Well, call me crazy, but I think our immigration policy should be based on benefitting the United States, not on some insane notion that other people have a "right" to come here. And I simply cannot see how anyone that primitive, violent, and dangerous could possibly be a benefit to the nation.

Good point, but a shame that the left is doing their best to churn out a bunch of whiney ass babies who believe that government should take the lead in doing things for them. Safe spaces, cradle to grave care, a false sense of security and a politically correct environment that stifles freedom of speech is the liberal's idea of paradise.

And the morons who love politicians who promise them everything for nothing will vote.

New motto is 'Ask not what you can do for yourself or your country, ask what tax payers and government can do for you.'

The animals who see women as property have no place in a decent society, yet the left will ignore all the problems every country has had because of the Syrians and other backwards countries. The fact that they even need to be told to treat women decently means they are a waste of oxygen.

Last edited:

Good point, but a shame that the left is doing their best to churn out a bunch of whiney ass babies who believe that government should take the lead in doing things for them. Safe spaces, cradle to grave care, a false sense of security and a politically correct environment that stifles freedom of speech is the liberal's idea of paradise.

And the morons who love politicians who promise them everything for nothing will vote.

New motto is 'Ask not what you can do for yourself or your country, ask what tax payers and government can do for you.'

The animals who see women as property have no place in a decent society, yet the left will ignore all the problems every country has had because of the Syrians and other backwards countries. The fact that they even need to be told to treat women decently means they are a waste of oxygen.

Oh, and let's not forget that the left not only wants to import even more rapists and abusers, but they ALSO want to deny women (along with others) the right to own guns to protect themselves.

"War on Women", anyone?

Forum List

Back