Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

It's illegal now in a country where by law, not long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

And what now? Is it illegal now? I live in the present world.
Yes, after countless generations a man now can be charged with raping his wife, here. The last fix was 20 or so years ago and marriage is how old? Oh right, thousands of years...

Irrelevant to the discussion. WE live here today. The fact is that rape is not socially acceptable here in America. Neither is raping or marrying kids.
In your country rape is still all too common, and not long ago a man could marry a girl, legally, aged..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................10...

In MY country? What country do you live in? Let's take a look at some European countries that have had a recent large influx of "middle eastern" immigrants and how their rape rates have jumped. Shall we?
Take a look at any country you like. If it has males, women, children, and other men get raped there.

I have done volunteer work at the refugees center where I am locally. There are culture differences and the refugees get assigned a social worker, a counselor, they have group therapy to deal with trauma. It's a culture shock for some who come to America and so it's helpful to have education about rape, violence and the value of women and children here.
If this country "values" women and children, you'd be fucking hard-pressed to prove such a thing eh?

Who said the entire country does, what I have said is education "helps" and reduces rape and violent crime and instills value for women and children and it does, not everything is 100% but progress and improvement certainly does happen with education.

I can't make anyone not be homophobic or racist but sometimes people do get educated and because they learn something different they stop the behavior toward a group.

I have done volunteer work at the refugees center where I am locally. There are culture differences and the refugees get assigned a social worker, a counselor, they have group therapy to deal with trauma. It's a culture shock for some who come to America and so it's helpful to have education about rape, violence and the value of women and children here.
If this country "values" women and children, you'd be fucking hard-pressed to prove such a thing eh?

Who said the entire country does, what I have said is education "helps" and reduces rape and violent crime and instills value for women and children and it does, not everything is 100% but progress and improvement certainly does happen with education.

I can't make anyone not be homophobic or racist but sometimes people do get educated and with that has stopped some racist behavior or homophobic remarks.
Here's some advice for you, liberalism takes generations to transmit. Don't panic when it takes time.

And for ChrisL, don't think your shit don't stink, it does. And never trust a man, not a fucking one.

:wtf:

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong
LINK: Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

So a girl SMILING at these animals is enough justification for them to rape the girl, which is completely natural and all but acceptable in their own country...which explains the huge numbers of rapes by the refugees who were brought into Germany and other nations....

..and none of this is seen as a 'high risk' or a problem with bringing in 65,000 refugees from this / these areas? ...they are going to blend in so well here.

Yeah, I have no problem bringing in these animals into our country...as long as no one has a problem with me killing any of them if they touch my daughters or wife....

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that letting people into one's country who NEED to be taught this comes under the heading of A Bad Idea.

I can't make anyone not be homophobic or racist but sometimes people do get educated and because they learn something different they stop the behavior toward a group.

I'm thinking they need to learn that BEFORE they're allowed to immigrate.

Terrific. And what of the ones already there, who still rape?

The risks of your own people who already live in the country are inherent. There is not much you can do about that other than to be aware of who you associate with.
To point fingers at the rapists at a distance, is to miss pointing fingers at..............................................................................the ones next door, or even standing next to you...

Terrific. And what of the ones already there, who still rape?

The risks of your own people who already live in the country are inherent. There is not much you can do about that other than to be aware of who you associate with.
To point fingers at the rapists at a distance, is to miss pointing fingers at..............................................................................the ones next door, or even standing next to you...

Quit being a drama queen, will ya? :lol:

I'm more interesting in hearing why you seem to think ALL men are rapists and murderers? Now there has to be some history here.
Yes, we call it,........................................................................................HIStory...

Okay, well this has been real. Real weird. I'm calling it a night now. Hope for me that I don't get raped tonight. You see? This is why I need a gun! ;)

Okay, well this has been real. Real weird. I'm calling it a night now. Hope for me that I don't get raped tonight. You see? This is why I need a gun! ;)
The gun won't help you since the one most likely to rape you you already know, and would never shoot. It's math, reality, it's not personal.

The gun won't help you since the one most likely to rape you you already know, and would never shoot. It's math, reality, it's not personal.

Well, you have a point there. Acquaintance rape is much more common than stranger rape, but don't doubt me. I would shoot an acquaintance. :D

Forum List

Back