Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

Nope, not a one, but they can do great things, the rare one here or there.

:rolleyes:
Use your words, toddler, I don't see icons.

rolls eyes upward.......sigh
Still an infant.

No, people who make stupid statements like you do are the infants. Actually, infants are too cute, so that is insulting to the infants.

Seems like paint doesn't want to talk about the topic.

:rolleyes:

Still an infant.

No, people who make stupid statements like you do are the infants. Actually, infants are too cute, so that is insulting to the infants.
Nothing I say is stupid, but most of it you will be unable to understand.

Still an infant.

No, it's all stupid.

Still an infant.

The topic is: Male = Rapist. The spin, only Muslim males are a problem, I ignore.

Some men are great.

Why haven't you set an example and started with yourself? :D
Started to do great things? For humanity, the disease? Pass...

How about some men are great because they show up for their family everyday they make a difference in their loved ones lives. Some women do too.

But this thread is about education of rape being wrong, and in other cultures where rape dominates education of why it's wrong has made a difference.

Still an infant.

No, it's all stupid.
As I said. You aren't very bright, it will make little sense to you.

Still an infant.

The topic is: Male = Rapist. The spin, only Muslim males are a problem, I ignore.

It's illegal here in this country, and you don't need 3 male witnesses.

Still an infant.

No, it's all stupid.
As I said. You aren't very bright, it will make little sense to you.

What, killing all men? No, that would only make sense to an insane person. *Ahem* ^^^ Case in point.

Still an infant.

But I didn't spin that, I gave congo as another example and I also put up a video about halfthesky campaign that is a non profit organization that helps women and children get safe in war zones and high violent areas. They also educate males on why rape is wrong.

You did not respond to any of that. I said some men are great, because some are and just like you not liking people to act like all muslims are this way or that way, I also don't think all men or all women are bad.

Some men are great.

Why haven't you set an example and started with yourself? :D
Started to do great things? For humanity, the disease? Pass...

Maybe you're projecting.
Nope. Just look around, at man's inhumanity to man.

There are plenty of nice men around who have never harmed another person.

Still an infant.

It's illegal now in a country where, by law, not so long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

Last edited:
Still an infant.

It's illegal now in a country where by law, not long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

And what now? Is it illegal now? I live in the present world.

It's illegal now in a country where by law, not long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

And what now? Is it illegal now? I live in the present world.
Yes, after countless generations a man now can be charged with raping his wife, here. The last fix was 20 or so years ago and marriage is how old? Oh right, thousands of years...

Forum List

Back