Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

Yup, total culture clash. Being from a "first world" country, it's pretty unbelievable to me that these things need to be "taught." Disturbing to say the least.
Yeah, there's no rape in the first world...
You are stupid enough to believe its possible to have no rapes ever. You are also stupid enough to believe that if rape happens here, then its exactly as the same as the epidemic in India, or other places. Youre just plain stupid. Shut up retard. No one cares about your nonsensical points.
Rape can pretty much be eliminated, if you get rid of males that is. which can be done.

Don't women rape one another in prison? Then, there is the occasional female sex offender. Teachers, etc.
That's the "pretty much" part. Did you miss that?

The raping of women and children is a male thing, very. No males, almost no rape.

You need therapy.

Yup, total culture clash. Being from a "first world" country, it's pretty unbelievable to me that these things need to be "taught." Disturbing to say the least.

I didn't say that.
Ah, I see, their rape is bad, ours, fine and dandy?

Or did you mean to say that having to teach any male not to rape is fucking tragic? That, BTW, would have been, instead of what you said, correct.

No, I'm pretty sure people who commit rape here are aware that it is wrong and illegal.
Doesn't seem to stop them now does it?

And if you don't know it's wrong, which one is worse, the one who does know (but does anyway) or the one who does not know (and then doesn't)?

You are stupid enough to believe its possible to have no rapes ever. You are also stupid enough to believe that if rape happens here, then its exactly as the same as the epidemic in India, or other places. Youre just plain stupid. Shut up retard. No one cares about your nonsensical points.
Rape can pretty much be eliminated, if you get rid of males that is. which can be done.

Don't women rape one another in prison? Then, there is the occasional female sex offender. Teachers, etc.

The raping of women and children is a male thing, very. No males, almost no rape.

You need therapy.
No, I need you to fucking think, for a change, and deal with what is as well as be able to use logic, beginning to end. No males, no rape, or fucking close enough for government work.

Rape is a big problem in the congo too. It's very dangerous for females.
Rape is a big problem wherever.................................................................wait for it,......................................................................................males exist.

Rape is a big problem in the congo too. It's very dangerous for females.
Rape is a big problem wherever.................................................................wait for it,......................................................................................males exist.

True.

Just saying that some cultures do not teach it as wrong and so reaching out and educating is helpful.

You need therapy.
No, I need you to fucking think, for a change, and deal with what is as well as be able to use logic, beginning to end. No males, no rape, or fucking close enough for government work.

No need to think too hard to figure out that your statement is just utterly stupid. Try to be logical and coherent.

You need therapy.

We are talking about the real world and reality here, not your murderous fantasy island.

You need therapy.

No need to think too hard to figure out that your statement is just utterly stupid. Try to be logical and coherent.
No males = no rape*. It doesn't get more logical than that.

* rare exceptions noted.

You need therapy.

We are talking about the real world and reality here, not your murderous fantasy island.
Yes, in the real world when men are around women and children, as well as other men, get raped, and we have to teach them not to but they still do, in disturbingly large numbers. That is the Real World, dumbfuck.

You need therapy.

Yes, in the real world when men are around women and children, as well as other men, get raped, and we have to teach them not to but they still do, in disturbingly large numbers. That is the Real World, dumbfuck.

And those men are criminals. Go get yourself some treatment for your mental illness. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm being serious.

You need therapy.

And those men are criminals. Go get yourself some treatment for your mental illness. I'm not saying that to be mean. I'm being serious.
All men are criminals, it's a male thing and just a matter of time. Never trust a one, you'll live to regret it if you do.

You need therapy.

All men are criminals, it's a male thing and just a matter of time. Never trust a one, you'll live to regret it if you do.

Some men are great.

Some men are great.
Nope, not a one, but they can do great things, the rare one here or there.

:rolleyes:
Use your words, toddler, I don't see icons.

rolls eyes upward.......sigh
Still an infant.

No, people who make stupid statements like you do are the infants. Actually, infants are too cute, so that is insulting to the infants.

Forum List

Back