Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

Seems like paint doesn't want to talk about the topic.
The topic is: Male = Rapist. The spin, only Muslim males are a problem, I ignore.

It's illegal here in this country, and you don't need 3 male witnesses.
It's illegal now in a country where by law, not long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

And what now? Is it illegal now? I live in the present world.
Yes, after countless generations a man now can be charged with raping his wife, here. The last fix was 20 or so years ago and marriage is how old? Oh right, thousands of years...

Irrelevant to the discussion. WE live here today. The fact is that rape is not socially acceptable here in America. Neither is raping or marrying kids.

There are plenty of nice men around who have never harmed another person.
To believe that is to be a fool, a Duggar. Never trust a one, ever.

Not all men are you, you know.
All men are killers and rapists, it is but a matter of time, and circumstance.

My dad went his whole life without killing or raping anyone. Go figure.

Same with my Stepdad, and he's a great guy, I am so glad my mom married him.

The topic is: Male = Rapist. The spin, only Muslim males are a problem, I ignore.

It's illegal now in a country where by law, not long ago, a man could not rape his wife. Such a thing was legally impossible.

Yes, after countless generations a man now can be charged with raping his wife, here. The last fix was 20 or so years ago and marriage is how old? Oh right, thousands of years...

Irrelevant to the discussion. WE live here today. The fact is that rape is not socially acceptable here in America. Neither is raping or marrying kids.
In your country rape is still all too common, and not long ago a man could marry a girl, legally, aged.......................................................................................................................................................................10...

In your country rape is still all too common, and not long ago a man could marry a girl, legally, aged..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................10...

In MY country? What country do you live in? Let's take a look at some European countries that have had a recent large influx of "middle eastern" immigrants and how their rape rates have jumped. Shall we?

That you know of...

Oh, I know. My dad would have never wanted to harm anyone. Now, just because this is how YOU feel, that is not a reflection on other men. Like I told you, you need some therapy for your murderous daydreams.
Killing humanity is a daydream, of a better world.

As for knowing men, you haven't a clue,

That you know of...

Not allowed to imply negative things about anyones family members.
She brought him up. I am not saying either way, but I am teaching her that what she thinks she knows has nothing to do with what actually is.

Do you include yourself in these "stats" of yours? Are you thinking about rape? Does the thought occur to you often? Is it accompanied by violence or is that your idea of "love making?"

That you know of...

She brought him up. I am not saying either way, but I am teaching her that what she thinks she knows has nothing to do with what actually is.

I have done volunteer work at the refugees center where I am locally. There are culture differences and the refugees get assigned a social worker, a counselor, they have group therapy to deal with trauma. It's a culture shock for some who come to America and so it's helpful to have education about rape, violence and the value of women and children here.

That you know of...

With a teacher like you who needs an education??? :lol:
My education was very, very expensive, and you can get it on the cheap, if you start thinking and pay attention that is...

That you know of...

With a teacher like you who needs an education??? :lol:

Good luck with this thread.

I have done volunteer work at the refugees center where I am locally. There are culture differences and the refugees get assigned a social worker, a counselor, they have group therapy to deal with trauma. It's a culture shock for some who come to America and so it's helpful to have education about rape, violence and the value of women and children here.
If this country "values" women and children, you'd be fucking hard-pressed to prove such a thing eh?

Forum List

Back