Norway Teaching Refugees 'Rape is WRONG'

It isn't going to work. Telling muslim men that rape is wrong is just dismissed as foolishness. India has been trying to stop muslim men from raping women for years, in India the men rape to death, it hasn't worked. Norway saying pretty please won't work either.

Tipsy, quick, get a one-way ticket to India so you can get raped to death. Oh, that's right! You're an ancient bitch that knows zero. Who would even look at a hag like you, and once you speak any pursuers would hightail it for sure. Have a nice flight!
You're the spinster. Because no one wanted you ever in your life. Why not?

You might want to be raped because it means that some one wanted you. Even if the poor man was drunk and stoned out of his mind. You finally got cum on your breath. Congratulations.

They are. That's the problem.
Can't say as I see a problem teaching the fact that the penis, is a not a weapon eh?
not a very good one anyway.
sometimes it's hard to load, goes off prematurely , is tough to aim ,long time before reloads are available.

Really?? Are you an old dude? Maybe that's your problem!
at least I'm' not a spinster
spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
    an unmarried woman, typically an older woman beyond the usual age for marriage.
Maybe you could figure out how to use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least likely one of those listed, and they're listed in order of importance/accuracy/convention in case you're clueless. I'm extremely happily married, as if it's any of your business. Know what you're talking about before you remove all doubt about your complete and utter stupidity.
Your butt hurt cream is in the bathroom.

Can't say as I see a problem teaching the fact that the penis, is a not a weapon eh?
sometimes it's hard to load, goes off prematurely , is tough to aim ,long time before reloads are available.

spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
Maybe you could figure out how to use a dictionary. The definition you chose is the least likely one of those listed, and they're listed in order of importance/accuracy/convention in case you're clueless. I'm extremely happily married, as if it's any of your business. Know what you're talking about before you remove all doubt about your complete and utter stupidity.
Spinster uses Preparation H as lip gloss.

muslimsex.jpg

spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
It's something you have in common.

spin·ster
[ˈspinstər]

NOUN
  1. derogatory
It's something you have in common.
I have nothing in common with rotten crotch kunts with shit stains on their teeth.

I read about that. How unbelievable . not only do the people living have to take care of their settlement in their country they have to give them lessons on why they can't rape women. I think we are living in the twilight zone now

I read about that. How unbelievable . not only do the people living have to take care of their settlement in their country they have to give them lessons on why they can't rape women. I think we are living in the twilight zone now
It won't work either.

:wtf:

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong
LINK: Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

So a girl SMILING at these animals is enough justification for them to rape the girl, which is completely natural and all but acceptable in their own country...which explains the huge numbers of rapes by the refugees who were brought into Germany and other nations....

..and none of this is seen as a 'high risk' or a problem with bringing in 65,000 refugees from this / these areas? ...they are going to blend in so well here.

Yeah, I have no problem bringing in these animals into our country...as long as no one has a problem with me killing any of them if they touch my daughters or wife....

When you have to explain that rape is wrong,you have a serious problem with the quality of immigrants you're letting into your country.

Men have weaknesses and when they see someone smiling it is difficult to control,” [Muslim refugee Abdu Osman] Kelifa said, explaining that in his own country, Eritrea, “if someone wants a lady he can just take her and he will not be punished,” at least not by the police."

So a girl SMILING at these animals is enough justification for them to rape the girl, which is completely natural and all but acceptable in their own country...which explains the huge numbers of rapes by the refugees who were brought into Germany and other nations....

..and none of this is seen as a 'high risk' or a problem with bringing in 65,000 refugees from this / these areas? ...they are going to blend in so well here.

Yeah, I have no problem bringing in these animals into our country...as long as no one has a problem with me killing any of them if they touch my daughters or wife....

When you have to explain that rape is wrong,you have a serious problem with the quality of immigrants you're letting into your country.
We are are still trying to teach the boys born here that as well. So, same problem, or is it you just hate the Sand *******?

One of my clients back in the day was muslim. He killed his wife. I couldn't, the court couldn't, the police couldn't and psychiatrists could not convince him that he was wrong. To him, it was an attack on his culture. Prosecuting him made the US a theocracy.

He got life. Mostly because he could not shut up trying to tell everyone that he did nothing wrong. He killed his wife.

An imam in Australia preached that the Australian women were like meat left out for the cats. They had no cause to complain about being raped. The imam was deported but no one could convince him that rape was wrong.

These cultural ideals are so ingrained, they aren't going to be changed by a good talking to.

One of my clients back in the day was muslim. He killed his wife. I couldn't, the court couldn't, the police couldn't and psychiatrists could not convince him that he was wrong. To him, it was an attack on his culture. Prosecuting him made the US a theocracy.

He got life. Mostly because he could not shut up trying to tell everyone that he did nothing wrong. He killed his wife.

An imam in Australia preached that the Australian women were like meat left out for the cats. They had no cause to complain about being raped. The imam was deported but no one could convince him that rape was wrong.

These cultural ideals are so ingrained, they aren't going to be changed by a good talking to.
We shot a hell of a lot of Nazis, but there are still Nazis around, even here. Ideas are bulletproof, to defeat them you need an even better idea, which we have, called Liberalism. And a war of ideas takes not days, not weeks, not months, not years, not even decades, it takes generations. You should have learned that by now.

^ I suggest you liberals get your asses over to the ME and get to work if that's the case. Thing is you won't, in fact, ya'll seem to defend such things as a "culture" and don't try to "change" it at all...

How many American's are "allowed" to be murdered or raped during this generational process of change? How many ME women and children? At what point do you say, this "culture" is complete shit and agree that the plan to "change" it needs to be moved along faster? "Accepting" them didn't work, ignoring them didn't work, so we should do nothing? I disagree. If my child is stealing, I'm not going to excuse him, or ignore that he's doing it, I'm going to whoop his ass... It seems to me that the ME is used to an "authoritarian" hand, in that the respect the strongest, not the nicest...

We can at least teach them that their shit won't fly in the US, at a minimum, just /tell/ them it won't instead of defending the barbarism as any form of "respectable" culture. If one is to war on an "idea," they do not speak kindly of it - just as you do not speak kindly on the 2nd amendment, or racism, or bigotry, or micro-aggressions, or capitalism, or police brutality, nor anything else one fundamentally disagrees with - why then should /anyone/ be expected to speak kindly of a culture/religion they see as fundamentally hateful and barbaric?

Our two cultures are like oil and water. It just flat out is not going to mix no matter how much you shake it.

We are are still trying to teach the boys born here that as well. So, same problem, or is it you just hate the Sand *******?

Oh God,another dumbass liberal that thinks America has a rape culture.

Forum List

Back