Not About Biden... Trump Is Confused

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Trump thinks the Lone Ranger wears a face mack over his eyes.
What a moron to say such an idiotic thing.
That's our President!

Wearing it wrong? ‘Idiot’ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ‘Lone Ranger’

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was “all for masks” amid the coronavirus pandemic."
"He added that “I’ve had a mask on and I sort of liked the way I looked.”
“It was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,” Trump remarked.

"The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Ranger’s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19."

That's our President!

Wearing it wrong? ‘Idiot’ Trump ignites mockery after bragging masks make him look like the ‘Lone Ranger’

"President Donald Trump on Wednesday told the Fox Business Network that he was “all for masks” amid the coronavirus pandemic."
“It was a dark, black mask, and I thought it looked okay. It looked like the Lone Ranger,” Trump remarked.

"The comment swiftly ignited mockery online, as people poked fun at Trump by noting that the Lone Ranger’s iconic mask would be of little use in preventing the spread of COVID-19."

wearing it wrong?

Like this Lone Ranger?

1593641471638.png

(1939 serial)

Or these?

1593641536744.png

That's our President!

wearing it wrong?

Like this Lone Ranger?

View attachment 357858
(1939 serial)

Or these?

View attachment 357859
Have you seen Trump wear a full face mask?

That's our President!

wearing it wrong?

Like this Lone Ranger?

View attachment 357858
(1939 serial)

Or these?

View attachment 357859
Have you seen Trump wear a full face mask?
I don't pay attention to Trump.

For all I know, like you, he wears a catchers mask

You need a cure for your TDS
Funny.
<iframe width="1280" height="540" src="" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That's our President!

CNN panel goes after the New Lone Ranger. LOL

That's our President!

You're an idiot......Biden mask wearing has been a friggen joke......

"Who was that masked man?"

"That's the Lone Ranger!!"

Forum List

Back