🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not all Arabs Support Palestinian Savagery

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqG0-IItsdw]Arabs for Israel - Brigitte Gabriel - YouTube[/ame]

Not all Jews support zionist terrorism. So what?
All Jews support Zionism, and no Jew supports any type of terrorism, Zionist or non Zionist.

Playing word games again?

Don't forget Musab Hassan Yusuf. Heard his book is fascinating:)
Would you believe I have met him a few times, and even helped him? He is a true gentleman. If all Arabs and Palestinians were like him, there would have been peace between Israelis and Palis a long time ago.

All Jews support Zionism, and no Jew supports any type of terrorism, Zionist or non Zionist.

Not all Jews support zionism, I even know one. :D

But to make up for it, fake Jews like you support zionism. :lol:

Who the fuck cares what you think ?? I've never seen you provide anything useful to any thread here. GO stand in a corner

one thousanth of a percent of the world Jewish population do not a "valid" opinion, they make. There are always outcasts and mental cases. Yes, Jews have them too.

Last edited:

Who the fuck cares what you think ?? I've never seen you provide anything useful to any thread here. GO stand in a corner
You and roudy just learned that not all Jews are zionists. It's a public service that I do from time to time.

:thanks:

Since we are discussing words and defining them, I was trying to understand what this acronym means, ZOG?

ZOG, one source says it stands for five things, Zillions Of Games, Zionist Occupation Government, Zionist Occupational Government, Zionist- Occupied Government, and Zona glomerulosa-specific factor

Last edited:

Forum List

Back