Not All Democrats Committing Political Suicide...

big government=right wing.

Democrats demand big government, that is how they plan on winning elections with enslaved minority voters. Opportunity comes with freedom to pursue your legal options for success, not steal it through ignoring the law.
democrats have more credit in their trust account on that.

the right wing likes to clam small government, cut taxes, and finance big government spending.
/----/ daniel, is English not your first language? You have a problem stating your thoughts clearly. They are a combination of cliches and a word salad. What on earth are you trying to say?

[

Read what the poster said. He said that it is bullshit that for one person to make more money, it must be taken from someone else.

So, according to HIM, if someone makes $15 an hour instead of 10, he wouldn't be taking that money from anyone else.

That is the Communist view, that there is a static pie of wealth and the question is the size of the slice each gets.

The concept of wealth CREATION is beyond the grasp of democrats.

[

Read what the poster said. He said that it is bullshit that for one person to make more money, it must be taken from someone else.

So, according to HIM, if someone makes $15 an hour instead of 10, he wouldn't be taking that money from anyone else.

That is the Communist view, that there is a static pie of wealth and the question is the size of the slice each gets.

Go back and read what the poster said.

Freedom is Donald Trump starting a fake university con game screwing Americans out of millions of dollars.

Government is Donald Trump having to give the money back.

You're making less sense the more you post.

Which of the above cases do you support? Donald Trump doing it, or the government saying otherwise?

Just because you created a simple trap doesn't mean smart people are going to fall into it moron.

Freedom is Donald Trump starting a fake university con game screwing Americans out of millions of dollars.

You're making less sense the more you post.

Which of the above cases do you support? Donald Trump doing it, or the government saying otherwise?
/----/ When Obozo promised to spend one trillion on shovel ready jobs and ended up propping up the Union pension funds - would you say that was a con? What about his promise of $2,500 in savings on health insurance, keeping our doctor and plan if we liked them? More gubmint scams?

/----/ When Obozo promised to spend one trillion on shovel ready jobs and ended up propping up the Union pension funds - would you say that was a con? What about his promise of $2,500 in savings on health insurance, keeping our doctor and plan if we liked them? More gubmint scams?

Probably should have gone with a spoiler alert there Cellblock. That is a lot of reality to unload in one post.

[

Go back and read what the poster said.

The claim that cutting taxes will raise the debt is spurious at best and astoundingly hypocritical on the heels of $10 trillion in Obama debt. With sustained 3% GDP growth the cuts lower the national debt considerably. If we drop back to Obama levels then there is a sunset clause.

Palos is a stoned out retard who thinks society is obligated to support him so that he can sit around smoking dope all day.

The ironic thing for out little Spicolli clone is that had he been born a hundred years from now, he may have gotten his wish. Automation is advancing to the point that perpetual war and space programs are not sufficient to dispose of the excess production. At some point we will need to deal with menial workers displaced by technology. Government housing units with peasant cafeterias may be in the not so distant future.

The need for low skill, low intelligence workers like Daniel Palos is coming to a close. What will society do with these people?

Hamburger-making machine churns out custom burgers at industrial speeds

[

The right wing only complain about income redistribution when the poor may benefit.

big government=right wing.

Democrats demand big government, that is how they plan on winning elections with enslaved minority voters. Opportunity comes with freedom to pursue your legal options for success, not steal it through ignoring the law.

The lawsuit against Trump U was brought by individuals in a class action.

Donald Trump Agrees to Pay $25 Million in Trump University Settlement

Occasionally stick to the truth.

Alabama Dem Doug Jones votes with GOP on spending bill to avoid shutdown

"Newly elected Alabama Sen. Doug Jones, in his most high-profile vote since taking office, was one of five Democratic senators to vote overnight with Republicans on a spending bill to avoid a government shutdown."

Too little to save the midterms for Democrats...
this is a token vote

Jones will vote with the republicans any time he can - IE any time it is expedient but will not change the actual outcome

like now

The Republicans came up with a plan.

The House passed it.

Several Democrats in tbe Senate voted for it

Schumer and Pelosi put illegals 1st, not Americans.

They betrayed America in attempt to salvage what Obama Un-Constitutionally tried to accomplish with his Illegal EO...
The tax plan passed. The rich are richer now. What is the right wing's problem?
Democrats Against Children of Americans

Uh, the tax-cut plan gives the biggest rate cuts to the middle class, not the rich. Go look at the tax tables, if you doubt this.
temporary tax cuts. and, where is the money to fund government?

They can be extended and Demoquacks voted against it
so what; financing tax cuts through debt is simple income redistribution. why complain when it may benefit the poor.
What do the poor do for America?

Uh, the tax-cut plan gives the biggest rate cuts to the middle class, not the rich. Go look at the tax tables, if you doubt this.

I happen to be considered Middle Class. I got a 3% raise but my medicare deduction ate that up where I am making exactly the same. With the cost of living rising 3% I lost money. The cost of Health Care has gone up for everyone. What's sad is, I don't use Medicare at all. I use the VA since those on Medicare have problems locating a doctor to serve them. What's even sadder, I am a Retired Military. Meaning, I get Tricare as well. Even though I am almost 100% covered, my having to use Medicare as a first payer won't allow me to get civilian care.

The whole Civilian Medical System is broken. It has been for decades now. And I still keep seeing negative reports on the VA Care. While it could be better, it's still a far cry better at servicing it's clients than Medicare is theirs. I didn't care for the VA system so I tried to use the Civilian version. What a wakeup call. It's not the VA that sent me home to die but the civilian medical system. And I had no choice (life threatening condition) but to go back to the VA and seek help. I am in the process of getting that help that I should have gotten over 5 years ago. The Negative reports on the VA ended up working in a positive way. Where are all the negative reports on Medicare?

How many people 65 and older are we going to send home to die until this is addressed and fixed.

/——-/ They are temporary tax cuts because they needed 60 votes to make them permanent and only have 52 republicans. Not one democRAT voted to let people keep more of their own money

/——-/ They are temporary tax cuts because they needed 60 votes to make them permanent and only have 52 republicans. Not one democRAT voted to let people keep more of their own money

They needed 60 votes to pass the temporary bill that would extend and fund the government for the next 4 weeks. The real bill still hasn't left the House that is the 1 yr budget.

Here is something from one of your very own sites.
Government shuts down as Senate fails to pass spending bill

And then another site that just rewords it a bit different. But still calls it a temporary bill for 4 weeks only
SHUTDOWN BEGINS: House-passed bill sinks in the Senate as funding deadline passes

Please read these. One from the Right and one from the Left.

California is a cesspool of Poverty.

They lead The Nation in Poverty and there is no one to blame but liberals and liberal policies.

Black unemployment in the rest of America is at record lows, so is unemployment for women and Hispanics.

Meanwhile in California they are having a flu epidemic, illegals shitting on sidewalks and rampant homelessness crime and poverty and a state government that is in financial distress so much so that half the State wants to cede from The other half Of Libtardia Land West of The San Andreas

The Republicans came up with a plan.

The House passed it.

Several Democrats in tbe Senate voted for it

Schumer and Pelosi put illegals 1st, not Americans.

They betrayed America in attempt to salvage what Obama Un-Constitutionally tried to accomplish with his Illegal EO...
/----/ "The rich are richer now." So are the Middle Class, Working Class and Poor. Your Class Envy card is completely worn out.
No, they aren't. The poor are still losing money. A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage!

Forum List

Back