Not all liberals are stupid (or are they?) but most stupid people are liberals

Who is most stupid (dishonest/Godless) of all?

• 1 AOC

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2 Maxine Watters

• 3 Adam Schiff

• 4 Schumer

• 5 Pelosi

• Total voters
Well, considering those people arent actual liberals, we might need to add your name to the mix :D

• Banned
Oh, I thought there was an interesting, thought-provoking comment here, made by an erudite, thoughtful person..

guess I will learn some day to always check out the handle name first... saves a lot of time..

Who is most stupid of all?
Lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)rəl/
1676053601123.png

adjective
  • 1.willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"Similartolerantunprejudicedunbigotedbroad-mindedOppositenarrow-mindedbigoted
  • 2.relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"a liberal democratic state"
Democrats today are anything but liberals

No, most liberals are NOT stupid.

They are simply naive because they lack real-life experience.

When I was young (I'm now 85), I was a liberal, too. I used to almost cry when I read about how certain people were treated.

Then I went out into the cruel world to start working, and I met many of those people for whom my heart used to bleed.

Boy, oh boy, did I learn my lesson!!!

As the saying goes more or less: "If a young person is a conservative, s/he has no heart; if an old person is a liberal, s/he has no brain."

When I was young (I'm now 85), I was a liberal, too. I used to almost cry when I read about how certain people were treated.

Then I went out into the cruel world to start working, and I met many of those people for whom my heart used to bleed.

Boy, oh boy, did I learn my lesson!!!

As the saying goes more or less: "If a young person is a conservative, s/he has no heart; if an old person is a liberal, s/he has no brain."
what did you learn... got a specific story for us?... RE those people for whom your heart once bled..

just curious

Lib·er·al
/ˈlib(ə)rəl/
View attachment 755691
adjective
  • 1.willing to respect or accept behavior or opinions different from one's own; open to new ideas:"they have more liberal views toward marriage and divorce than some people"Similartolerantunprejudicedunbigotedbroad-mindedOppositenarrow-mindedbigoted
  • 2.relating to or denoting a political and social philosophy that promotes individual rights, civil liberties, democracy, and free enterprise:"a liberal democratic state"
Democrats today are anything but liberals
They started out liberal (open minded) but were "so open minded, their brains fell out" (as per a priest comment I heard once)

what did you learn... got a specific story for us?... RE those people for whom your heart once bled..

just curious

It started in the 1960s.

I still remember it -- with bitterness & anger.

As you know, we all have to practice self- censorship, so I cannot elaborate.

Have a nice day!

It started in the 1960s.

I still remember it -- with bitterness & anger.

As you know, we all have to practice self- censorship, so I cannot elaborate.

Have a nice day!
no elaboration is needed once someone says.. (highlighted above, esp the blue part) :oops:

I frankly think they are stupid

or so ignorant, they cannot help appearing to be such whenver they open their mouths

I can't think of ONE intelligent liberal on the world stage. Can you?

If they were intelligent they wouldn't be libs... or not past, say, age 25 anyhow

good point.. If THAT is educated.. better to be IGNORANT

totally better
It isn't ignorance not to believe in bullshit though.

It is ignorance to believe the earth is flat. That the moon is made of cheese. That CO2 needs to be eliminated from the atmosphere like the "intellectual" John Kerry seems to believe.

That isn't "ignorance"... It's freakishly stupid and there are millions of DUMBER people who voted for that assclown.

Forum List

Back