Not Breaking news, it's become a common occurrence and hardly newsworthy!

One dead so far and one cop wounded. The scale of this one hardly makes the cut, but it still should be noted.
Could this be the price of freedom in America?

I believe the local constabulary are referring to it as "an officer involved shooting at a school" rather than a school shooting. It almost sounds like the kid wanted to commit suicide by cop...

One dead so far and one cop wounded. The scale of this one hardly makes the cut, but it still should be noted.

Another day in America.

No need to generalize. This sort of thing really only happens in places run by Democrats. Most of the rest of the country, outside the Democrat-run shitholes, is clean, safe, and tolerant.

Your post "No need to generalize. Then I generalize" Er....

Only happens in places run by Democrats huh?

Let's see.

Bryan, Texas. It's in Brazos. 55.9% for Trump in 2020, 57.6% for Trump in 2016. Hasn't voted Democrat since Johnson. Brazos has two members of the state House, both are Republican. Republican all the way.

Rock Hill, South Carolina. It's in York County. Voted for Trump 57.4% in 2020, 58.4% in 2016. A Republican represents York in the state House.

These are the last two shootings. Both in Republican areas.

Yawn, shall not be infringed is the most important phrase in the minds of gun lovers, the idea that empathy for the dead and their loved ones never occurs to them.

"Multiple people were shot, including a police officer, at a high school in Tennessee on Monday, authorities said.

"The shooting occurred at the Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville, the city’s police department said."
Is that it?

Thats all you know but you’re already trying to take my guns?

Locals seem to be laying it on gangs.
Join me with my invitation to moderator 'Coyote' to start a proper and decent discussion on gun control. I suggested to her that she has earned the credibility on this forum to set her own rules, in an effort to keep out the crazies and the spammers.

I did so because she suggested that it was impossible to have a proper discussion on guns in America. I suggested to her that we could start by having one on this forum, but she would have to set some new strict rules so it could happen.

Coyote? Proper and decent?

LOL.......

Coyote may say it is impossible to have a "proper" discussion on guns in America, but that is only because Coyote, as an anti-gun extremist, only sees one solution...banning and confiscating guns from people who don't use them for crime.

When anti-gunners list the things they want, they are promptly addressed and we explain

1) why they do not effect criminals in any way.

2) why they harm normal, law abiding gun owners

3) why they lead to banning and confiscating guns....which is the actual purpose of Coyote and the other gun grabbers.

We also provide statistics and information that tell the truth about guns in America.....Coyote doesn't care about that truth, and I am guessing, neither do you......

Guns are not our problem....our problem is a political party, the democrat party, that keeps releasing the criminals who commit almost all of the gun crime. Then, they focus their laws, not on those criminals, but on normal Americans who own and carry guns for self defense.....which means they don't care about stopping gun crime, they just care about banning and confiscating guns.

And this response MAKES MY CASE. Perfectly. YOU are why we can't have rational discussions. Because ANY opposition to your view means one is an "anti gun extremist". Any suggestion that some guns don't belong in civilian hands is "anti gun extremist". Wanting background checks and waiting periods. "Anti Gun extremists".

Sure would be nice to find a rational person on the pro-gun side who doesn't froth at the mouth when even moderate and mild regulation is proposed.

Forum List

Back