Not Breaking news, it's become a common occurrence and hardly newsworthy!

One dead so far and one cop wounded. The scale of this one hardly makes the cut, but it still should be noted.
Could this be the price of freedom in America?

Locals seem to be laying it on gangs.

Can you explain why the democrat party keeps releasing these known, repeat, violent gun offenders over and over again?

These guys do almost all of the gun murder, and the democrat party judges, and prosecutors release them over and over again, no matter how often they commit gun crimes......

Can you explain that?

Yawn, shall not be infringed is the most important phrase in the minds of gun lovers, the idea that empathy for the dead and their loved ones never occurs to them.

"Multiple people were shot, including a police officer, at a high school in Tennessee on Monday, authorities said.

"The shooting occurred at the Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville, the city’s police department said."

How will you keep guns out of the hands of criminals?

The same way people keep criminals from committing crimes, put them in prison.

One dead so far and one cop wounded. The scale of this one hardly makes the cut, but it still should be noted.

Join me with my invitation to moderator 'Coyote' to start a proper and decent discussion on gun control. I suggested to her that she has earned the credibility on this forum to set her own rules, in an effort to keep out the crazies and the spammers.

I did so because she suggested that it was impossible to have a proper discussion on guns in America. I suggested to her that we could start by having one on this forum, but she would have to set some new strict rules so it could happen.

Can you explain why the democrat party keeps releasing these known, repeat, violent gun offenders over and over again?

These guys do almost all of the gun murder, and the democrat party judges, and prosecutors release them over and over again, no matter how often they commit gun crimes......

Can you explain that?
Yes, the jails are full and overflowing, and incarceration of more is proving to be a failure. See Norway's solution.

Yawn, shall not be infringed is the most important phrase in the minds of gun lovers, the idea that empathy for the dead and their loved ones never occurs to them.

"Multiple people were shot, including a police officer, at a high school in Tennessee on Monday, authorities said.

"The shooting occurred at the Austin-East Magnet High School in Knoxville, the city’s police department said."

Deflection. You CAN'T keep them out of the hands of criminals. ANYONE who wants one can get them.

Say a prayer for the families.

We are a culture of death
The Democrat Party has a culture of death
It has infested America but it can't be stopped. There's no possibility of American being disarmed at this point because the bad guys with guns would take control away from the police and the good guys with guns.

The number of guns in the hands of the bad guys has reached critical mass.

I can envision a mass shooting in which the two party's supporters do battle with their guns. Trump's final failure, if it's to be, could push the situation over the edge.

There is something going on now that Biden is in the White House.

How convenient. Now we have to figure out how he's doing it

Look at the kids parents in all the shooting cases. Did they work for any chemist companies or government contracting companies, etc. and look for the crisis actors they insert in the real tragedy, they insert actors whose role and script is to present themselves as bystanders or witnesses and then proceed to be hysterical or angry and rattle off a gun control slogan to be used as a #virturesignal and cry for gun control.

On a side note, it should be much stricter for someone with a diagnosed mental illness to get their hands on guns. There should be some accountability. But I still support the right to carry for non mentally ill people.

320 million people in this country.

600 million guns in private hands.

Over 19.4 million Americans can legally carry guns in public for self defense.

In 2019 we had 10 mass public shootings. 73 people killed total.

In 2020 we had one. 5 people killed total.

Americans use their legal guns, on average, 1.1 million times a year to stop rapes, robberies and murders, according to the Centers for Disease Control.

78 people killed in two years of mass public shootings.

2.2 million times in that same two year period that Americans use their legal guns to save lives.

Can you see why you have no rational argument?
More people were killed last year in a BLM protests than by the mass shooters.

Go figure.

In a way, I am surprised that the shooter didn't shoot himself. Because he had to have known what would happen if he started firing at cops, I am guessing that his demise could be labeled a suicide by cop occurrence?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

From a Canadian POV, I think the best thing for Biden to do is to encourage shooting in a covert way, while overtly pretending to want to see them stop..

If it was up to me, which of course it's not, I would want to see the streets awash with blood so as to bring the point home to the normal and decent people. Allowing it to quietly fester is playing into the hands of Trump's fascist agenda.

Having said that, gun violence is only one aspect of the huge problem that is developing in America.

Who gives a fuck about your views. You're a tiny population in a huge landmass, and you can't defend yourselves from anything without our help.

From a Canadian POV, I think the best thing for Biden to do is to encourage shooting in a covert way, while overtly pretending to want to see them stop..

If it was up to me, which of course it's not, I would want to see the streets awash with blood so as to bring the point home to the normal and decent people. Allowing it to quietly fester is playing into the hands of Trump's fascist agenda.

Having said that, gun violence is only one aspect of the huge problem that is developing in America.
Well, this is certainly a cry for help if I've ever seen one.

Then please explain why democrat party prosecutors, judges and politicians keep letting repeat gun offenders out of jail and prison? It isn't just random people doing these shootings, they have long criminal records, most with felonies for gun crimes....and yet the democrat party keeps releasing them.......why is that?

I thought this was gonns be a looting thread.

Join me with my invitation to moderator 'Coyote' to start a proper and decent discussion on gun control. I suggested to her that she has earned the credibility on this forum to set her own rules, in an effort to keep out the crazies and the spammers.

I did so because she suggested that it was impossible to have a proper discussion on guns in America. I suggested to her that we could start by having one on this forum, but she would have to set some new strict rules so it could happen.

Coyote? Proper and decent?

LOL.......

Coyote may say it is impossible to have a "proper" discussion on guns in America, but that is only because Coyote, as an anti-gun extremist, only sees one solution...banning and confiscating guns from people who don't use them for crime.

When anti-gunners list the things they want, they are promptly addressed and we explain

1) why they do not effect criminals in any way.

2) why they harm normal, law abiding gun owners

3) why they lead to banning and confiscating guns....which is the actual purpose of Coyote and the other gun grabbers.

We also provide statistics and information that tell the truth about guns in America.....Coyote doesn't care about that truth, and I am guessing, neither do you......

Guns are not our problem....our problem is a political party, the democrat party, that keeps releasing the criminals who commit almost all of the gun crime. Then, they focus their laws, not on those criminals, but on normal Americans who own and carry guns for self defense.....which means they don't care about stopping gun crime, they just care about banning and confiscating guns.

Can you explain that?
Yes, the jails are full and overflowing, and incarceration of more is proving to be a failure. See Norway's solution.

Norway doesn't have violent criminals from generations of broken homes....who will murder 13 year olds because they belong to a rival gang.........

You don't understand the underlying issues about crime in the U.S. compared to crime in Norway.........

Forum List

Back