Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

Who are these dopes and their claims that are simply not Biblically based?

Who thinks the Jews crucified Jesus? People who don't read the Bible.

If you matched Bible and Christian knowledge across the board (from Christian to Jew to non-religious) the age group 55 plus, regardless of education level, would wipe out the 45 and below college graduate level.

You're the one who attempted to say the Jews had nothing to do with the death of Christ, not me.

Never heard of Jew Judas Iscariot?

Kid you can't even read English. Try again.

Jews snitched on Jesus.

According to the Bible the Jews that did not back Christ demanded Pilate kill Jesus. He could find no reason to. Handed him back over to the mob of Jews. They did.

oh gee-----NOW ACCORDING THE NAZI BITCH sunday
school teacher that was inflicted on Maryanne----a JEWISH MOB nailed jesus to a cross. Let me help you out Marianne-------the jews at that time were LARGELY LITERATE-------and their history does exist-----even amongst people who never heard or cared that a person called
JESUS existed. Jews NEVER CRUCIFY PEOPLE----that is the kind of filth in which you and yours engaged. Jews did not CHEER the barbarity of your HOLY ROMAN FOUNDERS ---in fact public executions for the entertainment of the perverted were not even done. As to your hero PONTIUS PILATE---he murdered an estimated
20,000 innocent jews by crucifixion <<< also history.
He was SO DELIGHTED TO CRUCIFY JEWS that Rome
removed him from office for his overwhelming barbarity.
----again---BACK TO REALITY----back then----there were some POLITICALLY MOTIVATED assassinations by jews on jews-----it could be done easily without roman soldiers and their hammers and nails------and even those facts are known
in history. Now ----move forward to your murderous hero---CONSTANTINE-----he so hated Pharisee jews that he murdered them wholesale<<<< and he was the editor in
chief of the version of the NT that exists today. I attended protestant sunday school as a child a few dozen times------I did not have any
organized "jewish" education----but in my youth was a BOOK WORM. ---------and. as an adult got to interact with
persons of ALL KINDS of backgrounds----even two ----
<do not laugh> former priests. Feel free to ask questions

Noted, you do not know or understand the Bible at all.

No soup for you either.

Of course the Jews were illiterate at that time. Most people were. But there is no excuse for you not knowing what the Bible says,if you pretend to be a Christian.

MaryAnne11 has not read the Bible at all, or she had reading comprehension problems.

Her own post says the Jews handed Jesus over to the Romans, not the opposite.

How come no democrats, even all those Jewish ones, attended the US embassy opening in Israel ?

They are not subservient to Netanyahu and his war mongering.

Israel once had decent Leaders who tried to work out a peaceful solution.

Now, you have 2 wanna be Dictators. Bibi and Donald, along with Putin.
yeah, says the side that got us involved in Libya and Syria and many other places in the world.

MaryAnne11 has not read the Bible at all, or she had reading comprehension problems.

Do you have any idea how stupid you really look Fakey?
I'm sorry but you truly do. Do you honestly think quibbling over semantics makes you look good?

The Romans killed the Savior at the behest of the Jews. There is nothing you can do to change that sweetie.

Who are these dopes and their claims that are simply not Biblically based?

Who thinks the Jews crucified Jesus? People who don't read the Bible.

If you matched Bible and Christian knowledge across the board (from Christian to Jew to non-religious) the age group 55 plus, regardless of education level, would wipe out the 45 and below college graduate level.

The only idiot talking about the Jews crucifying the Savior is you dope. EVERYBODY knows who pounded the nails. Doesn't your LDS Bible tell you that?

Do Jews today believe Jesus was a fraud who got what he deserved?

A: 100% affirmative

It's worth noting that Oswald was to the rear and above the right shoulder of JFK. The head jerks backwards and the brains end up on the trunk. Magic bullet?

You need to do some research.

I'm good, thanks though.

If you believe that magic bullet bullshit, you are not "good".

LOL, it's called "sarcasm" silly boy, and Oswald didn't kill him. I get it you are stuck on the version you were told. It was a lie. Some people are NEVER able to accept that what we are told are lies. It's all out in the open to see, ask God to open your heart to the truth.I'll warn you though, you won't like it.

So you think ole Pilate would have killed Jesus without the Jewish agitation? What kind of bible do you use? The LDS version?
Why are you arguing with yourself?
You're the one who attempted to say the Jews had nothing to do with the death of Christ, not me.
You are such a honey bunch, getting your words and thoughts all tied up. I said the Jews did not kill Jesus. I said the first congregations were Jewish Christians. I said the Jews are not responsible for Jesus' death. Anyone who says they were and are, even unto today, is not a Christian. Come unto Jesus, Doc1, He will accept you where you are and guide you. Accept him, Doc1.

I never get anything tied up Jakey, be careful, I will trap you. NOBODY says the "Jews" killed Jesus. EVERYBODY knows who pounded the nails. Jake you are not a Christian, we both know it. You are not a "Conservative", we both know it. You are however incorrect, the Jews were/are indeed responsible for the Death of Christ. THEY were the ones who agitated Pilate to doit. Huh, an "intelligent" guy like you should know Pilate said he "finds no guilt in this man" and even offered to set him or Barrabas free....the "Jews" chose Barabbas. Keep going, I'll keep burying you ;)

In my EDUCATED opinion----you have to be stupid to BELIEVE that CONSTANTINE story. Who are "DA JOOOOS" in this idiot tale?

Believe whatever you want, I don't really care. I will however choose the Bible's account. Apparently you don't like when I slap Jake around.

Never heard of Jew Judas Iscariot?

Kid you can't even read English. Try again.

Jews snitched on Jesus.

According to the Bible the Jews that did not back Christ demanded Pilate kill Jesus. He could find no reason to. Handed him back over to the mob of Jews. They did.

oh gee-----NOW ACCORDING THE NAZI BITCH sunday
school teacher that was inflicted on Maryanne----a JEWISH MOB nailed jesus to a cross. Let me help you out Marianne-------the jews at that time were LARGELY LITERATE-------and their history does exist-----even amongst people who never heard or cared that a person called
JESUS existed. Jews NEVER CRUCIFY PEOPLE----that is the kind of filth in which you and yours engaged. Jews did not CHEER the barbarity of your HOLY ROMAN FOUNDERS ---in fact public executions for the entertainment of the perverted were not even done. As to your hero PONTIUS PILATE---he murdered an estimated
20,000 innocent jews by crucifixion <<< also history.
He was SO DELIGHTED TO CRUCIFY JEWS that Rome
removed him from office for his overwhelming barbarity.
----again---BACK TO REALITY----back then----there were some POLITICALLY MOTIVATED assassinations by jews on jews-----it could be done easily without roman soldiers and their hammers and nails------and even those facts are known
in history. Now ----move forward to your murderous hero---CONSTANTINE-----he so hated Pharisee jews that he murdered them wholesale<<<< and he was the editor in
chief of the version of the NT that exists today. I attended protestant sunday school as a child a few dozen times------I did not have any
organized "jewish" education----but in my youth was a BOOK WORM. ---------and. as an adult got to interact with
persons of ALL KINDS of backgrounds----even two ----
<do not laugh> former priests. Feel free to ask questions

Noted, you do not know or understand the Bible at all.

No soup for you either.

Of course the Jews were illiterate at that time. Most people were. But there is no excuse for you not knowing what the Bible says,if you pretend to be a Christian.

wrong again Marianne. You present yourself as a teacher of THE BIBLE but know nothing about it. I will help. The
Jesus of your bible---spoke ARAMAIC, not English as did his associates. In order to understand the bible
of which you are a student---you need to know something
about that language and how it was used at that time and
you need to know something about Judaism of that time since Jesus was a jew as was Judas and probably Mark
but not Luke. Jesus---contrary to your logic was clearly
LITERATE if he is present with any honesty at all in the
New Testament----in BOTH Hebrew and Aramaic---probably not Greek. Same is true of the "priest" Caiaphas. I am
not a Christian. I am a Jew which is why I understand your
bible a lot better than do you. Were Jesus to fall from the
sky tomorrow-----I could converse a bit with him but you
could not. As to illiteracy---if you were a student of the bible----you would KNOW-----that Jews have a mandate
to be LITERATE----by rabbinic law which was taken so
seriously that even orphans were taught to read HISTORCALLY more than 2500 years ago. You do what
lots of Christians do----imagine that Jesus was something like your ancestors. Feel free to ask questions.

Wasn't it just great when Moses, after being rescued by the Midianites.... repaid them by exterminating them.

What a great guy, someone we can TRUST!!!!

Do you have any idea how stupid you really look Fakey?
I'm sorry but you truly do. Do you honestly think quibbling over semantics makes you look good?

The Romans killed the Savior at the behest of the Jews. There is nothing you can do to change that sweetie.

wrong again----the Romans killed Jesus as one of the tens of thousands they killed because THEY WANTED TO.
Jews of that time knew how to kill people and could have
accomplished that task easily without roman help. Jews never employed crucifixion ------that sort of atrocity is
your thing------it was done in ancient Persia, Greece and
Rome------it is absolutely forbidden by jewish law

Why are you arguing with yourself?
You are such a honey bunch, getting your words and thoughts all tied up. I said the Jews did not kill Jesus. I said the first congregations were Jewish Christians. I said the Jews are not responsible for Jesus' death. Anyone who says they were and are, even unto today, is not a Christian. Come unto Jesus, Doc1, He will accept you where you are and guide you. Accept him, Doc1.

I never get anything tied up Jakey, be careful, I will trap you. NOBODY says the "Jews" killed Jesus. EVERYBODY knows who pounded the nails. Jake you are not a Christian, we both know it. You are not a "Conservative", we both know it. You are however incorrect, the Jews were/are indeed responsible for the Death of Christ. THEY were the ones who agitated Pilate to doit. Huh, an "intelligent" guy like you should know Pilate said he "finds no guilt in this man" and even offered to set him or Barrabas free....the "Jews" chose Barabbas. Keep going, I'll keep burying you ;)

In my EDUCATED opinion----you have to be stupid to BELIEVE that CONSTANTINE story. Who are "DA JOOOOS" in this idiot tale?

Believe whatever you want, I don't really care. I will however choose the Bible's account. Apparently you don't like when I slap Jake around.
As you say it on your back in the dust. :) You are a tosser, Doc1, and nothing else.

Forum List

Back