Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

The other poster claimed that evangelicals killed JFK and Bobby Kennedy, which is grossly not true. I was the one who asked a rhetorical question about who killed RFK. The intent was to show the poster was full of shit! You took a big bite right out of it! Maybe YOU should read the thread more closely!

Me, Nixon also lost by the skin of his teeth to JFK. The GOP Protestants and Evans could not have that, going for over 10 years without a GOP in office.

Ten years? My God, you are stupid!

Nixon ran in 1960 and lost. In 1968, he won. 1968-1960 would be 8 years, you idiot!

LOL, what two killers write a diary, certaintly a Methodist one from Palestine and a schizo, what did the three have in common. If you can't follow the dots, forget it, but just know all three ran against the GOP, Nixon and FBI Hoover was in office. Get a grip, also who tried so hard to have Lennon deported, Nixon and FBI, and what fruitcake offed him, and Evan due to the song "imagine". and he is more popular than Jesus,

reeks of the Evan against civil rights and desegregation, and the communist scare.

According to your own link, Sirhan Sirhan was Greek Orthodox and attended a Lutheran school. Where the hell do you get Methodist from? Dumbass!

The Unabomber kept a diary. Why is that unusual?

there is indication that MARONITE BORN (eastern orthodox) Sirhan----dabbled in protestant religions----
not unlikely. I have never been to Jordan----I have known
maronites from that land in the USA. I have been to Israel---where there are Protestant proselytizers ON EVERY
CORNER------probably true of Jordan too. Jordan is not
like other muzzie shit holes------I doubt that they would execute protestant proselytizers

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

Why are you arguing with yourself?

You're the one who attempted to say the Jews had nothing to do with the death of Christ, not me.

Never heard of Jew Judas Iscariot?

Kid you can't even read English. Try again.

Jews snitched on Jesus.

according to the little story------one person whose existence cannot be verified---to wit the person called JUDAS ISCARIOT------told another person----CAIAPHAS ---who is an historic and known person. Caiaphas was a MUCH HATED opponent of the Pharisees and a SHILL FOR ROME----he was placed in office as a priest BY ROME. ----
the snitch was "where to find Jesus" -----Logically Jesus
would be hiding from the ROMANS AND THEIR SHILLS
for his violent actions in the rome and Sadducee corrupted
affairs of the Temple courtyard.------the situation which
PHARISEES like jesus so ABHORRED. Pontius Pilate
is called a "saint" by some Christian sects----
For jews he was a mass murderer. Caiphas---according to
sunday school teachers, was something like a Pharisee
guy. -----NOPE he was a SADDUCEEAN----shill for rome.
In order to understand the NT ---you do need to know a bit
of history

Where did you dig up this bastardized version of history?

Me, Nixon also lost by the skin of his teeth to JFK. The GOP Protestants and Evans could not have that, going for over 10 years without a GOP in office.

Ten years? My God, you are stupid!

Nixon ran in 1960 and lost. In 1968, he won. 1968-1960 would be 8 years, you idiot!

LOL, what two killers write a diary, certaintly a Methodist one from Palestine and a schizo, what did the three have in common. If you can't follow the dots, forget it, but just know all three ran against the GOP, Nixon and FBI Hoover was in office. Get a grip, also who tried so hard to have Lennon deported, Nixon and FBI, and what fruitcake offed him, and Evan due to the song "imagine". and he is more popular than Jesus,

reeks of the Evan against civil rights and desegregation, and the communist scare.

According to your own link, Sirhan Sirhan was Greek Orthodox and attended a Lutheran school. Where the hell do you get Methodist from? Dumbass!

The Unabomber kept a diary. Why is that unusual?

there is indication that MARONITE BORN (eastern orthodox) Sirhan----dabbled in protestant religions----
not unlikely. I have never been to Jordan----I have known
maronites from that land in the USA. I have been to Israel---where there are Protestant proselytizers ON EVERY
CORNER------probably true of Jordan too. Jordan is not
like other muzzie shit holes------I doubt that they would execute protestant proselytizers

What does any of that have to do with what I said?

it is a bit on SIRHAN----he SEEMS to have been keen
on trying various religions out-----and WOULD have had
that opportunity in Jordan as a born Maronite---with
Christian protestant proselytizers around. I kinda thought
it an interesting tidbit

Last edited:
You're the one who attempted to say the Jews had nothing to do with the death of Christ, not me.

Jews snitched on Jesus.

according to the little story------one person whose existence cannot be verified---to wit the person called JUDAS ISCARIOT------told another person----CAIAPHAS ---who is an historic and known person. Caiaphas was a MUCH HATED opponent of the Pharisees and a SHILL FOR ROME----he was placed in office as a priest BY ROME. ----
of history

Where did you dig up this bastardized version of history?

can you be more specific------what in my "version" do you
dispute?

MaryAnne11 has admitted defeat and that she does not understand the Bible's narrative.

HoneyBunchDoc1 got beat into the dust.

The Romans crucified Jesus, not the Jews. The congregations of Christians in the first century began with Jews and in Jewish synagogues. The Jews remain the Chosen People. And true Christians are their friends today, and particularly of the Jewish State.

Only because the Jews insisted and only because capital punishment was taken away from the Sanhedrin.

Jewish Senators;

and yet the Evangelicals are the main supporters of Israel and the Jews.

Seems funny to me. Not ha ha funny, but hypocritical funny.

Democrat Jews are failed lawyers....GOP Jews are successful lawyers and wouldn't take the pay cut.

It's worth noting that Oswald was to the rear and above the right shoulder of JFK. The head jerks backwards and the brains end up on the trunk. Magic bullet?

We are not even talking Oswald, we are talking who probably paid him to fire the rifle.

MaryAnne11 has admitted defeat and that she does not understand the Bible's narrative.

The Romans crucified Jesus, not the Jews. The congregations of Christians in the first century began with Jews and in Jewish synagogues. The Jews remain the Chosen People. And true Christians are their friends today, and particularly of the Jewish State.

Only because the Jews insisted and only because capital punishment was taken away from the Sanhedrin.

what does "the jews" mean, according to your
catechism whore? The Romans took a vote of
the jewish population?
Did they do so for the other tens of thousands of Pharisee
jews that Pontius Pilate crucified? Did Constantine also
rely on a VOTE before murdering people?
Were jews,, at that time, INCAPABLE of assassinating
people? Especially some POOR guy sleeping in the
bushes?

Jake, no offense but Jews were the ones demanding Jesus die. Pontuis Pilate could find no fault.

Pontius Pilate - Wikipedia

The Jews who left to follow Jesus were the innocent ones.

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

I read it-----if you imagine you have a point----please post
it. I will help you understand that which you have stated
and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the
Romans care when Herod killed John the Baptist?

Nothing stopped the Jews.Pontius Pilate could find no reason. He turned them over to the Jews. They crucified him.

Do you ever step foot in a Church? The month long Sermons before Easter preached that very Sermon! Leading up to the stone being rolled away and Jesus Return.

I am not going to give you links because I doubt you would read them.

Try Google.

Maryanne ------try reading the New Testament. It is dull but readable. "HE <Pontius pilate> TURNED THEM OVER TO THE JEWS" <<<< you are truly and utterly deluded by the filthy Nazi dogs who are your teachers.

I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.

What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.

There were anly a handful of Jews that followed Jesus

I not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .

Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?

Why are you arguing with yourself?

Jews snitched on Jesus.

of history

You must be studying the Right Wing version of the Bible.

It's worth noting that Oswald was to the rear and above the right shoulder of JFK. The head jerks backwards and the brains end up on the trunk. Magic bullet?

We are not even talking Oswald, we are talking who probably paid him to fire the rifle.

That would be LBJ, CIA chief McCone, and Sam Giancana.

Well I believe that JKK, RK , and George Wallace's (attempted assassination) have a common denominator and the same people were involved.

Maryanne-----you haven't got a clue. Mark and Luke SAID SO? Neither were there. It's heresay which makes no sense at all written long after the fact under the aegis of Constantine. Jews do not crucify ANYONE-----ever, nor are executions modes of entertainment-----that is a ROMAN
thing

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the

Nothing stopped the Jews.Pontius Pilate could find no reason. He turned them over to the Jews. They crucified him.

Do you ever step foot in a Church? The month long Sermons before Easter preached that very Sermon! Leading up to the stone being rolled away and Jesus Return.

Try Google.

Maryanne ------try reading the New Testament. It is dull but readable. "HE <Pontius pilate> TURNED THEM OVER TO THE JEWS" <<<< you are truly and utterly deluded by the filthy Nazi dogs who are your teachers.

What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.

Where does it say "he handed them over to a mob of jews to kill him". I am aware that he gave the mob of jews in Jerusalem at the time a choice of who they wanted to let go, but the Romans carried out the crucifixion.

That would be LBJ, CIA chief McCone, and Sam Giancana.

Well I believe that JKK, RK , and George Wallace's (attempted assassination) have a common denominator and the same people were involved.

Joe Kennedy made a deal with Giancana to have his union goons throw Nixon votes in the Chicago River. In exchange, Bobby was to lay off the mob hearings in Congress. Instead Bobby was named AG and went after the mob with a vengeance. Giancana wasn't the kind of guy you double-crossed. LBJ told his mistress that "JFK wouldn't be problem much longer" the night before the assassination. Time ran out on the files being withheld from the public but Trump was told there are still figures alive who were involved and decided to keep them secret.

thing

Try Google.

easter was a big holiday for me------chocolate easter bunnies are my faves. ------as to "pilate refused to kill Jesus"-----
bad news-----HE DID. He not only killed jesus---he killed tens of thousands of other Pharisee jews during his tenure
as Prelate of Judea. The NT is not the only record of
the history of that period of time. If one of your Sunday school students asked you "who killed Jesus"----your answer was "a mob of jews grabbed him and crucified
HIM" ????? ----"because Pilate did not want his men to
do it''????? How about this one from one of your students. "Did Pontius Pilate kill anyone"?? would you answer---"only the evil Pharisee jewish money changers.
the ones Jesus did not like"??? Since you are a scholar of the bible-----no doubt you read the works of JOSEPHUS
FLAVIUS------right?

Try Google.

Where does it say "he handed them over to a mob of jews to kill him". I am aware that he gave the mob of jews in Jerusalem at the time a choice of who they wanted to let go, but the Romans carried out the crucifixion.

but ..... ONLY BECAUSE THE JOOOS insisted-----right
Penny, dear. Pilate was in the habit of DOING WHAT
THE JEWS WANTED HIM TO DO. No wonder the jews
LOVED PILATE

The leaders of the Sanhedrin not the people, Penelope. The Jewish people insisted on nothing of the sort.

Where was Christianity proselytized in the beginning: the Jewish communities through the eastern Mediterranean and Near East.

thing

Try Google.

I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.There were anly a handful of Jews that followed JesusI not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?
Which Bible version are you reading?

The Jews did not kill Jesus. Roman soldiers, at Pilate's command, killed Jesus.

Forum List

Back