Not even one GOP senator is Jewish , but there are several Democratic

You certainly do not know your Bible. I suggest you read it, then get back to me!

I read it-----if you imagine you have a point----please post
it. I will help you understand that which you have stated
and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the
Romans care when Herod killed John the Baptist?

Nothing stopped the Jews.Pontius Pilate could find no reason. He turned them over to the Jews. They crucified him.

Do you ever step foot in a Church? The month long Sermons before Easter preached that very Sermon! Leading up to the stone being rolled away and Jesus Return.

I am not going to give you links because I doubt you would read them.

Try Google.

Maryanne ------try reading the New Testament. It is dull but readable. "HE <Pontius pilate> TURNED THEM OVER TO THE JEWS" <<<< you are truly and utterly deluded by the filthy Nazi dogs who are your teachers.
I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.There were anly a handful of Jews that followed JesusI not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?
Which Bible version are you reading?

The Jews did not kill Jesus. Roman soldiers, at Pilate's command, killed Jesus.

you missed the logic------the POWERFUL SCARY JEWS ------forced Pilate and the weak pathetic roman army

and that which you read. You stated approx "the jews wanted to kill Jesus"------so what was stopping them?.
Jesus was hanging around jews all the time and if "the jews" had killed him-----the romans, certainly, would not have cared. A knife in the back could have done it, Did the

Nothing stopped the Jews.Pontius Pilate could find no reason. He turned them over to the Jews. They crucified him.

Do you ever step foot in a Church? The month long Sermons before Easter preached that very Sermon! Leading up to the stone being rolled away and Jesus Return.

Try Google.

Maryanne ------try reading the New Testament. It is dull but readable. "HE <Pontius pilate> TURNED THEM OVER TO THE JEWS" <<<< you are truly and utterly deluded by the filthy Nazi dogs who are your teachers.
I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.There were anly a handful of Jews that followed JesusI not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?

you missed the logic------the POWERFUL SCARY JEWS ------forced Pilate and the weak pathetic roman army
Oh, you mean Marianne logic? There is such a thing? You mean the weak, little Pilate who did what the Sanhedrin wanted OR ELSE?

It's worth noting that Oswald was to the rear and above the right shoulder of JFK. The head jerks backwards and the brains end up on the trunk. Magic bullet?

We are not even talking Oswald, we are talking who probably paid him to fire the rifle.

That would be LBJ, CIA chief McCone, and Sam Giancana.

Well I believe that JKK, RK , and George Wallace's (attempted assassination) have a common denominator and the same people were involved.

Joe Kennedy made a deal with Giancana to have his union goons throw Nixon votes in the Chicago River. In exchange, Bobby was to lay off the mob hearings in Congress. Instead Bobby was named AG and went after the mob with a vengeance. Giancana wasn't the kind of guy you double-crossed. LBJ told his mistress that "JFK wouldn't be problem much longer" the night before the assassination. Time ran out on the files being withheld from the public but Trump was told there are still figures alive who were involved and decided to keep them secret.

So your saying they all were mob hits, where is the link to this. I know RK went after the mob but he was also about civil rights. I believe racism and party over powers money here, who killed RFK and the attempted assassination of Wallace, the mob?

Try Google.

I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.

What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.

There were anly a handful of Jews that followed Jesus

I not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .

Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?

Where does it say "he handed them over to a mob of jews to kill him". I am aware that he gave the mob of jews in Jerusalem at the time a choice of who they wanted to let go, but the Romans carried out the crucifixion.

but ..... ONLY BECAUSE THE JOOOS insisted-----right
Penny, dear. Pilate was in the habit of DOING WHAT
THE JEWS WANTED HIM TO DO. No wonder the jews
LOVED PILATE

Yes, they let a jewish prisoner go before the Passover every year, and you guys picked Barabbas.

Try Google.

I know the New Testament quite well, thank you.

What have I been posting.? Pilate refused to kill Christ. He turned him over to a mob of Jews to kill him.

There were anly a handful of Jews that followed Jesus

I not only know Scrpiture.,I was a Bible Teacher .

Did you by any chance go to Church through the Easter season?

Where does it say "he handed them over to a mob of jews to kill him". I am aware that he gave the mob of jews in Jerusalem at the time a choice of who they wanted to let go, but the Romans carried out the crucifixion.

but ..... ONLY BECAUSE THE JOOOS insisted-----right
Penny, dear. Pilate was in the habit of DOING WHAT
THE JEWS WANTED HIM TO DO. No wonder the jews
LOVED PILATE

Yes, they let a jewish prisoner go before the Passover every year, and you guys picked Barabbas.

what was Barabbas in your fevered imagination-----another
Pharisee money changer?. I really would like to know the
whole tale. Weren't there THREE other guys being crucified along with Jesus -----or so the story goes----what did they do?

Dismas and Gestis, so goes the tale, were thieves and were crucified with Jesus Christ.

Mark's Gospel, the first account to be written, simply says (Mark 15:27-28) that Jesus was crucified between two thieves, while Matthew's Gospel says both thieves mocked Jesus - (Matthew 27:44: "They cast the same in his teeth.") and John's Gospel simply notes that there were two others crucified with Jesus.

Dismas and Gestis, so goes the tale, were thieves and were crucified with Jesus Christ.

they crucified thieves? WHO DID THAT? Like if a jew stole an apple from a jew-----he got CRUCIFIED?----Penelope tells us that the SANHEDRIN could not do it----WHO
CAME UP WITH CRUCIFIXION for pilfering?

Ever notice how big and tall the crosses are in art? In actuality, they may have been 6.5 to 7.0 feet tall, just enough so the tippy toes of the condemned were a few inches above the ground.

The Pilfering Police came up with the punishment, I believe.

Mark's Gospel, the first account to be written, simply says (Mark 15:27-28) that Jesus was crucified between two thieves, while Matthew's Gospel says both thieves mocked Jesus - (Matthew 27:44: "They cast the same in his teeth.") and John's Gospel simply notes that there were two others crucified with Jesus.

oh----sorry I remember a painting with three figures---
that was jesus plus the two "thieves" ----I think

Ever notice how big and tall the crosses are in art? In actuality, they may have been 6.5 to 7.0 feet tall, just enough so the tippy toes of the condemned were a few inches above the ground.

The Pilfering Police came up with the punishment, I believe.

artistic license. Hubby is an artist-----he CLAIMS even more
LICENSE than that. Who were the "PILFERING POLICE"
of roman occupied Judea?

Try Google.

Oh, you mean Marianne logic? There is such a thing? You mean the weak, little Pilate who did what the Sanhedrin wanted OR ELSE?

yes------the romans were in GREAT FEAR of jewish
OPINION. Speaking of the Sanhedrin-----like Herod---
that institution was also made up of roman shills-------
the SADDUCEES----- (which came to be a dirty word amongst jews) -------SADDUCEE is even worse (for jews) than is PHARISEE (for Marianne)

speaking of License----Matthew does lots of the POETIC
variety

Women, as you well know, irosie, get up to all sorts of things they hope their husbands and boyfriends and dupes have no idea of what they are up to

how does the relationship between vestal virgins and
Sadducees relate to the fact that there are no GOP
jewish senators?

Women, as you well know, irosie, get up to all sorts of things they hope their husbands and boyfriends and dupes have no idea of what they are up to

Is that what happened to the long lost SADDUCEE
guys--------done in by DA LADIES?

Forum List

Back