Not everyone wants all electric automobiles

Its a cleaner energy for starters.
that has yet to be proven,,
Maybe in Qannon circles but the rest of the world already knows this.
how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Electricity has been around a long time.
you cant be that stupid can you???
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

you should go back and read it,, cause thats not what I said,,
What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.
correct,, and then you started talking about electricity and other devices,,,
You do realize an electric car is a electric powered device right?

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

You guys are so dumb........you don't think anything through...
"You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right?"

False
Only if youre a Qannon believer. Other people already know the facts about solar powered cars.

not really inspiring there bub..yeah they are working on it but arent close
Its hard to inspire conservatives. They have trouble visualizing anything past the next day.
USual BS...difference between inspire and force. Have posted on this site an EV i might buy if it lives up to its claims. Early Leaf buyers had nothing but regrets,
No one is forcing you. You can keep your fossil fuel burner long after electric cars become the norm. I said inspire. Early adopters of most technology have regrets. However, those with vision can use that to change the world and make it a less poisonous place to live.
A mandate isn't inspiration, it's force.

There is zero mandate that I have to not drive a Model T on the roads if I have one. I just can't take it out onto the Interstate for obvious reasons. If I wish to drive my Low Speed Electric Bicycle on any road other than the interstate, no one is going to stop me. Same goes for the lower end of Electric Cars that can't sustain 60 mph. They get restricted from going on the Interstate. If you own a 1966 Cadillac Coup Deville that puppy couldn't pass any eco test in the world (and it also can't pass any gas pump either) but you still have the right to drive it. It's exempt.

You are playing the childish game of "You can't tell me what to do".
No you are short circuiting the market. Nobody disputes they will make up a large segment of the market, setting an artificial deadline to go all electric is unnecessary and self defeating.

Even the staunghest Republican around here knows we are experiencing some strange weather and it gets worse each year. It affects our snowfall and puts us in a Drought condition. Considering there are 5 other states that depend on our water, what does that do for them? We could smell it in the air, taste it in our water and see it in the increased temperatures. Yes, we have mandates stronger than where you are but we do a better job than our own mandates. You want to wreck your home, I would say, "So be it" but it wrecks us up here as well. Within 10 years, you are going to have the same self imposed mandates we have here. Or we won't have any more snowfall, more vicious forest fires we will still be doing fine. You, on the other hand, will be experiencing weather changes in the form of Flash Floods, Deep Snows, droughts and want to move here and trash it here. No thanks. Clean up your own backyard and stay the hell out of here.
I hunt in a very conservative republican part of Michigan. Guess what? Windmills everywhere. It’s in the Michigan thumb. Very windy there. It’d be stupid not to harvest energy via the wind up there.

And I love it how republicans tried to pretend they cared about birds who get killed by turbines. That’s hilarious

Many of the Birds are tasty too if you get to them soon enough.

how can you know the long term effects on something that hasnt ever existed before??
Youre the one claiming electric powered devices have not existed before. Are you stupid or just being paid to pretend you are?
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

What were you saying hasnt existed before? We were talking about electric powered cars.

You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right? And the mining needed to make those batteries is as dirty or dirtier than using coal, oil and natural gas....and the batteries are environmental disasters when they are old and no longer working.......

"You do realize that the only way to generate enough electric power is through coal and oil...right?"

False
Only if youre a Qannon believer. Other people already know the facts about solar powered cars.

Its hard to inspire conservatives. They have trouble visualizing anything past the next day.
USual BS...difference between inspire and force. Have posted on this site an EV i might buy if it lives up to its claims. Early Leaf buyers had nothing but regrets,
No one is forcing you. You can keep your fossil fuel burner long after electric cars become the norm. I said inspire. Early adopters of most technology have regrets. However, those with vision can use that to change the world and make it a less poisonous place to live.
Like I’m sorry I bought a beeper. Or 8 track. Or mp3.

where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

False

You wanna buy my Betamax?

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to herd all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.
All ready there electric vehicles in the 30 k range. So there goes that argument.

When you make $15 per hour (the soon to be Federal minimum and maximum after-tax wage because EQUITY!), a $30K car is unafforable. You also didn't factor in the cost of electricity. Without fossil fuels, electricity prices are going to skyrocket and we will see brown and black outs due to the instability of "renewable" and the poor quality of the grid. A car you can't recharge doesn't go anywhere, bub.
Ya and what is the average cost of a new gas powered car today? Lol. Next brown outs? Lol Just pulling that one from air. Show me some science on that there buddy. By the way that battery in the electric car is a great storage place for solar panel energy can even be tapped back into house if needed.

Part of our problem is no one
where did I say that???
Post #6 you idiot.

False

You wanna buy my Betamax?
Probably is worth some money like old radios...I'd hang on to it if I were you. Non sequitor. Are you aware that US emissions per capita are at 1950 levels? Now think what life was like then compared to now and marvel at that accomplishment.

I am not having any problems with the vehicles I own, nor do I intend to buy new ones to make someone else happy.
The customer is right ... Even though that idea has been quickly declining under the nanny state nonsense we have nowadays.

By destroying fossil fuels, the Global Elite are going to make having a private automobile so expensive that it will once again become a status symbol that only the Very Very Rich can afford. And another piece of the agenda is to herd all of the serfs into high density tenement slums where they are much easier to control.
All ready there electric vehicles in the 30 k range. So there goes that argument.

When you make $15 per hour (the soon to be Federal minimum and maximum after-tax wage because EQUITY!), a $30K car is unafforable. You also didn't factor in the cost of electricity. Without fossil fuels, electricity prices are going to skyrocket and we will see brown and black outs due to the instability of "renewable" and the poor quality of the grid. A car you can't recharge doesn't go anywhere, bub.
Ya and what is the average cost of a new gas powered car today? Lol. Next brown outs? Lol Just pulling that one from air. Show me some science on that there buddy. By the way that battery in the electric car is a great storage place for solar panel energy can even be tapped back into house if needed.

You're not too bright, are you champ?

Learn something about Economics, Supply and Demand, and Physics (SCIENCE!) and get back to us. And if you think EVs are better for the environment, think again.

Beneath the hoods of millions of the clean electric cars rolling onto the world's roads in the next few years will be a dirty battery.

Every major carmaker has plans for electric vehicles to cut greenhouse gas emissions, yet their manufacturers are, by and large, making lithium-ion batteries in places with some of the most polluting grids in the world.

By 2021, capacity will exist to build batteries for more than 10 million cars running on 60 kilowatt-hour packs, according to data of Bloomberg NEF. Most supply will come from places like China, Thailand, Germany and Poland that rely on non-renewable sources like coal for electricity.

"We're facing a bow wave of additional CO2 emissions," said Andreas Radics, a managing partner at Munich-based automotive consultancy Berylls Strategy Advisors, which argues that for now, drivers in Germany or Poland may still be better off with an efficient diesel engine.

The findings, among the more bearish ones around, show that while electric cars are emission-free on the road, they still discharge a lot of the carbon-dioxide that conventional cars do.

Just to build each car battery—weighing upwards of 500 kilograms (1,100 pounds) in size for sport-utility vehicles—would emit up to 74% more C02 than producing an efficient conventional car if it's made in a factory powered by fossil fuels in a place like Germany, according to Berylls' findings.

Yet regulators haven't set out clear guidelines on acceptable carbon emissions over the life cycle of electric cars, even as the likes of China, France and the U.K. move toward outright bans of combustion engines.

Last edited:

Learn something about Economics, Supply and Demand, and Physics (SCIENCE!) and get back to us.
Bla,bla,bla thats all ya got hillarious. Get fucking bent ,trash.

Learn something about Economics, Supply and Demand, and Physics (SCIENCE!) and get back to us.

You're a sad little person, and thankfully, easily put on ignore. Adios, swampy.

You're a sad little person, and thankfully, easily put on ignore. Adios, swampy.
Good I could care less what you have to say. Nothing but insults no actual info or argument. Just bull shit. What a peice of trash.

Good I could care less what you have to say. Nothing but insults no actual info or argument. Just bull shit. What a peice of trash.

Then why don't you do that, care less, and shut the hell up about it nit-wit ... :yapyapyapf:

Then why don't you do that, care less, and shut the hell up about it nit-wit ... :yapyapyapf:

Bite me bitch!

You said it best ... "Nothing but insults, no actual info or argument. Just bullshit. What a piece [sp] of trash." ... :yapyapyapf:

Bite me bitch!

You said it best ... "Nothing but insults, no actual info or argument. Just bullshit. What a piece [sp] of trash." ... :yapyapyapf:

Lol ! I made my argument earlier. Again what is average cost of a new car today? Tesla gas electric cars in the 30 k range when average cost of gas powered new car today is in the 40 k . So affordability argument is horse shit. Argue against it it bitch. I can give links that support my argument you can not. Get bent leice of trash

Lol ! I made my argument earlier. Again what is average cost of a new car today? Tesla gas electric cars in the 30 k range when average cost of gas powered new car today is in the 40 k . So affordability argument is horse shit. Argue against it it bitch. I can give links that support my argument you can not. Get bent leice of trash

Supply and demand is not simply a measure of what one person or another finds affordable.

I don't own a 30k Tesla, but I do own several gas and diesel powered vehicles well above the 30k range.
Of course a 30k Tesla won't do a damn thing my gas powered vehicles do, and I would have no use for it whatsoever.

As far as Supply is concerned, I have no Demand for a Tesla at any price ... :thup:
You don't have to provide a link, because a link won't change that.

Supply and demand is not simply a measure of what one person or another finds affordable.

I don't own a 30k Tesla, but I do own several gas powered vehicles well above the 30k range.
Of course a 30k Tesla won't do a damn thing my gas powered vehicles do, and I would have no use for it whatsoever.

As far as Supply is concerned, there is no Demand for a Tesla at any price ... :thup:

The argument was affordability not weather your dumb fucking ass wants it, you are biased against it because you like ducking the petro dick that's fine but let's look at the new argument. What is that your more expensive vehicle will do that the thirty thousand dollar tesla will not .

Not everyone in the world wants or can accept all electric automobiles. Why are certain factions in the US trying to force this all electric cars on the entire world?. It is not right or logical.
OPEC is making our lives miserable for vice and crippling our domestic production of oil while ramping up both the quantity of oil they pump and the price they charge for it.

Bite me bitch!

Wrong
How Much Does a Tesla Cost? All Tesla Models & Prices in 2021 (solarreviews.com)

The argument was affordability not weather your dumb fucking ass wants it, you are biased against it because you like ducking the petro dick that's fine but let's look at the new argument. What is that your more expensive vehicle will do that the thirty thousand dollar tesla will not .

I am not biased against the Tesla ... It just cannot do anything I need a vehicle to do you fucking nit-wit ... :thup:
Except ... When I am just going to the grocery store, but I am not going to spend 30k on another vehicle just to go to the grocery store.

Forum List

Back