Not Good: ISIS Seizes Ramadi City....300 U.S. Marines Trapped At Base (Will Obama Sacrifice Them?)

No major and reputbable news have yet confirmed the news. Is this a Route Irish scare by the weirdies on the far right for far right propaganda.

Let's see how this unfolds.

obumble has said over and over that he will not send ground troops. There will be no reinforcements or rescue for these people. That would break his word to the left. 300 against thousands who will bring in more.

Even the boi wonder has to realize that if any harm comes to those Marines due to his inaction he's is totally and unequivocally screwed.
He'll be lucky to survive it...mmmmh,politically.
Really? Reagan allowed nearly 300 of our Marines to be killed in Lebanon, and you guys worship him.

So you want to equate a suicide attack that no one knew was coming,to a slow encirclement that everyone and their dog saw coming?
You and your little friends who "thank and agree" are total morons.
But then we all know that...

Not quite confirmation but stay tuned:

ISIS took control of town holding US Marines - Business Insider

Military & Defense More: Reuters Iraq Marines Islamic State
ISIS is now dangerously close to a base where US Marines are training Iraqi soldiers

• Feb. 12, 2015, 2:23 PM

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Islamic State insurgents took control on Thursday of most of the western Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi, threatening an air base where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops, officials said.

Al-Baghdadi, about 85 km (50 miles) northwest of Ramadi in Anbar province, had been besieged for months by the radical Sunni Islamist militants who captured vast swathes of Iraq's north and west last year.

"Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents," district manager Naji Arak told Reuters by phone.
Trying to airlift them out of there (with copters) will be extremely hard since ISIS will be waiting with shoulder fire rocket systems..
Let's pray the President gets our boys out of there and we don't have another Reagan situation like in Beirut.

Surely you see the difference in the two situations.

Even the boi wonder has to realize that if any harm comes to those Marines due to his inaction he's is totally and unequivocally screwed.
He'll be lucky to survive it...mmmmh,politically.
Really? Reagan allowed nearly 300 of our Marines to be killed in Lebanon, and you guys worship him.
And then he cut and run.

Cut and run? Shut the hell up bull dyke ....
Your claim to military service is put into question when you cant see the difference between a surprise attack and a slow developing attack that everyone saw coming.

ISIS is now dangerously close to a base where US Marines are training Iraqi soldiers

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - Islamic State insurgents took control on Thursday of most of the western Iraqi town of al-Baghdadi, threatening an air base where U.S. Marines are training Iraqi troops, officials said.

Al-Baghdadi, about 85 km (50 miles) northwest of Ramadi in Anbar province, had been besieged for months by the radical Sunni Islamist militants who captured vast swathes of Iraq's north and west last year.

"Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents," district manager Naji Arak told Reuters by phone.
Trying to airlift them out of there (with copters) will be extremely hard since ISIS will be waiting with shoulder fire rocket systems..
Let's pray the President gets our boys out of there and we don't have another Reagan situation like in Beirut.

Troops in harm's way. Either fight them or let them be destroyed and then cut and run. I see the similarities.

Troops in harm's way. Either fight them or let them be destroyed and then cut and run. I see the similarities.

Sneak attack vs. ...well,not a sneak attack.
So let me ask you this. What is easier to defend against and stop?
A sucker punch or a face to face with an opponent who knows the fight is on?
Totally different situations,if you dont acknowledge that fact you're a partisan hack.

Last edited:
What a buncha crap.

I have no use for certain folks of the far right whatsoever. Put them against the wall, for that is what they would do their enemies if they could.

A sucker punch or or a face to face with an opponent who knows the fight is on?
Totally different situations,if you dont acknowledge that fact you're a partisan hack.
Security around the Beirut airport and our Marine base there was too lax. If a Commander-in-Chief puts troops in harm's way, he should direct his theater commanders to provide adequate security, or be prepared to accept the blame when the tragic and avoidable happens. I think a speeding truck is something that could be avoidable given security protocols.

Security around the Beirut airport and our Marine base there was too lax. If a Commander-in-Chief puts troops in harm's way, he should direct his theater commanders to provide adequate security, or be prepared to accept the blame when the tragic and avoidable happens. I think a speeding truck is something that could be avoidable given security protocols.

Yep...partisan hack.
You must be the type to sucker punch someone and call it a fair fight.
I gotta ask...do you play the knockout game?

Yep...partisan hack.
Are you somehow trying to rationalize the deaths of 238 Marines at the Beirut airport as unavoidable? As excusable? As expendable personnel? Our Marines in Iraq know the fight is upon them as our Marines in Beirut knew.

I just pray we don't make the Reagan mistake and leave them without adequate means of security, or worse, allow them to die and then throw up our hands and leave. But, then again, there might be a medical school in the Caribbean we could 'save' in order to save face.

What a buncha crap.

I have no use for certain folks of the far right whatsoever. Put them against the wall, for that is what they would do their enemies if they could.

Your hate is perfectly understandable, you being one of the more extremely liberal Democrats.

Hey, we all know you guys have certain obligations......

• Thanks
Reactions: NLT

Yep...partisan hack.
Are you somehow trying to rationalize the deaths of 238 Marines at the Beirut airport as unavoidable? As excusable? As expendable personnel? Our Marines in Iraq know the fight is upon them as our Marines in Beirut knew.

I just pray we don't make the Reagan mistake and leave them without adequate means of security, or worse, allow them to die and then throw up our hands and leave. But, then again, there might be a medical school in the Caribbean we could 'save' in order to save face.

No one said that. But a sneak attack is way harder to stop than one you know is coming. If you deny that i'm done with you.

Yep...partisan hack.

No one said that. But a sneak attack is way harder to stop than one you know is coming. If you deny that i'm done with you.
Of course a sneak attack is harder to defend against. But security in a combat zone is paramount. I suppose defending against a speeding truck could be a contingency trained cadres can prepare for.

In order to break through the perimeter of the base, ISIS would have to stage large groups of fighters, which our flyboys would make mincemeat out of. Also you are talking about 300 bad ass US Marines that are prolly looking for a fight with ISIS. I think ISIS wont go near that base.

Yep...partisan hack.

Of course a sneak attack is harder to defend against. But security in a combat zone is paramount. I suppose defending against a speeding truck could be a contingency trained cadres can prepare for.

Well if security in a combat zone is paramount ...why the hell are those marines surrounded? Dont you think they should have been pulled out or reinforced already?

Yep...partisan hack.

Well if security in a combat zone is paramount ...why the hell are those marines surrounded? Dont you think they should have been pulled out or reinforced already?
Were they inserted into this town the way our Marines were inserted into the Beirut airport? Or were our Marines in Iraq already there and subsequently surrounded, just like the Marines in Kai Sahn?

In order to break through the perimeter of the base, ISIS would have to stage large groups of fighters, which our flyboys would make mincemeat out of. Also you are talking about 300 bad ass US Marines that are prolly looking for a fight with ISIS. I think ISIS wont go near that base.

Your more than likely right. But then stopping people who dont care if they die can be a little more problematic. As was shown in the Beirut and Lebanon attacks.
You'd like to think with the advance warning they've received will make it more difficult.

Your more than likely right. But then stopping people who dont care if they die can be a little more problematic. As was shown in the Beirut and Lebanon attacks.
You'd like to think with the advance warning they've received will make it more difficult.
As long as Obama doesn't fuck it up some how, let the USMC and The USN Aviators from the carriers kick ISIS ass.

And where exactly did YOU express concern for the safety of the Americans at the base???

And what is this from the first story?...From what we can tell the 300 Marines are on location to train Iraqi military. The Pentagon is pushing back on these initial reports about al-Asad.
Those are not YOUR words, and all the stories you posted disagree with the Pentagon.

Never said they were, apparently your reading comprehension, is on par with your ability to tell the truth!.... Did the Pentagon ever lie?....look it up...under friendly fire!
Always under Cheney/Bush, but they are gone now.
Pentagon official Obama lying to America

BUSTED The Obama Pentagon flat-out lied about the SEAL team timeline - The Plain Truth - News and Message Board

Snowden Documents Show Pentagon Lied In Resposnse To FOIA Request Regarding Bin Laden Death

Want more under the Manchurian muslim?
Hold on there a minute there Slick, you previously held that the pentagon were liars, so that would mean that they are lying about Obama.

Forum List

Back