Not Good: ISIS Seizes Ramadi City....300 U.S. Marines Trapped At Base (Will Obama Sacrifice Them?)

IF any of these marines are killed , Obama should be arrested for not providing the support they need!!
Again the Right are hoping marines are killed so Obama can be arrested. But your wishes have been crushed yet again. Eight suicide bombers were killed by an ISF counter attack almost immediately at a sprawling Iraqi military base where hundreds of U.S. Marines are training their Iraqi counterparts.
8 ISIS members. How many more are them . YOU FOOL
That was ALL that tried to attack our marines. I know the FOX Rumor Mill tried to make it sound like it was an enormous force attacking the base, but only fools are stupid enough to believe anything from fox.

This is serious. What will our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president do?

ISIS SEIZES RAMADI CITY 8211 300 US Marines Trapped at Base 8211 Iraq Loses Contact With Base The Gateway Pundit

Yeah, there were 20 members of ISIS at last count in that attack. The marines didn't even have to get involved.
Doesn't matter. They tried to attack and kill our Marines. You are a Anti-American Fogbow member along with Surannis, a RCRadio homosexual promoter.

IF any of these marines are killed , Obama should be arrested for not providing the support they need!!
Again the Right are hoping marines are killed so Obama can be arrested. But your wishes have been crushed yet again. Eight suicide bombers were killed by an ISF counter attack almost immediately at a sprawling Iraqi military base where hundreds of U.S. Marines are training their Iraqi counterparts.
8 ISIS members. How many more are them . YOU FOOL
That was ALL that tried to attack our marines. I know the FOX Rumor Mill tried to make it sound like it was an enormous force attacking the base, but only fools are stupid enough to believe anything from fox.
Only fools? I was thinking tards:

Ayn al-Assad, the largest military base in western Anbar province still under government control, is where U.S. instructors train Iraqi pilots. Nearly 800 members of Iraqi security forces are training with coalition forces at the air base, the U.S. Central Command said.

And while military officials say the U.S. forces were not directly threatened in the skirmish, Kirby acknowledged that "no question that they're close to danger."

150213094611-isis-iraq-map-feb-13-medium-169.jpg

EXPAND IMAGE
The U.S. team there -- some 400 strong -- doesn't feel immediately threatened, but do have the "right, responsibility, obligation to shoot back" should militants threaten them, Kirby said.

Sources U.S. copters support Iraqi troops battling ISIS - CNN.com

----------

Newsflash. Any American in the Middle East is close to danger. Republicans did that.

This is serious. What will our non-natural born citizen constitutionally ineligible president do?

ISIS SEIZES RAMADI CITY 8211 300 US Marines Trapped at Base 8211 Iraq Loses Contact With Base The Gateway Pundit

Yeah, there were 20 members of ISIS at last count in that attack. The marines didn't even have to get involved.
Doesn't matter. They tried to attack and kill our Marines. You are a Anti-American Fogbow member along with Surannis, a RCRadio homosexual promoter.

It totally matters in your 'marines trapped in base, will Obama sacrifice' bullshit narrative. 20 men aren't going to trap 300. And that's 300 Marines. There are thousands of Iraqi allies including 800 iraqi combat troops. Defending a relatively fortified base.

Against 20 guys assaulting a fortified position while outnumbered 60 to 1.

As for what I am, the word you're looking for is 'informed'. Which is why I can so consistently shut down your imaginary nonsense.

Forum List

Back