Not Good: ISIS Seizes Ramadi City....300 U.S. Marines Trapped At Base (Will Obama Sacrifice Them?)

Look at the Right cheering ISIL on just so the Right can mock and belittle Obama.

But EdTheLiar, we only bring the news, YOU seem to only care about Obuma's APPROVAL, and don't give a shit about 300 Marines...typical subversive scum!
You are the one wishfully disagreeing with the Pentagon.

4 news stories, and I'm disagreeing with the Pentagon?.... What post did I say that in, EdTheLiar? And STILL not a word from you concerning our men who MAY be in trouble! Pathetic little subversive!
And where exactly did YOU express concern for the safety of the Americans at the base???

Look at the Right cheering ISIL on just so the Right can mock and belittle Obama. The Right are praying that the Pentagon is wrong when they say the base is safe and they hope the Americans at the base get killed, beheaded or burned alive.
You're a Moron.

Look at the Right cheering ISIL on just so the Right can mock and belittle Obama.

But EdTheLiar, we only bring the news, YOU seem to only care about Obuma's APPROVAL, and don't give a shit about 300 Marines...typical subversive scum!

4 news stories, and I'm disagreeing with the Pentagon?.... What post did I say that in, EdTheLiar? And STILL not a word from you concerning our men who MAY be in trouble! Pathetic little subversive!
And where exactly did YOU express concern for the safety of the Americans at the base???

And what is this from the first story?...From what we can tell the 300 Marines are on location to train Iraqi military. The Pentagon is pushing back on these initial reports about al-Asad.

Look at the Right cheering ISIL on just so the Right can mock and belittle Obama. The Right are praying that the Pentagon is wrong when they say the base is safe and they hope the Americans at the base get killed, beheaded or burned alive.
You're a Moron.
But I'm not rooting for ISIL, so if that makes me a moron to you America haters, then so be it.

I'm highly skeptical of this report. I have a very difficult time believing a base with 300 Marines in it, not to mention additional Iraqi military, could be overtaken by ISIS.

Reuters, quoting local officials, reported Thursday that ISIS militants had overrun much of the town of al-Baghdadi. One local Iraqi official told Reuters that, "Ninety percent of al-Baghdadi district has fallen under the control of the insurgents."

A Defense Department spokeswoman confirmed to Fox News that “heavy fighting” took place in that area on Thursday, but referred questions about the status of the town to the Iraq government.

“There was no direct attack on the Al Asad air base,” the spokeswoman assured, while acknowledging reports of “ineffective indirect fire in the vicinity of the base.”

ISIS on the doorstep Fighters reportedly seize Iraqi town near base holding US Marines Fox News

As I suspected, not quite as dire as claimed

And what is this from the first story?...From what we can tell the 300 Marines are on location to train Iraqi military. The Pentagon is pushing back on these initial reports about al-Asad.
Those are not YOUR words, and all the stories you posted disagree with the Pentagon.

At this point the pentagon will say what ever obama tells them to say. It might be days before we know the truth. I pray that our marines will be safe and throw obama's rules of engagement down the nearest toilet.

Those are not YOUR words, and all the stories you posted disagree with the Pentagon.

Never said they were, apparently your reading comprehension, is on par with your ability to tell the truth!.... Did the Pentagon ever lie?....look it up...under friendly fire!

Never said they were, apparently your reading comprehension, is on par with your ability to tell the truth!.... Did the Pentagon ever lie?....look it up...under friendly fire!
Always under Cheney/Bush, but they are gone now.

Always under Cheney/Bush, but they are gone now.
Pentagon official Obama lying to America

BUSTED The Obama Pentagon flat-out lied about the SEAL team timeline - The Plain Truth - News and Message Board

Snowden Documents Show Pentagon Lied In Resposnse To FOIA Request Regarding Bin Laden Death

Want more under the Manchurian muslim?

Every report I have read says that they claim to have taken a town close to the base. That's a far cry from our Marines being surrounded.

Let them attack. See how they handle some of the best trained soldiers in the world in a ground fight. :D

Doesn't sound like ISIS is all depressed and forlorn like the delusional liar in the White House said they were just a few days ago.

How long has it been since the fool has been right about something?

I don't think he was born in Kenya and his real name is Sotera.

I think he was born in Spain and his real name is Don Quixote, Jr.

His next conquest are the ayatollahs in Iran. He is going to make a deal with them that requires trusting ayatollahs! How do you reckon that will go?

Doesn't sound like ISIS is all depressed and forlorn like the delusional liar in the White House said they were just a few days ago.

How long has it been since the fool has been right about something?

I don't think he was born in Kenya and his real name is Sotera.

I think he was born in Spain and his real name is Don Quixote, Jr.

His next conquest are the ayatollahs in Iran. He is going to make a deal with them that requires trusting ayatollahs! How do you reckon that will go?
2nrg7xl.jpg

There are some tweets that claim isis has taken one building on the base itself.

I hope the idiot in chief is doing something besides sticking his tongue out in front of a mirror. Or that the pentagon is removing him right now.

Forum List

Back