‘Not humane’: PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog

She wants the best.

3lppx2.gif

Animal rights organization PETA wagged their finger at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for buying a dog instead of getting one from a shelter.

“With the millions of homeless dogs out there, you apparently chose to buy a purebred puppy instead of adopting one from an animal shelter,” PETA president Ingrid Newkirk said in a Thursday letter to the New York Democrat. “Right this minute, on Petfinder alone, there are more than 110,000 dogs — including French bulldogs — who need homes. Animal shelters are bursting at the seams with hundreds of thousands more, many of whom will be ‘put to sleep’ for lack of a home.”
'Not humane': PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog - ENM NEWS

PETA is a clan of wackos. :cuckoo:

She live rent free in your head
her being attention whore does not mean she's living rent-free in somebody's mind it just means she is a attention whore

She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless
Democrats owning people ended in 1866

Actually anybody owning people ended in 1865.
Owning slaves never required a political party and predates political parties by centuries.

I've bought purebred Boxers and I've rescued them from Boxer Rescue.
Ironically the Rescue turned out to be the best Boxer we've ever had.
Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

He's the one on the left. Cozmo.
View attachment 299501

Nobody here takes issue with this dude beating his dog?

Mmm, no. YOu are the one that can't read.
Why don’t you just post this: :10: as it most accurately reflects the intellect substance of your argument.

You are accusing me on acting morally superior to other people, when my post was all about basing my decision on pure self interest INSTEAD of morality.
Go back and read what you wrote & posted - it was a sanctimonious judgment of people who advocate for rescue dogs.

Now please stop wasting my time with your childish responses - you’re provn yourself to be both willfully ignorant and arrogant, a combination I find revolting.

Nope. It was a judgement of people who are sanctimonious about their advocacy of rescue dogs.

That struck close to home, which is why you are angry.
Ah, the middle aged man who thinks he can see inside other people’s heads. Pathetic.

Must be his breeding.

Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

View attachment 299501

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.

View attachment 299501

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.

You beat the crap out of a dog.

Let that simmer.

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

And then let it come back in Karma, tenfold.

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

If I beat the crap out of you you'd think twice before crossing me again.
Or are you saying you're dumber than a dog?

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

Cozmo lived to be 14. Thats 5 years longer than the average Boxer.
We spent over 10k keeping him alive over the years. I'm sure he hates us for that.
You'll find no better dog owners than the wife and I. They live like Kings and Queens and probably get better healthcare than you do.

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

Look at the tough guy run his trap. He beats his pets to make them fear him and he thinks it will work on a man too. Silly nutter. Go find a puppy to stare down.

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

We spent over 10k keeping him alive over the years. I'm sure he hates us for that.
You'll find no better dog owners than the wife and I. They live like Kings and Queens and probably get better healthcare than you do.

Yeah. All they have to do is take the occasional beating so we can make sure they know who's boss.

View attachment 299501

Let that simmer.

Look at the tough guy run his trap. He beats his pets to make them fear him and he thinks it will work on a man too. Silly nutter. Go find a puppy to stare down.

So how do you explain his complete transformation from a biter to a complete sweetheart?
We had had him for over a year before I put my foot down and he bit several people.
I treated him as one of the pack and showed him who was boss,just like in nature.

Just because you have no understanding of the mind of a dog doesnt mean I dont.

Let that simmer.

Yeah. All they have to do is take the occasional beating so we can make sure they know who's boss.

Dont put words in my mouth.
He got one ass whipping after over a year of being a shithead.
And it worked like a charm. Best Boxer I've ever had.
I guess you dont believe in spanking an errant child either.

Let that simmer.

So how do you explain his complete transformation from a biter to a complete sweetheart?
We had had him for over a year before I put my foot down and he bit several people.
I treated him as one of the pack and showed him who was boss,just like in nature.

Just because you have no understanding of the mind of a dog doesnt mean I dont.

You had a dog that bit people for a year and then you beat his ass and he became a gentle dog?

Bullshit.

View attachment 299501

You don't beat the crap out of them. I always put an aggressive dog in a contained area until they begin to trust me and eventually they started trusting family members.
I did take my belt off to a neighbors son for taunting one of my dogs though.

Forum List

Back