‘Not humane’: PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.

You beat the crap out of a dog.

Let that simmer.

If I beat the crap out of you you'd think twice before crossing me again.
Or are you saying you're dumber than a dog?

Look at the tough guy run his trap. He beats his pets to make them fear him and he thinks it will work on a man too. Silly nutter. Go find a puppy to stare down.

So how do you explain his complete transformation from a biter to a complete sweetheart?
We had had him for over a year before I put my foot down and he bit several people.
I treated him as one of the pack and showed him who was boss,just like in nature.

Just because you have no understanding of the mind of a dog doesnt mean I dont.

You had a dog that bit people for a year and then you beat his ass and he became a gentle dog?

Bullshit.

I was patient for for over a year and tried every trick I knew to correct his behavior. And as someone whose owned 8 boxers over the years I have a lot of experience dealing with that particular breed and their habits.
Nothing worked. I finally resorted to the alpha male solution which is always the last solution.
Thankfully it worked. The alternative would have been a trip to the back forty and a bullet which thankfully I was able to avoid.

Stop pretending you know jack shit about dogs.

She wants the best.

3lppx2.gif

Animal rights organization PETA wagged their finger at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for buying a dog instead of getting one from a shelter.

“With the millions of homeless dogs out there, you apparently chose to buy a purebred puppy instead of adopting one from an animal shelter,” PETA president Ingrid Newkirk said in a Thursday letter to the New York Democrat. “Right this minute, on Petfinder alone, there are more than 110,000 dogs — including French bulldogs — who need homes. Animal shelters are bursting at the seams with hundreds of thousands more, many of whom will be ‘put to sleep’ for lack of a home.”
'Not humane': PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog - ENM NEWS

Never thought I'd side with Che Guevara Barbie, but Newkirk needs to fuck off. Puppies often are crated to help house train and keep them safe at night. PETA kill more dogs and cats than any other organization in America, they are scum.

I've bought purebred Boxers and I've rescued them from Boxer Rescue.
Ironically the Rescue turned out to be the best Boxer we've ever had.
Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

He's the one on the left. Cozmo.
View attachment 299501

Nobody here takes issue with this dude beating his dog?

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.
You don't beat the crap out of them. I always put an aggressive dog in a contained area until they begin to trust me and eventually they started trusting family members.
I did take my belt off to a neighbors son for taunting one of my dogs though.

Read my last post.
I have a lifetime of experience dealing with Boxers and know their foibles.
Some need a strong hand others need warmth and understanding.
You obviously try the warmth method first but after over a year of that you have to try another approach.
Teaching them who is boss almost always works for those dogs that refuse to conform through gentle measures.

You beat the crap out of a dog.

Let that simmer.

Look at the tough guy run his trap. He beats his pets to make them fear him and he thinks it will work on a man too. Silly nutter. Go find a puppy to stare down.

So how do you explain his complete transformation from a biter to a complete sweetheart?
We had had him for over a year before I put my foot down and he bit several people.
I treated him as one of the pack and showed him who was boss,just like in nature.

You had a dog that bit people for a year and then you beat his ass and he became a gentle dog?

Bullshit.

I was patient for for over a year and tried every trick I knew to correct his behavior. And as someone whose owned 8 boxers over the years I have a lot of experience dealing with that particular breed and their habits.
Nothing worked. I finally resorted to the alpha male solution which is always the last solution.
Thankfully it worked. The alternative would have been a trip to the back forty and a bullet which thankfully I was able to avoid.

I know that beating an aggressive dog doesn't make the dog gentle.

I think you made that claim because you thought it made you seem like a badass. I believe that you physically discipline your dogs, but that's because you're a dick and you enjoy being feared. Not because you know anything about how to train animals.

Why have a dog if you're only going to cage it or tie it up in the back yard?

That's not the issue. Crating at night while they are puppies helps the dog feel secure. My RESCUE (virtue signaling) Greyhound aussi (the puppy next to the dingo in the picture) loved her crate, until she outgrew it. I didn't close the door, but she slept in it for months.

Bullshit.

I know that beating an aggressive dog doesn't make the dog gentle.

I think you made that claim because you thought it made you seem like a badass. I believe that you physically discipline your dogs, but that's because you're a dick and you enjoy being feared. Not because you know anything about how to train animals.

I've trained dogs for over 40 years and I've never failed in turning out a lovable and obedient pet.
Cozmo was the first that I needed to apply the alpha male treatment to and he turned out to be a loving pooper.

I have never gotten a dog from any place but rescue shelters.
Most so called purebred dogs have major health issues. Large amounts of so called breeders keep the animals in cages 24/7 and most females are kept constantly pregnant. Can't allow something that has that much money inside it to disappear nor eat up profits by not producing young to sell.

I have heard all the arguments against rescue animals. They were other people's problems, they are there because they could not be trained, etc.
What it usually comes down to is they don't know how to handle and train a dog, having a dog from a breeder makes me look wealth or they really don't have time for the animal at all.

I want a pet for the kid, not a second career. I taught it to not jump on people, and to not poop in the house. Beyond that, I got other things to do.
Well good for you. Have managed to take the same amount of time with your kid or does it poop in the house? A dog wants and needs to be a part of the family. Maybe have your wife spend some time with it unless she is too busy.

The kid DOES poop in the house. But, different rules for humans. Cause I'm like that.

If the kid poops on the carpet though.....

Why have a dog if you're only going to cage it or tie it up in the back yard?

That's not the issue. Crating at night while they are puppies helps the dog feel secure. My RESCUE (virtue signaling) Greyhound aussi (the puppy next to the dingo in the picture) loved her crate, until she outgrew it. I didn't close the door, but she slept in it for months.

Yep...
There's nothing wrong with crate training and the vast majority of dog experts recommend it as long as you dont use it for punishment.
My Boxers eat and sleep in their crates all the time with the door open.
If we're going to leave em alone in the house for a few hours without supervision,since they're still pups,all we have to say is crate up and they run right in with no issues and take a nap.

She live rent free in your head
her being attention whore does not mean she's living rent-free in somebody's mind it just means she is a attention whore

She owns you. Too bad you’re worthless
Democrats owning people ended in 1866

Actually anybody owning people ended in 1865.
Owning slaves never required a political party and predates political parties by centuries.
Slavery didn't end until the 13th amendment
Excuse me but candy corn said she owned someone
Maybe you should take your grievances up with candy corn

Actually CC said someone owns you as I read it. In that instance "owns" is a metaphor. It's also not possible to literally live inside someone's head; that's another metaphor.

In any case the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified, and became the law of the land, in December of 1865 and wasn't related to political parties. You brought that in.

Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

View attachment 299501

You don't beat the crap out of them. I always put an aggressive dog in a contained area until they begin to trust me and eventually they started trusting family members.

Read my last post.
You obviously try the warmth method first but after over a year of that you have to try another approach.
Teaching them who is boss almost always works for those dogs that refuse to conform through gentle measures.
I've been bitten by several different breeds of dogs they do it once after I pick them up and grab their ear and bite it they don't bite anyone after that. No beating needed. That comes from 50 years of dog ownershp

She wants the best.

3lppx2.gif

Animal rights organization PETA wagged their finger at Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez for buying a dog instead of getting one from a shelter.

“With the millions of homeless dogs out there, you apparently chose to buy a purebred puppy instead of adopting one from an animal shelter,” PETA president Ingrid Newkirk said in a Thursday letter to the New York Democrat. “Right this minute, on Petfinder alone, there are more than 110,000 dogs — including French bulldogs — who need homes. Animal shelters are bursting at the seams with hundreds of thousands more, many of whom will be ‘put to sleep’ for lack of a home.”
'Not humane': PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog - ENM NEWS

I love it when they eat thier own

EN4cBOtU0AEuFlt.jpeg

Democrats owning people ended in 1866

Actually anybody owning people ended in 1865.
Owning slaves never required a political party and predates political parties by centuries.
Slavery didn't end until the 13th amendment
Excuse me but candy corn said she owned someone
Maybe you should take your grievances up with candy corn

Actually CC said someone owns you as I read it. In that instance "owns" is a metaphor. It's also not possible to literally live inside someone's head; that's another metaphor.

In any case the Thirteenth Amendment was ratified, and became the law of the land, in December of 1865 and wasn't related to political parties. You brought that in.
actually you read it wrong candy corn wasn't posting to me.
You need to get a fix on that TDS shit it makes you see things that didn't happen.

This post didn't happen?

She live [sic] rent free in your head
her being [sic] attention whore does not mean she's living rent-free in somebody's mind it just means she is a attention whore

I don't agree about "worthless" btw. If you're standing up for animal shelters you and I are on the same side here. I volunteer with our local shelter. But I also know my history.

View attachment 299501

Read my last post.
I've been bitten by several different breeds of dogs they do it once after I pick them up and grab their ear and bite it they don't bite anyone after that. No beating needed. That comes from 50 years of dog ownershp

Had you bit this dogs ear he would have ripped your face off early on.
He was originally owned by a Houston Police officer who was into ilicite dog fighting. He's now Former HPD thank God.
He was abused for over a year and bore the scars around his neck till the day he died.
This wasnt your average rescue and the only reason Boxer rescue let us adopt him was our extensive experience with the breed and we had no children.
We went through an exhaustive list of questioning about our abilities and how we were going to rehabilitate him.
I mentioned tough love and they agreed it could be necessary on a limited basis.
The rest was history.
Although he did kill a couple of goats across the river at our weekend place in Junction Tx. He saw em from across the river,swam the river chased em down and brought em back across the river by the neck to the porch...he was so proud of himself.
Cost me $800 bucks for those fucken goats!!!
He also chased down a whitetail doe and killed it...we ate that bitch,and he got his fair share.
He was an old man in this pic.
A81DD9A7-06F4-4834-AD26-BF4729AEA69B.jpeg

Don't people put dogs in a cage to potty train them all the time?
That is the idea

You put them in there when they are a pup and let them out to pee

When they are older, they look at their crate as their space and use it to sleep and go when they are upset.

When they are older, you keep the crate open and they go in and out when they want

View attachment 299501

Indeed. There is a big difference between correcting/disciplining a dog and harming/injuring it. And learning to communicate in the language it understands is key to training a large breed, aggressive dog, and ultimately earning its respect as pack leader.

That is the idea

When they are older, they look at their crate as their space and use it to sleep and go when they are upset.

When they are older, you keep the crate open and they go in and out when they want

When my rottie got older he couldn't fit anymore but would sleep with his head in it ...

Before I replaced the old freight elevators motor and the fuse box the thing was constantly breaking down or blowing the circuit breaker ....pfft forget what that shit cost

Rottweilers have bad hind legs and hips ...thier prone to bad hips ...its not recommend you let em walk up satirs till they're fully grown no shit ....I would carry this fucker up 6 flights ...and not regular flights an old 6 story warehouse building where the ceilings are 16 feet

I would carry that fucker up the stairs when ....I first bought the place and the elevator went
He was already a year old sack of muscle....lol carried him up like an idgit

View attachment 299501

Indeed. There is a big difference between correcting/disciplining a dog and harming/injuring it. And learning to communicate in the language it understands is key to training a large breed, aggressive dog, and ultimately earning its respect as pack leader.

Yeah. No. The "pack leader" thing is mostly bullshit.

You will not make a gentle dog out of an aggressive dog by "beating the crap out of it".

That is the idea

When my rottie got older he couldn't fit anymore but would sleep with his head in it ...

Before I replaced the old freight elevators motor and the fuse box the thing was constantly breaking down or blowing the circuit breaker ....pfft forget what that shit cost

Rottweilers have bad hind legs and hips ...thier prone to bad hips ...its not recommend you let em walk up satirs till they're fully grown no shit ....I would carry this fucker up 6 flights ...and not regular flights an old 6 story warehouse building where the ceilings are 16 feet

I would carry that fucker up the stairs when ....I first bought the place and the elevator went
I have two houses

My dog has a crate in each. It is her space and she throws a fit if you go in there. When she wants a nap, she goes in her crate. If there is lightning and she is afraid, she goes in her crate. If I yell at her, she heads for the crate.

It is not dog abuse

View attachment 299501

Yeah. No. The "pack leader" thing is mostly bullshit.

You will not make a gentle dog out of an aggressive dog by "beating the crap out of it".
Negative ghost rider. Every pack has it alpha/leader. It’s inherent to the nature of dogs. No amount of virtue signaling will eliminate that Inherent need/quality in dogs. As for making an aggressive dog gentle..? Yes, no, maybe so... Some dogs like people have different personalities than others. However one can make an otherwise aggressive dog respect the pecking order of its pack. Curbing its aggressive tendencies toward higher ranking pack members. Introduce an outsider, and all bets may be off. That’s the kind of situation that has to be determined on a case by case basis.

That is the idea

I have two houses

My dog has a crate in each. It is her space and she throws a fit if you go in there. When she wants a nap, she goes in her crate. If there is lightning and she is afraid, she goes in her crate. If I yell at her, she heads for the crate.

It is not dog abuse
Indeed. Properly trained dogs come to deem their kennels/crates, their safe spaces.

Forum List

Back