‘Not humane’: PETA rips AOC for buying and caging a dog

I've bought purebred Boxers and I've rescued them from Boxer Rescue.
Ironically the Rescue turned out to be the best Boxer we've ever had.
Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

He's the one on the left. Cozmo.
View attachment 299501

Nobody here takes issue with this dude beating his dog?

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.
Indeed. There is a big difference between correcting/disciplining a dog and harming/injuring it. And learning to communicate in the language it understands is key to training a large breed, aggressive dog, and ultimately earning its respect as pack leader.

Exactly right.
Show a beta side to a hundred lb aggressive dog and he wont respect you in the least.
Ya gotta smack him upside the head and show no fear.
Believe me you!! The first time I went Alpha on the rescue Boxer I was a bit nervous to say the least.
He growled and bowed up and I smacked him again and that was that.
He was docile from then on out.

Although he was an SOB at first,bit a few people including my Wife which was the last straw. I beat the crap out of him and after that he figured out who was boss and was the coolest Boxer ever.

View attachment 299501

You have no idea how to train an aggressive dog. My next step was to take him out back and put a bullet in his head.
You do it the same way the pack would do it....kinda like muslime terrorist,they only respect authority.
Indeed. There is a big difference between correcting/disciplining a dog and harming/injuring it. And learning to communicate in the language it understands is key to training a large breed, aggressive dog, and ultimately earning its respect as pack leader.

Yeah. No. The "pack leader" thing is mostly bullshit.

You will not make a gentle dog out of an aggressive dog by "beating the crap out of it".

Yeah....Wolves have got it wrong all these thousands of years of evolution.
Go away ya mental midget.

View attachment 299501

Exactly right.
Show a beta side to a hundred lb aggressive dog and he wont respect you in the least.
Believe me you!! The first time I went Alpha on the rescue Boxer I was a bit nervous to say the least.
Yeah it’s a sad state of affairs. We often get ignorant, virtue signaling, inexperienced dog owners who get these high drive, intelligent, powerful breeds; and then go on to completely disrespect the dog. By disrespect I mean they operate on feelings, rather than experience, and understanding. They then go on to try and treat these dogs like they would people, cuz “feelings and shit”. Then more often than not they end up with an unruly, untrustworthy, and often dangerous dog. All because they didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. It’s those fuckers right there who are responsible for the majority of these large breed dogs being sent to the pound, and ultimately put down. It’s a god damned shame. But at least some get rescued. Rehabing a dog is a labor of love, and that X factor will always be present. But the whole ordeal could usually be avoided if the owner understood dog psychology, or instead got a goldfish...

View attachment 299501

Exactly right.
Yeah it’s a sad state of affairs. We often get ignorant, virtue signaling, inexperienced dog owners who get these high drive, intelligent, powerful breeds; and then go on to completely disrespect the dog. By disrespect I mean they operate on feelings, rather than experience, and understanding. They then go on to try and treat these dogs like they would people, cuz “feelings and shit”. Then more often than not they end up with an unruly, untrustworthy, and often dangerous dog. All because they didn’t know what the fuck they were doing. It’s those fuckers right there who are responsible for the majority of these large breed dogs being sent to the pound, and ultimately put down. It’s a god damned shame. But at least some get rescued. Rehabing a dog is a labor of love, and that X factor will always be present. But the whole ordeal could usually be avoided if the owner understood dog psychology, or instead got a goldfish...
Agree.
Some people should not own dogs.
They look at a puppy and think it is cute. They don’t understand the process of raising a dog and making it part of your family

Seems like a silly thing to get upset over but hey those who live by the woke PC bullshit might become a victim of it and she did.

View attachment 299501

Exactly right.

Yep.
Were not talking about Golden retrievers here,we're talking about working dogs that are bred to be aggressive. Pitts and Rots mainly,Boxers and other working breeds can be a problem but to a lesser extent.
You have to have a sack to try and tame these breeds and they aren't for the weak at heart or those with small children.

Exactly right.

Yep.
Were not talking about Golden retrievers here,we're talking about working dogs that are bred to be aggressive. Pitts and Rots mainly,Boxers and other working breeds can be a problem but to a lesser extent.
You have to have a sack to try and tame these breeds and they aren't for the weak at heart or those with small children.
Problem with these breeds is they are bred to be aggressive

Timid Pit Bulls do not get bred. You can bring one into your family, but if they revert to their natural instincts, they are monsters

Exactly right.

Yep.

My rottie would lick ya to death ...fine around other dogs and kids ...loved other dogs
I could walk with him without the leash ...even knew not to go into thE street or cross an intersection without me ...smart easily trainable ....I had professional help though

I loved that dog

They're not for everyone ....just like pits dobermans ,shepherds....even big poodle

My little sickly lil rescue poodle who is a pure bred ...is a nasty little mofo ...hates other people and other dogs

Hes only 10 lbs ...hes only a threat to himself if abig dog grabs him lol

He hasn't had a seizure in months now
No sugar...and nothing high in sodium.

People are rotten

He was abandoned and abused ....abandoned cause he has seizures ...I got em under control

Last edited:
I like French Bulldogs better than English Bulldogs.
English Bulldogs are crippled freaks that have multiple physical defects that cripple them for life

There is a huge difference between puppy mills and breeders, Max. Breeders are responsible dog owners who breed and sell healthy dogs to families. They don’t overbreed the animals, and the dogs are well cared for. My daughter bought a poodle from a reputable breeder because her children have allergies, and he’s the nicest dog ever.

I’m not a dog person but all of my cats have been rescue cats, including my current cat.

Why assume a rescue dog was a "problem" for the original owner? Why assume the original owner was a good responsible owner? My little dog was a rescue. She showed up on my carport one day without hair, eyes almost closed, she stunk and she was skinny.

I took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with just about everything that a dog could have including heartworms, intestinal worms, mange, etc But one thing I could tell in the 48 hours I had her before I took her to the vet....this dog was the most loving and caring and APPRECIATIVE dog for ANYTHING you did for her. I never owned a dog before so the night she showed up I didn't have a dog kennel and a bed, I had an old box from the attic and an old bedsheet i folded up for her in the bottom to make her a bed. Within 5 seconds of me setting the old box down she hopped in and looked up at me with a look on her face that STILL brings tears to my eyes 7 years later. I told her Lucy we're going to the vet tomorrow, I'm fixing you up. Now understand, she showed up at my house FOUR DAYS after I lost my job (and the reason was the pilot for the plane that crashed, he cost me that job).

I told the vet spare no expense, save my dog. She said you got it. A couple of thousand dollars later shes a perfectly healthy, happy friendly little loving dog that EVERYONE wants when they meet her.

I talked to my neighbor and she said she saw an old beat up car come down our street, the door opened. they threw out 3 dogs (mine was one of them) and drove off. She had obviously NEVER been to a vet which is what a RESPONSIBLE dog owner would do.

So to think that all rescues have ANYTHING to do with the dog at all is completely absurd. Some people just suck and shouldn't own an animal.

Last edited:
I have a rescue. A Plott Hound. I don't get rescue animals to virtue signal, nor because I have a thing against pure-bred dogs. Breeders will always sell their dogs, but I simply don't want to pay the price they ask. It is ridiculous.

Here is a picture of a Plott hound that looks like the one I have. Mine is a female though.

Plott-On-White-03.jpg

Her name is Charlie and in her four years, she has been in and out of shelters 5 times. Her last 'owner', a prick of epic proportions, simply let her go and moved out of the area.

She is very playful, loves people, and for the first time I think, is happy. She gets free reign of our backyard and the house when we are home, but she does get crated when we are not home. Mainly because she likes to chew and I don't want my furniture torn up, but also because she is nearly 80 pounds and gets crazy trying to play with the cats and I don't want her killing one of them accidentally.

There is nothing inhumane or cruel about crates or putting dogs in them for short durations. In fact, the humane society is where we found her and they recommend using an approved crate for dogs.

Exactly right.
Agree.
They look at a puppy and think it is cute. They don’t understand the process of raising a dog and making it part of your family

Hell,some people shouldnt own a fuken cat fer fuks sake!!
If you aren't ready to make em part of your family and that includes healthcare you have no business having a pet.

The two new pups in my avatar were a money pit from day one.
First they got into the Sago palms I told the yard guy to get rid of and I instructed him to make sure he left nothing behind.
He of course left the most poisonous part the bulbs laying all over the place...6K later they were home and showing no more ill effects.
A few days later Bubba,Gadsdens nickname,started getting sickly so we took him back to the emergency room. Turned out he had parvo which we truly believe he caught at the animal hospital in the first place since he'd never been exposed to other dogs. that one was 5k.

So with this info and knowing parvo was highly contagious we had to buy two 5x5 kennels which we put up in our living room and kitchen to keep them seperate. Had to keep em there for three forken months until they were of age to be vaccinated against the dreadful disease.
And they weren't allowed in the same yard since fecal matter is the main way it's transmitted. Every Time we touched Bubba or took him out back we had to wear hospital scrubs and booties that went straight into the wash and had to bleach our hands before touching Betsy,or Sissy as we call her.

All told at this point with there purchase price we're in damn near 20k !!!!!

But I wouldnt have let them die anymore than I would let my Wife die. Damn the cost!!

Are you kidding me? All the ASPCA shelters have is pit bulls and hounds that won't hunt.

Why assume a rescue dog was a "problem" for the original owner? Why assume the original owner was a good responsible owner? My little dog was a rescue. She showed up on my carport one day without hair, eyes almost closed, she stunk and she was skinny.

I took her to the vet and she was diagnosed with just about everything that a dog could have including heartworms, intestinal worms, mange, etc But one thing I could tell in the 48 hours I had her before I took her to the vet....this dog was the most loving and caring and APPRECIATIVE dog for ANYTHING you did for her. I never owned a dog before so the night she showed up I didn't have a dog kennel and a bed, I had an old box from the attic and an old bedsheet i folded up for her in the bottom to make her a bed. Within 5 seconds of me setting the old box down she hopped in and looked up at me with a look on her face that STILL brings tears to my eyes 7 years later. I told her Lucy we're going to the vet tomorrow, I'm fixing you up. Now understand, she showed up at my house FOUR DAYS after I lost my job (and the reason was the pilot for the plane that crashed, he cost me that job).

I told the vet spare no expense, save my dog. She said you got it. A couple of thousand dollars later shes a perfectly healthy, happy friendly little loving dog that EVERYONE wants when they meet her.

I talked to my neighbor and she said she saw an old beat up car come down our street, the door opened. they threw out 3 dogs (mine was one of them) and drove off. She had obviously NEVER been to a vet which is what a RESPONSIBLE dog owner would do.

So to think that all rescues have ANYTHING to do with the dog at all is completely absurd. Some people just suck and shouldn't own an animal.
Wonderful story
Thank you

She is a true rescue

Exactly right.
Agree.

Hell,some people shouldnt own a fuken cat fer fuks sake!!
If you aren't ready to make em part of your family and that includes healthcare you have no business having a pet.

The two new pups in my avatar were a money pit from day one.
First they got into the Sago palms I told the yard guy to get rid of and I instructed him to make sure he left nothing behind.
He of course left the most poisonous part the bulbs laying all over the place...6K later they were home and showing no more ill effects.
A few days later Bubba,Gadsdens nickname,started getting sickly so we took him back to the emergency room. Turned out he had parvo which we truly believe he caught at the animal hospital in the first place since he'd never been exposed to other dogs. that one was 5k.

So with this info and knowing parvo was highly contagious we had to buy two 5x5 kennels which we put up in our living room and kitchen to keep them seperate. Had to keep em there for three forken months until they were of age to be vaccinated against the dreadful disease.
And they weren't allowed in the same yard since fecal matter is the main way it's transmitted. Every Time we touched Bubba or took him out back we had to wear hospital scrubs and booties that went straight into the wash and had to bleach our hands before touching Betsy,or Sissy as we call her.

All told at this point with there purchase price we're in damn near 20k !!!!!

But I wouldnt have let them die anymore than I would let my Wife die. Damn the cost!!
Best $20 k you ever spent
You are a saint

Are you kidding me? All the ASPCA shelters have is pit bulls and hounds that won't hunt.
Even those "pit bulls" usually arent. Pit mixes? Quite often, yes. But pit has become a rather generic catch all term for any mutt that shows any pit bull characteristics. A real purebred Staffordshire terrier, red nose, or blue nose pit, will cost some pretty good money. Even so... irresponsible owners are often to blame for even the pure breeds ending up at the pound

Forum List

Back