Not looking good for the race baiters

We warned you with Zimmerman when they made a decision on politics to try a case with no real evidence. And to date the fed has not announced it will not prosecute him, we all know they can not but the fact they refuse to even admit it is telling indeed. You hold the left to a higher standard, my ass, you were part and parcel of the rail road.

We warned you with Zimmerman when they made a decision on politics to try a case with no real evidence. And to date the fed has not announced it will not prosecute him, we all know they can not but the fact they refuse to even admit it is telling indeed. You hold the left to a higher standard, my ass, you were part and parcel of the rail road.

You didn't say shit to me, buckaroo. Nothing. There isn't anything there to prosecute Wilson with. Grow up.

You didn't say shit to me, buckaroo. Nothing. There isn't anything there to prosecute Wilson with. Grow up.
There wasn't anything there to prosecute Zimmerman either but the President and Politics forced it, they knew the case was so weak they refused to empanel a grand Jury and the Judge got relieved for open bias against Zimmerman, The prosecutor lied and with held evidence. As I recall you were all for that shit.

There wasn't anything there to prosecute Zimmerman either but the President and Politics forced it, they knew the case was so weak they refused to empanel a grand Jury and the Judge got relieved for open bias against Zimmerman, The prosecutor lied and with held evidence. As I recall you were all for that shit.

Find it. Put up or shut up.

Forum List

Back