Not looking good for the race baiters

Zimmerman is not even good enough to stand next to the shit next to the shoes of Wilson. They aren't even in the same ballpark. Not even close.

And everybody knew from the start that it wasn't going anywhere because of the criteria it would have to meet.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Both have wrongly had their lives ruined. That is where the similarity ends. I never stated otherwise.

But that doesn't matter to the PC racist bigots.

Zimmerman is not even good enough to stand next to the shit next to the shoes of Wilson. They aren't even in the same ballpark. Not even close.

And everybody knew from the start that it wasn't going anywhere because of the criteria it would have to meet.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Both have wrongly had their lives ruined. That is where the similarity ends. I never stated otherwise.

Wilson had his life ruined.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Yeah he did, your denial doesn't change that.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Zimmerman came from power and wealth-even if it was not of his own doing and was supported via his parents after the events. He sold insurance and had no career. His behavior after the case indicates a sense of childish immortality and this seems to coincide with his brush with the law before Trayvon Martin shooting. Zimmerman is not a victim. At all. His life is not destroyed and he can get it together if he alters his behavior.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Zimmerman came from power and wealth-even if it was not of his own doing and was supported via his parents after the events. He sold insurance and had no career. His behavior after the case indicates a sense of childish immortality and this seems to coincide with his brush with the law before Trayvon Martin shooting. Zimmerman is not a victim. At all. His life is not destroyed and he can get it together if he alters his behavior.

Irrelevant.

Wilson can also pick up his life and move on. For all we know he has already done so.

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Irrelevant.

Wilson can also pick up his life and move on. For all we know he has already done so.

No. Wilson won't be able to work as a cop. I realize the truth is a problem for you.

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Irrelevant.

No. Wilson won't be able to work as a cop. I realize the truth is a problem for you.

Actually, I'm the only one telling the truth.

Do YOU know he won't be able to work as a cop? How do YOU know that? What is Darren Wilson doing right now then? You are simply full of shit.

Zimmerman did not.

Irrelevant.

Do YOU know he won't be able to work as a cop? How do YOU know that? What is Darren Wilson doing right now then? You are simply full of shit.

He is probably laying low until it's official. He's going to lay low after that. You're a dumb ass if you think that he won't be a fucking target.

Irrelevant.

He is probably laying low until it's official. He's going to lay low after that. You're a dumb ass if you think that he won't be a fucking target.

Meh, YOU? Calling me a dumbass? I'm not impressed.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.
Zimmerman's life was already a wreck.

He will end up shot or in jail.

Wilson, well, he is now retired, and I assume can keep donations made to his legal defense.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Wilson, well, he is now retired, and I assume can keep donations made to his legal defense.

This is a stupid argument . That's just your moronic opinion. Your refusal to see what is simple and logical doesn't change the truth. I don't understand why this is a point of contention but I'm done trying to think down to that level.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Wilson has enough financial supporters he never has to work again if he doesn't want to.
He'll end up doing something he really enjoys.
Holder tried his best to pin something on Wilson. He fucking failed!
Soon Holder will be teaching at some obscure negro college in the middle of fucking nowhere.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

Wilson has enough financial supporters he never has to work again if he doesn't want to.
He'll end up doing something he really enjoys.
Holder tried his best to pin something on Wilson. He fucking failed!
Soon Holder will be teaching at some obscure negro college in the middle of fucking nowhere.

The thing I love is that everyone on the left told us we were wrong, that Martin and Brown were innocent victims of racist hatred and especially that the court system is corrupt and unfair. Yet aggressive investigation by the Holder Gestapo could not find ant evidence of wrong doing. Now either Eric Holder is himself in on the racist pro-white justice system, or everything the left has been saying was wrong and we were right.

It's pretty sweet.

Zimmerman = innocent
Wilson = innocent

Yes, I said that.

Zimmerman did not.

I agree. Zimmerman seems like a child in an adult body. Had NBC not edited that 911 call then it would have played out (in the media) a whole different way. I still don't care how many times he gets popped now. It's like a joke.

The crap with Wilson pisses me off. He was a political football. He didn't even see that coming. I have never been more disgusted with a lot of people on the left because they operated at the Nancy Grace level. I expect that crap from much of the Right. I hold or held the left to a higher standard. Destroying an individual based on crap that had nothing to do with the incident was worth it. Destroying businesses was worth it. It's revolting.

Wilson will move on because he was a responsible individual before hand, during and afterwards. That is going to be the difference.

Irrelevant.

We can only hope that someday you will remove your head from your ass.

Irrelevant.

We can only hope that someday you will remove your head from your ass.

ZZZZZZzzzzz......

Forum List

Back