Not one Republican had agreed to sponsor this bill about Bump Stocks.

Someone who just came here would think the GOP was on the side of the killers as long as the killer is white.
Only, a retard, someone totally ignorant of the rights citizens of this nation have or someone who desires to fundamentally alter the liberty of our God given rights. Which one of those categories do you fall into?

You do not have a right to an automatic weapon
Sure I would if I applied for the proper permitted to get one. A bump stock is not an automatic weapon. Formerly I could carry my pistol with me where ever I went. I simple couldn't keep it concealed without a permit when I traveled. Never had to shoot anyone to protect myself but I thank God I had the weapon on me to do if it came down to that. I am not willing to let a few snowflakes rob me of my God given rights as a natural born citizen of this great country.

Prove God gave you that right. So you think the gov is God.

Someone who just came here would think the GOP was on the side of the killers as long as the killer is white.
Only, a retard, someone totally ignorant of the rights citizens of this nation have or someone who desires to fundamentally alter the liberty of our God given rights. Which one of those categories do you fall into?

Once again prove its a god given right to carry a gun with you at all times. You really do not know the bible do you.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

I am so disgusted with the Republicans.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that there were warning signs that, if we allowed profiling, would have red flagged this guy to be evaluated on mental health grounds, and that any juvenile records could have helped with that.

Get back to me when you support profiling and locking up dangerously crazy people.

There is no good excuse for a citizen of the US to own an assault weapon. I get it , I loved the rifle range in basic training, but if they want to own an assault weapon, then they should be left at a locker at a firing range. Register it, and get a few days to bring it to a firing range, and there it stays.

No MI is a sorry excuse, even they know when they are going to do something wrong. Sociopaths are not MI.

We have too many people with anger problems in the US. Anger. I am angry our GOP does nothing, nothing , and again nothing.

Then we have a POS Potus who says its a sad thing.

Sure. lock the gun up, like the church did. HOw did that work out for them?

We will see if my assumptions prove true, or not.

:link:

Sure I would if I applied for the proper permitted to get one. A bump stock is not an automatic weapon. Formerly I could carry my pistol with me where ever I went. I simple couldn't keep it concealed without a permit when I traveled. Never had to shoot anyone to protect myself but I thank God I had the weapon on me to do if it came down to that. I am not willing to let a few snowflakes rob me of my God given rights as a natural born citizen of this great country.

Prove God gave you that right. So you think the gov is God.
It is written into the original constitution and that was written by men chosen by God to establish the core principals of this nation. I was born into this nation (no I am not posting my birth certificate for you) which provides me that freedom and liberty. Just because you cannot believe or refuse to believe that God rules the hearts of men does not mean that it isn't true.

Whites will , one day , need to rely on bump stocks for racial survival.

Non white control makes far more sense than gun control.

Once again prove its a god given right to carry a gun with you at all times. You really do not know the bible do you.
I know it through and through. Your ways are not my ways and your precepts are not my precepts.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

What the hell is wrong with you? You don't have to have any stock to bump fire. Why don't learn something instead of being ignorant all the time? Any semi rifle can be bump fired with a rubber band! Do you idiots want to ban rubber bands next? LOL!

Here's another to make you crap your pants.

A bump stock permits a semi-automatic to fire at rates above 300 rpm
An automatic fire rate

Do we ban the stocks or the semi-automatics?

That bill encompassed more than just a bump stock. They worded it that way for a reason, knowing it wouldn't pass and could them blame the Reps. It was all a game on the part of the Democrats, their usual.

As stated before, the Republicans have their own bill to ban the same items, only difference is the Republican bill addresses what to do about existing accessories already out there.

Which is?

Don't know, it has not been released yet. It is in committee.. it was a by partisan bill that was going to have both D and R sponsors...but then a bunch of D's decided t rush through a single paragraph law that includes no language fo what to do about existing products already in hand.
So, the notion that this bill was made up in an attempt to put the Republicans on the wrong side of the issue - has merit. Because...well...that is exactly what the media is doing today. It took some effort for me to find a source that talks about the bi-partisan existing bill in commitee that NO other source mentions...only that "Republicans refuse to sponsor"....which is only a half truth

But 175 Democrats have.

republicans realize this bill was nothing more then a feel good law

that would absolutely change nothing

other then the fact of restricting the law abiding citizens

why do leftists always attack the law abiding folk

A bump stock permits a semi-automatic to fire at rates above 300 rpm
An automatic fire rate

Do we ban the stocks or the semi-automatics?
Where do get a 300 round magazine for it, liar?

Based on your ability to create an automatic weapon, looks like we need to ban assault rifles

It's basic training. Which, oddly enough, the other poster who opposes the weapon and had claimed to have had basic training should have known.

Okay. Let's say you do arbitrarily ban certain weapons legislatively.

How are you going to enforce it on Americans who do not consent to said legislation? Are you going to send men from the government with automatic assault weapons to force the non-consenters to relinquish their property and concede to your will?

Last edited:
I'll tell you what people don't have a right to. People don't have a right to have their feelings addressed. That's what people don't have a right to.

That bill encompassed more than just a bump stock. They worded it that way for a reason, knowing it wouldn't pass and could them blame the Reps. It was all a game on the part of the Democrats, their usual.

As stated before, the Republicans have their own bill to ban the same items, only difference is the Republican bill addresses what to do about existing accessories already out there.

Which is?

Don't know, it has not been released yet. It is in committee.. it was a by partisan bill that was going to have both D and R sponsors...but then a bunch of D's decided t rush through a single paragraph law that includes no language fo what to do about existing products already in hand.
So, the notion that this bill was made up in an attempt to put the Republicans on the wrong side of the issue - has merit. Because...well...that is exactly what the media is doing today. It took some effort for me to find a source that talks about the bi-partisan existing bill in commitee that NO other source mentions...only that "Republicans refuse to sponsor"....which is only a half truth

I'll believe you when I see Republicans vote for ANY restriction

Based on your ability to create an automatic weapon, looks like we need to ban assault rifles

It's basic training. Which, oddly enough, the other poster who opposes the weapon and had claimed to have had basic training should have known.

Okay. Let's say you do arbitrarily ban certain weapons legislatively.

How are you going to enforce it on Americans who do not consent to said legislation? Are you going to send men from the government with automatic assault weapons to force the non-consenters to relinquish their property and concede to your will?

How do you enforce it?
Go door to door looking for them? No....too intrusive

Arrest anyone found firing them in public, anyone having them in their car, anyone trying to sell them

Much easier

I'll believe you when I see Republicans vote for ANY restriction

I have zero doubt they will vote to outlaw, just not sure what they, or Democrats, want to do about the eons of them already out there. You can't just pass a law that suddenly makes 100,000 people criminals.
I do agree with what you say, outlaw the transfer or sales of existing accessorizes - and use of. In other words it is not against the law to own one purchased prior to the law...but it is illegal to use them.

Forum List

Back