Not one Republican had agreed to sponsor this bill about Bump Stocks.

I'll believe you when I see Republicans vote for ANY restriction

I have zero doubt they will vote to outlaw, just not sure what they, or Democrats, want to do about the eons of them already out there. You can't just pass a law that suddenly makes 100,000 people criminals.
I do agree with what you say, outlaw the transfer or sales of existing accessorizes - and use of. In other words it is not against the law to own one purchased prior to the law...but it is illegal to use them.

Sure you can

They used to be legal, now they aren't

Your gun will still work just fine

Sure you can

I don't think it is wise to make a law that suddenly makes people criminals overnight.
There has to be some language in the law to deal with that or the law will be contested. I would agree to something like possession will become illegal after such and such a date.
These things were designed specifically to cheat against a very defined law, I want them gone as much as the next guy. But you can't just rush through a single paragraph law so you can claim your party did it. And that is all this bill is - an attempt to paint the other side as the bad guys. It is despicable.
Let's wait on bi-partisan bill that is in committee, that outlaws them.

First we must must ban rubber bands. Accomplishes exactly the same thing as a bump stock.

You can also use a belt loop. It's easy.

Voting in favor of stupid laws is, well, stupid.

Don't be stupid.

I never realized that

So I guess since there is no way to prevent semi automatic assault rifles from being converted to fully automatic we need to ban assault rifles

Thanks for clarifying that

You can bump fire a semi auto pistol as well.
You want to ban them?

Sure you can

I don't think it is wise to make a law that suddenly makes people criminals overnight.
There has to be some language in the law to deal with that or the law will be contested. I would agree to something like possession will become illegal after such and such a date.
These things were designed specifically to cheat against a very defined law, I want them gone as much as the next guy. But you can't just rush through a single paragraph law so you can claim your party did it. And that is all this bill is - an attempt to paint the other side as the bad guys. It is despicable.
Let's wait on bi-partisan bill that is in committee, that outlaws them.

I won't hold my breath for Republicans supporting ANY legislation

Why ban them? You bedwetters didnt even know what they were until Vegas.
One incident and you crazies piss your pants.
Grow up.

50 dead people thank you

Could've killed more with aimed accurate fire.
Why do you think the military went to three round burst?

To preserve their gun barrels

No...because spraying and praying is not effective and is a waste of ammo.
They use the SAW for suppressive fire.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

I am so disgusted with the Republicans.
What the hell is wrong with you? You don't have to have any stock to bump fire. Why don't learn something instead of being ignorant all the time? Any semi rifle can be bump fired with a rubber band! Do you idiots want to ban rubber bands next? LOL!

Here's another to make you crap your pants.

I wanted to make an Econno Can so bad before I retired as a machinist....
But I also knew a fellow machinist who did ten years in club fed for making suppressors and that put the kibosh on that.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

It's good to see leftardz are finding a new higher regard for innocent lives. . . .

Does this mean we can count on you to help defund Planned Parenthood now?

But 175 Democrats have.

------------------------------------------------ GOOD , things are working as expected . And many , many Americans love their bump stocks/ slide fire stocks . From what i hear the companies that make them are in increased production mode and the bump fires / bump stocks are selling like hotcakes Penny .

Grow up.

50 dead people thank you

Not with a crowd densely packed at a concert

Grow up.

50 dead people thank you

Have you ever tried to aim a semi auto rifle while firing as fast as possible?

Really........I just cant for the life of me understand how a progressive even bothers to bring up the topic of weapons and weapon accessories?? Really displays a new level of stoopid in our society.:deal::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:. I mean c'mon now.........the tread topic is silly.

50 dead people thank you

Have you ever tried to aim a semi auto rifle while firing as fast as possible?

I'll answer for him...........no. If you follow this guys posts on gun grabbing, they are beyond clueless like all progressive banter regarding guns. When you co-mingle naïve with unicorn chasing mentality, you get incoherent responses.

Here is a vid that a progressive will watch and draw a clueless conclusion :gay: >>>

This weapon is not even in the discussion on this thread, but those familiar with firearms know exactly why it can be in the discussion if one is talking opening fire in a church ( as compared to a bump stock AR/AK ). Note.....the Mad Russian is using slugs on this vid.

No elaboration necessary ( for non-k00ks :popcorn: )

First we must must ban rubber bands. Accomplishes exactly the same thing as a bump stock.

You can also use a belt loop. It's easy.

Voting in favor of stupid laws is, well, stupid.

Don't be stupid.

I guess we need to ban that rifle then.

Is there any idea you have that doesn't require forcible confiscation enforced by armed government agents?

Forum List

Back