Not one Republican had agreed to sponsor this bill about Bump Stocks.

Which of the Saudis and other rich sickos who like to see people normal people murdered had private planes at the Airport in Vegas? Does anyone have a list of those yet?

Now what do the Saudis have to do with this or the vegas shooting?

And now we do.

And now we want them banned.
To bad you don't always get what you want.

I know, too dam bad those vegas victims and the church victims are dead or hurt. I guess I could careless like some do on this thread, let me get my blinders on.
The people do not have to give away their God given rights just because one nut case got loose with a gun. I suppose church goers will need to have one person at all times stationed on guard to shoot any loose demon filled creeps that may want to shoot them or harm their families.

Which of the Saudis and other rich sickos who like to see people normal people murdered had private planes at the Airport in Vegas? Does anyone have a list of those yet?

Now what do the Saudis have to do with this or the vegas shooting?
Just a pondering as to who all was there on the top floors of the Mandalay which prince Alaweed [sic] owned a good share of watching the massacre go on down below them. Even if the exact people are not known their jets that were there are identifiable.

What the OP is leaving out is because republicans have their own bill going to compete with HR 3497.
The Democrat bill has no language to address existing items.

The bump fire stock ban is a red herring that would lead to ban of other firearms and accessories.

Ain't happening, boys. Sorry.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

I am so disgusted with the Republicans.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that there were warning signs that, if we allowed profiling, would have red flagged this guy to be evaluated on mental health grounds, and that any juvenile records could have helped with that.

Get back to me when you support profiling and locking up dangerously crazy people.

There is no good excuse for a citizen of the US to own an assault weapon.

Who needs an excuse? It's a guaranteed right.

What is an assault weapon? I've been asking for twenty years and have never received an answer.

Cosponsors - H.R.3947 - 115th Congress (2017-2018): Automatic Gunfire Prevention Act

But 175 Democrats have.

What the hell is wrong with the Republicans in our congress. Oh I know "prayer" for those and good wishes, only a moron says that. Guess there are a lot of morons in the GOP congress.

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that there were warning signs that, if we allowed profiling, would have red flagged this guy to be evaluated on mental health grounds, and that any juvenile records could have helped with that.

Get back to me when you support profiling and locking up dangerously crazy people.

There is no good excuse for a citizen of the US to own an assault weapon. I get it , I loved the rifle range in basic training, but if they want to own an assault weapon, then they should be left at a locker at a firing range. Register it, and get a few days to bring it to a firing range, and there it stays.

No MI is a sorry excuse, even they know when they are going to do something wrong. Sociopaths are not MI.

We have too many people with anger problems in the US. Anger. I am angry our GOP does nothing, nothing , and again nothing.

So perhaps you, being so angry, should not have a firearm.

Why ban them? You bedwetters didnt even know what they were until Vegas.
One incident and you crazies piss your pants.
Grow up.

50 dead people thank you
Dont get me wrong, the ordeal is absolutely horrible BUT so what?
How does that justify banning something?
.000000001% of the time, someone takes advantage of freedom. Whats new?

A crazed asshole is allowed to rain down death at a rate of 300 rpm?

So what?

If you want to slaughter people, you are entitled to the best tool for the job

Grow up.

50 dead people thank you

So what?

Pffft. Far more are killed by probe and scrape.

That bill encompassed more than just a bump stock. They worded it that way for a reason, knowing it wouldn't pass and could them blame the Reps. It was all a game on the part of the Democrats, their usual.

That bill encompassed more than just a bump stock. They worded it that way for a reason, knowing it wouldn't pass and could them blame the Reps. It was all a game on the part of the Democrats, their usual.

As stated before, the Republicans have their own bill to ban the same items, only difference is the Republican bill addresses what to do about existing accessories already out there.

Someone who just came here would think the GOP was on the side of the killers as long as the killer is white.

Someone who just came here would think the GOP was on the side of the killers as long as the killer is white.
Only, a retard, someone totally ignorant of the rights citizens of this nation have or someone who desires to fundamentally alter the liberty of our God given rights. Which one of those categories do you fall into?

Grow up.

50 dead people thank you

So what?

He could have killed more without the bump stock.

But 175 Democrats have.

There is no good excuse for a citizen of the US to own an assault weapon. I get it , I loved the rifle range in basic training, but if they want to own an assault weapon, then they should be left at a locker at a firing range. Register it, and get a few days to bring it to a firing range, and there it stays.

No MI is a sorry excuse, even they know when they are going to do something wrong. Sociopaths are not MI.

We have too many people with anger problems in the US. Anger. I am angry our GOP does nothing, nothing , and again nothing.

Then we have a POS Potus who says its a sad thing.

Sure. lock the gun up, like the church did. HOw did that work out for them?

We will see if my assumptions prove true, or not.

As stated before, the Republicans have their own bill to ban the same items, only difference is the Republican bill addresses what to do about existing accessories already out there.

Which is?

Only, a retard, someone totally ignorant of the rights citizens of this nation have or someone who desires to fundamentally alter the liberty of our God given rights. Which one of those categories do you fall into?

You do not have a right to an automatic weapon

You do not have a right to an automatic weapon
Sure I would if I applied for the proper permitted to get one. A bump stock is not an automatic weapon. Formerly I could carry my pistol with me where ever I went. I simple couldn't keep it concealed without a permit when I traveled. Never had to shoot anyone to protect myself but I thank God I had the weapon on me to do if it came down to that. I am not willing to let a few snowflakes rob me of my God given rights as a natural born citizen of this great country.

Forum List

Back