Not only did Trump take a guys purple heart. Not only does he say it's real...but then

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
He says he always wanted a purple heart...

Who the hell says they always wanted to get a purple heart? Does he even know what that's given for?

Once again Trump cons you guys with an outright, quickly found out blatant lie and his supporters more enjoy the ride than they care for the truth. Not some shit you have to investigate. Shit the other day he complained about the debate schedule and said "The NFL wrote me saying this is ridiculous". Then the NFL tweeted:

We never sent a letter to Mr Trump

And people just go "Awww, that's soooo Trump" :confused-84:

Who the hell says they always wanted to get a purple heart? Does he even know what that's given for?

Once again Trump cons you guys with an outright, quickly found out blatant lie and his supporters more enjoy the ride than they care for the truth. Not some shit you have to investigate. Shit the other day he complained about the debate schedule and said "The NFL wrote me saying this is ridiculous". Then the NFL tweeted:

Maybe he can ask Kerry, who actually put himself in for one for getting a splinter in his ass...

Maybe he can ask Kerry, who actually put himself in for one for getting a splinter in his ass...

One more splinter than you or Trump took. So why would he say he always wanted one? Did he ask for a deferment by accident?

Yeah, I'm sure this is far worse than Hillary's murder of four Americans via negligence, her exposure of critical Top Secret documents online on her unsecured mail server, and the double standard she gets all the time and never prosecuted from her copious crimes, like serial perjury, theft of government funds and looking so butt face ugly.

Yeah, I'm sure this is far worse than Hillary's murder of four Americans via negligence,

Yes because Hillary is a murderer like all other SOC's :rolleyes:

Remember how Bush murdered all those Americans? No? Oh different rules...I forgot.

Stop being silly

Its like saying "I've always wanted to be in a Wheelchair".....like who does that?

One more splinter than you or Trump took. So why would he say he always wanted one? Did he ask for a deferment by accident?
Do you have one?

Do you have one?

Nope, have you ever heard anyone say they always wanted a purple heart? I dont think Trump even knows what getting one means. And he just took it! AND he said it was real!

I mean.....lets be serious

The Trump Outrage of the Day.

This was yesterday. He's still got to make through Wednesday. Can he do it without telling another lie or saying something stupid?

A gambling man would say no
Sounds like all you're doing is putting a negative spin on anything he says, regardless of its validity.

Go ahead and give me the positive spin on taking some guys medal and saying he always wanted one. Annnnnd go!

Do you have one?

Nope, have you ever heard anyone say they always wanted a purple heart? I dont think Trump even knows what getting one means. And he just took it! AND he said it was real!

Somebody gives you a present......like a tie or aftershave......the first thing you say is "thanks.....I always wanted one of those".

The Trump Outrage of the Day.

This was yesterday. He's still got to make through Wednesday. Can he do it without telling another lie or saying something stupid?

A gambling man would say no
Sounds like all you're doing is putting a negative spin on anything he says, regardless of its validity.

Go ahead and give me the positive spin on taking some guys medal and saying he always wanted one. Annnnnd go!
How about STFU.

Do you have one?

Somebody gives you a present......like a tie or aftershave......the first thing you say is "thanks.....I always wanted one of those".

But its not a tie or aftershave. It was the purple heart.

And he said it was real.

Whats your positive spin.....Annnnnd Go!

Do you have one?

And he said it was real.

No spin needed.

The guy offered it to him and Trump accepted it. You're the butt wad trying to spin this.

Do you have one?

And he said it was real.

No spin needed.

The guy offered it to him and Trump accepted it. You're the butt wad trying to spin this.

He said it was real and knew it was fake. Whats the positive spin I'm missing champ?

Annnnnnd Go!

Actually a purple heart is pretty average as far as medals go. Getting wounded in combat is pretty normal. Getting a Medal Of Honor, or a DSC is a big deal.

army-rib1a.jpg.cf.jpg

Do you have one?

And he said it was real.

No spin needed.

He said it was real and knew it was fake. Whats the positive spin I'm missing champ?

Annnnnnd Go!
Unless he has orders stating he was wounded in battle, it's just a Medal. I doubt he'll wear it. I think he earned it about as much as Obama earned his Nobel Prize.

Forum List

Back