Not only do black lives matter, All lives matter.

And the reason why I continue? Well that's because......

Its our party we can do what we want (no drama)
Its our party we can say what we want (Mike will made)
Its our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can live how we want

Its our party we can do what we want
Its our party we can say what we want
We can kiss who we want
We can live how we want

Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere
Hands in the air like we don't care
Cause we came to have so much fun now
Got somebody here might get some now

If you're not ready to go home
Can I get a "Hell, no!"? (Hell no)
Cause we gonna go all night
Till we see the sunlight alright

So la da di da di
we like to party
Dancing with Molly
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it we who bout that life
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
We run things, Things don't run we
Don't take nothing from nobody

We can kiss who we want
We can see who we want

To my home girls here with the big butts
Shaking it like we at a strip club
Remember only God can judge us
Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya
And everyone in line in the bathroom
Trying to get a line in the bathroom
We all so turned up here
Getting turned up yea yea

So la da da di
we like to party
Dancing with Molly
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
We run things
Things don't run we

We can kiss who we want
We can see who we want

Its our party we can do what we want to
Its our house we can love who we want to
Its our song we can sing if we want to
Its my mouth I can say what I want to
Yea, Yea, Yeah

And we can't stop, yeah
And we won't stop, oh
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?
And we can't stop
And we can't stop, yeah
And we won't stop, oh
Things don't run we
Yea, Yea, Yeah, Yeah, ehh

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Possibly America's Future National Anthem..

I'll agree with you, that source is suspect, that said, you don't attack that source, that is a fallacy.

What you do, is deny the allegation and prove it false. If you can.

One has to doubt whether the allegation is false though, because the original source of the information comes from the CIA backed disinformation source, INFOWARS.

Some of their intel is good, some not so much. To find out what intel is good, and what is not, a person should find a second source. One has been provided here. This is a fact, not conjecture. DeRay McKesson is a Deep State agent provocateur.

The Deep State is funding this chaos.

We should not be partisan and let the elites divide and conquer us. It is a game, we are the pawns.

The facts speak for themselves.
I'm not attacking the source. I am dismissing it. It could be true but from that source I wont even take it seriously. My thing is that it really doesnt matter if who funded what or who is living where. As long as they are working on a solution for my people I give them props.

That's a riot.

"They" who ever they be, don't give a shit about "your" people. They really don't.

Elite blacks have about as much in common with you as they do Steve McRacist. And you and Steve McRacist have more in common with each other than these fuckers that are trying to sow chaos to create their one world order.

Divide et Impera is an old Roman tactic used for hundreds and hundreds of years by the elites. It is about pitting one poor group of sad souls against another, when their common interest is really in uniting with each other.

Only through a huge amount of chaos can the liberal-democratic West justify undemocratic means to change bureaucratic systems that have been nearly a century in the making. Only through violent chaos can they hope to institute their Agenda 2030 crap, or whatever they renamed it.

And if you think the neo-feudalism they are going to replace the participatory republics and democracies are going to be "a solution for my people," you haven't studied history, nor do you understand how deep politics work. They don't give a shit about the poor, ethnic minorities, hungry, homeless, women, etc., nor does justice for the plebes enter into their calculations. Not once transformation is complete. Did you know they have made it illegal to give hand outs to the poor now?

When their reordering of society is over, there will just be LESS justice and LESS compassion for everyone.

13686623_1005419616180194_3099381315934194591_n.jpg

quote-we-still-have-a-choice-today-nonviolent-coexistence-or-violent-co-annihilation-this-martin-luther-king-100-35-86.jpg

He saw back then, but you are being willfully blind today.

quote-Malcolm-X-the-negro-revolution-is-controlled-by-foxy-25361.png

72fa7b0aa421705c86647924bd669938.jpg

All these racist elites want is an excuse to declare martial law. Wise up.

I'm NOT saying that trans-people should not be allowed to do what they want. What I AM saying is that the Government should not either force in either way to personal issues, AND the Government should not be MIS-LEADING to outsiders.

A big difference between being a victim of 'Bible' thumping and 'Political Law' thumping is that a person can walk away from a Bible thumping. A person cannot walk away from the Political Law thumping.

I'll agree with you, that source is suspect, that said, you don't attack that source, that is a fallacy.

One has to doubt whether the allegation is false though, because the original source of the information comes from the CIA backed disinformation source, INFOWARS.

Some of their intel is good, some not so much. To find out what intel is good, and what is not, a person should find a second source. One has been provided here. This is a fact, not conjecture. DeRay McKesson is a Deep State agent provocateur.

We should not be partisan and let the elites divide and conquer us. It is a game, we are the pawns.

I'm not attacking the source. I am dismissing it. It could be true but from that source I wont even take it seriously. My thing is that it really doesnt matter if who funded what or who is living where. As long as they are working on a solution for my people I give them props.

That's a riot.

"They" who ever they be, don't give a shit about "your" people. They really don't.

Elite blacks have about as much in common with you as they do Steve McRacist. And you and Steve McRacist have more in common with each other than these fuckers that are trying to sow chaos to create their one world order.

Divide et Impera is an old Roman tactic used for hundreds and hundreds of years by the elites. It is about pitting one poor group of sad souls against another, when their common interest is really in uniting with each other.

Only through a huge amount of chaos can the liberal-democratic West justify undemocratic means to change bureaucratic systems that have been nearly a century in the making. Only through violent chaos can they hope to institute their Agenda 2030 crap, or whatever they renamed it.

And if you think the neo-feudalism they are going to replace the participatory republics and democracies are going to be "a solution for my people," you haven't studied history, nor do you understand how deep politics work. They don't give a shit about the poor, ethnic minorities, hungry, homeless, women, etc., nor does justice for the plebes enter into their calculations. Not once transformation is complete. Did you know they have made it illegal to give hand outs to the poor now?

When their reordering of society is over, there will just be LESS justice and LESS compassion for everyone.

quote-we-still-have-a-choice-today-nonviolent-coexistence-or-violent-co-annihilation-this-martin-luther-king-100-35-86.jpg

Thats conspiracy talk. Wake up. The control of the elites has evolved to a point where they dont have to declare martial law.

Pretty soon, you'll be thrown into Jail for 'Bible Thumping' your own kids in your own home.

I just checked...it's not true. It's all bogus.

Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests
  • Hedge fund mogul's Open Society Foundations made huge donations
  • Organizers bussed in from New York and D.C. to take over campaigning
  • Different cash recipients would repeat each others' messages
  • Helped to keep events and messages at the top of news agenda
  • Soros cash, from speculating on markets, is given to many liberal causes
Billionaire George Soros spent $33MILLION bankrolling Ferguson demonstrators to create 'echo chamber' and drive national protests

George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action
Liberal billionaire gave at least $33 million in one year to groups that emboldened activists
George Soros funds Ferguson protests, hopes to spur civil action

Parents could be arrested for walking their kids to school
School threatens to charge parents with trespassing if they pick up their own kids

Florida mom arrested after letting 7-year-old walk to the park alone
Mom arrested for letting 7-year-old walk to the park - CNN.com

When to walk and when not to walk your children has become LAW?

The first article DOES NOT ALLOW parents in being parents... And the second article SAYS SHE WAS NOT PARENT ENOUGH to be a parent. How does a Parent know when she can or cannot walk their children to places or when to allow their children to go outside and play without parental supervision?

I'm sure you get the gist.

Just because some people DIDN'T KNOW this was going on does not mean that they should tell others that they are wrong for KNOWING.

Do you want to know what I see when facing these sorts of people? Disgruntled employees over others who do NOT follow Government rules to the TEE.

Do you want to know what I see when facing these sorts of people? Disgruntled employees over others who do NOT follow Government rules to the TEE.
I really have to give them CREDIT... They are true examples of HOW TO OBEY AUTHORITIES.

I really have to give them CREDIT... They are true examples of HOW TO OBEY AUTHORITIES.

It would be much easier though if the Authorities could be trusted to OBEY. I don't know enough about politics to say whether they are being 'good' or 'bad.'

That's a riot.

Thats conspiracy talk. Wake up. The control of the elites has evolved to a point where they dont have to declare martial law.

Hello? Are you even paying attention?

France has been in a state of Emergency for the past year. With another Gladio B operation to continue it. . . . right. . . on. . . schedule.

Jail Time for walking your child to school??? Are they NOT telling the parents why?

The American Mirror? :laugh:

That's a riot.

France has been in a state of Emergency for the past year. With another Gladio B operation to continue it. . . . right. . . on. . . schedule.

France? In a state of Emergency from White elitists? And a lot of Whites are in America? Aren't the French also classified as 'White?'

That's a riot.

France? In a state of Emergency from White elitists? And a lot of Whites are in America? Aren't the French also classified as 'White?'

The WHITE are oppressing the other WHITE? Talk about family feuds...

Forum List

Back