Not only do black lives matter, All lives matter.

I'll agree with you, that source is suspect, that said, you don't attack that source, that is a fallacy.

What you do, is deny the allegation and prove it false. If you can.

One has to doubt whether the allegation is false though, because the original source of the information comes from the CIA backed disinformation source, INFOWARS.

Some of their intel is good, some not so much. To find out what intel is good, and what is not, a person should find a second source. One has been provided here. This is a fact, not conjecture. DeRay McKesson is a Deep State agent provocateur.

The Deep State is funding this chaos.

We should not be partisan and let the elites divide and conquer us. It is a game, we are the pawns.

The facts speak for themselves.
I'm not attacking the source. I am dismissing it. It could be true but from that source I wont even take it seriously. My thing is that it really doesnt matter if who funded what or who is living where. As long as they are working on a solution for my people I give them props.
I just checked...it's not true. It's all bogus.
Forgive me if I don't believe you....like AT ALL
Its all good. I believe him.

Black Lives Matter protests spread to Europe

(CNN)They may be thousands of miles apart -- but that didn't stop Black Lives Matter protesters in Europe marching in solidarity with their U.S. counterparts over the weekend.
Hundreds of people marched in London, Berlin and Amsterdam, Netherlands, holding signs emblazoned with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and chanting, "No justice, no peace."

They followed similar protests across the United States after police shot dead two black men --

Black Lives Matter protests spread to Europe - CNN.com
If all lives mattered they would have made up that slogan before BLM made up BlackLivesMatters. Justice for us is not specific enough without further watering it down with apologies.
maybe they didn't think 'outside' the box when they came up with the slogan 'black lives matter.' Maybe a 'hasty' call?

(CNN)They may be thousands of miles apart -- but that didn't stop Black Lives Matter protesters in Europe marching in solidarity with their U.S. counterparts over the weekend.
Hundreds of people marched in London, Berlin and Amsterdam, Netherlands, holding signs emblazoned with the hashtag #BlackLivesMatter and chanting, "No justice, no peace."

They followed similar protests across the United States after police shot dead two black men --

If all lives mattered they would have made up that slogan before BLM made up BlackLivesMatters. Justice for us is not specific enough without further watering it down with apologies.
maybe they didn't think 'outside' the box when they came up with the slogan 'black lives matter.' Maybe a 'hasty' call?
How so? The feeling in the Black community is just that. Black lives dont matter to cops. What better slogan or catch phrase would capture that?

if the Latinos begin being interrogated by Authorities, the sign will change to 'Latino Lives Matter.' and so forth and so on. ( forgive my lack of English skills today.)

if the Latinos begin being interrogated by Authorities, the sign will change to 'Latino Lives Matter.' and so forth and so on. ( forgive my lack of English skills today.)
Latinos are pretty smart people too.

Black/All lives matter is a ridiculous meme.Your life, my life or anyone else's life only have the value we put on it ourselves. If we act in a reckless manner we will reap the consequences of such stupidity. It is not the job of my local police department to extend to me the latitude or respect that I don't even extend to myself or others.

"ALWAYS OBEY FOR YOUR OWN GOOD" is advice normally given to hostages and those living in dictatorships, not the free citizens of a democracy.

All the way till, 'lives matter?'

Black/All lives matter is a ridiculous meme.Your life, my life or anyone else's life only have the value we put on it ourselves. If we act in a reckless manner we will reap the consequences of such stupidity. It is not the job of my local police department to extend to me the latitude or respect that I don't even extend to myself or others.

"ALWAYS OBEY AUTHORITY" is advice normally given to hostages and those living in dictatorships, not the free citizens of a democracy.
That's what machine gun mary said also while holding American diplomats hostage in Tehran.. Did you know that she is running for President of Iran next year?

MADONNA

Human Nature Lyrics

(Spoken:)
Express yourself, don't repress yourself

Chorus:

And I'm not sorry (I'm not sorry)
It's human nature [it's human nature]
And I'm not sorry [I'm not sorry]
I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [it's human nature]

You wouldn't let me say the words I longed to say
You didn't want to see life through my eyes
[Express yourself, don't repress yourself]
You tried to shove me back inside your narrow room
And silence me with bitterness and lies

Did I say something wrong?
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about sex
[I musta been crazy]
Did I stay too long?
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't speak my mind
[What was I thinking?]

Chorus:

You punished me for telling you my fantasies
I'm breaking all the rules I didn't make
(Express yourself, don't repress yourself)
You took my words and made a trap for silly fools
You held me down and tried to make me break

Bridge:

Did I say something true?
[I must have been crazy]
Did I have a point of view?
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about you
[What was I thinking?]

Chorus:

Bridge:

Did I say something true?
(I must have been crazy)
Did I have a point of view?
Oops, I didn't know I couldn't talk about you
(What was I thinking?)

Chorus

Chorus2

And I'm not sorry [I'm not apologizing]
It's human nature [Would it sound better if I were a man?]
And I'm not sorry [You're the one with the problem]
I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [Why don't you just deal with it]

Chorus 3

And I'm not sorry [Would you like me better if I was?]
It's human nature [We all feel the same way]
And I'm not sorry [I have no regrets]
I'm not your bitch don't hang your shit on me [Just look in the mirror]

Chorus 4

And I'm not sorry [I don't have to justify anything]
It's human nature [I'm just like you]
And I'm not sorry [Why should I be?]

HUMAN NATURE Lyrics - MADONNA

Masoumeh Ebtekar

Masoumeh Ebtekar (Persian: معصومه ابتکار‎‎; born Niloufar Ebtekar; 21 September 1960) is current Vice President of Iran and head of Environmental Protection Organization, being appointed on 10 September 2013. She has previously held the same office from 2 August 1997 to 3 August 2005, making her the first female Vice President of Iran.

Ebtekar first achieved fame as "Mary", the spokesperson of the students who took hostages and occupied the US Embassy in 1979. Later she became the head of the Environment Protection Organization of Iran during the administration of President Mohammad Khatami, and was a city councilwoman of Tehran from 2007 to 2013.[2]

Masoumeh Ebtekar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Portrait of Masoumeh Ebtekar.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Masoumeh Ebtekar

Masoumeh Ebtekar (Persian: معصومه ابتکار‎‎; born Niloufar Ebtekar; 21 September 1960) is current Vice President of Iran and head of Environmental Protection Organization, being appointed on 10 September 2013. She has previously held the same office from 2 August 1997 to 3 August 2005, making her the first female Vice President of Iran.

Ebtekar first achieved fame as "Mary", the spokesperson of the students who took hostages and occupied the US Embassy in 1979. Later she became the head of the Environment Protection Organization of Iran during the administration of President Mohammad Khatami, and was a city councilwoman of Tehran from 2007 to 2013.[2]

Masoumeh Ebtekar - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

File:Portrait of Masoumeh Ebtekar.jpg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This may indeed be Iran's NEXT president, if which she is, could make Germany, United States, Iran, and the U.K as well as Brazil and others being led by women all at the same time.

I don't know. To me it matters but to many others, it doesn't matter too much. :) :) :)

iu

This person HAS to be one of the YOUNGEST TRANS out there.... Do you think she's cute?

What would it make me if I had sexual intercourse with a Trans?

Gay? Straight? Bi? Desperate? Don't care? Victim of a lie?

And the reason why I continue? Well that's because......

Its our party we can do what we want (no drama)
Its our party we can say what we want (Mike will made)
Its our party we can love who we want
We can kiss who we want
We can live how we want

Its our party we can do what we want
Its our party we can say what we want
We can kiss who we want
We can live how we want

Red cups and sweaty bodies everywhere
Hands in the air like we don't care
Cause we came to have so much fun now
Got somebody here might get some now

If you're not ready to go home
Can I get a "Hell, no!"? (Hell no)
Cause we gonna go all night
Till we see the sunlight alright

So la da di da di
we like to party
Dancing with Molly
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
Can't you see it's we who own the night?
Can't you see it we who bout that life
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
We run things, Things don't run we
Don't take nothing from nobody

We can kiss who we want
We can see who we want

To my home girls here with the big butts
Shaking it like we at a strip club
Remember only God can judge us
Forget the haters cause somebody loves ya
And everyone in line in the bathroom
Trying to get a line in the bathroom
We all so turned up here
Getting turned up yea yea

So la da da di
we like to party
Dancing with Molly
Doing whatever we want
This is our house
This is our rules
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?
And we can't stop
And we wont stop
We run things
Things don't run we

We can kiss who we want
We can see who we want

Its our party we can do what we want to
Its our house we can love who we want to
Its our song we can sing if we want to
Its my mouth I can say what I want to
Yea, Yea, Yeah

And we can't stop, yeah
And we won't stop, oh
Can't you see it's we who 'bout that life?
And we can't stop
And we can't stop, yeah
And we won't stop, oh
Things don't run we
Yea, Yea, Yeah, Yeah, ehh

Miley Cyrus - We Can't Stop Lyrics | MetroLyrics

Forum List

Back