Not spying? F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

WASHINGTON — The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

What the fuck do you call this if it’s not spying?

Lying pieces of garbage trying to stage a coup.

There’s currently an investigation looking into what the obama admin did during the 2016 election. We should be getting all the facts in ~a month.

I think that investigation is why democrats are scrambling to impugn AG Barr. They don’t want people to believe what we’re going to learn from that report.

Last edited:
We pay these people to investigate anyone who is seemingly way too close to Russian spies. I fail to see the logic that the question of campaign involvement with Russia should have never been investigated.

This whole thing is ridiculous and I’m afraid that we’re not going to get the truth. If everything went according to plan nothing would come out. But, since the Americans people who voted for trump besides what everyone done for Hillary had failed

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We pay these people to investigate anyone who is seemingly way too close to Russian spies. I fail to see the logic that the question of campaign involvement with Russia should have never been investigated.
RussiansUnderBed.jpg

F.B.I. Sent Investigator Posing as Assistant to Meet With Trump Aide in 2016

WASHINGTON — The conversation at a London bar in September 2016 took a strange turn when the woman sitting across from George Papadopoulos, a Trump campaign adviser, asked a direct question: Was the Trump campaign working with Russia?

The woman had set up the meeting to discuss foreign policy issues. But she was actually a government investigator posing as a research assistant, according to people familiar with the operation. The F.B.I. sent her to London as part of the counterintelligence inquiry opened that summer to better understand the Trump campaign’s links to Russia.

What the fuck do you call this if it’s not spying?

Lying pieces of garbage trying to stage a coup.

That's not spying. Spying is tapping telephones, following members of your staff, infiltrating the campaign staff and reporting whats going on.

There were over 200 contacts between members of the Russian government and the Trump Campaign, all of which campaign officials lied about, and none of which they reported to the FBI as they had been warned to do. Having a meeting with Papadopolous, who openly bragged in a public bar in London that he knew the Russians had Hillary's emails, would seem to be a requisite under the circumstances.

Meeting with Papadopolous and having a dicussiono to see if he really is that dumb and politically naive is a no-brainer.

They were lookin at these people BECAUSE THEY WERE IN CAHOOTS WITH SHADY RUSSIANS !

God, you trump freaks just ignore that fact.

They were lookin at these people BECAUSE THEY WERE IN CAHOOTS WITH SHADY RUSSIANS !

God, you trump freaks just ignore that fact.
:itsok:

You sheep will soon learn how you were played and used by the democrats.

The fact that the FBI did not give the Trump campaign a defensive briefing about suspected Russian influence, including telling the "Group of 8" that the FBI was investigating the Trump campaign, lends credence to the explanation that the FBI basically setup the Trump campaign for the "insurance policy" investigation.

Look at the other side. Hillary had an illegal server to defeat FOIA. She destroyed subpoenaed evidence. The FBI lead investigator Mr. Strzok, was a Trump hater as seen by his texts. Comey excused Hillary's obvious crimes.

It's obvious that the top echelon of the FBI and DOJ tried a coup against Trump that failed. They setup the Trump campaign using illegal FISA warrants, the Steele dossier, undercover agents, illegal spying, conspiracy to use the 25th amendment, illegal leaks of classified information, and other crimes.

The IG report coming out soon, as well as Barr's investigation should catch more than a few conspirators.

Barr already called in spying.

Barr's investigation will reveal the who, what, where, when and how of the giant shit show that was the Mueller investigation.

I'd bet there are some sweating people out there right now.

Sure hope we get to read that report. It will be a dandy.

Forum List

Back