🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Not sure I'm too keen on the Tea Party

"Not sure I'm too keen on the Tea Party"

Not sure I care...no, wait! I'm sure...I DON'T care.

The mutual political destruction of Trump and the TP are inevitable now. That can't be avoided. America will be well served.

America's religious right is destroying the GOP

The religious dimension that they have really alienates voters in my eyes.
God is the great alienator? Interesting.
No, you have it wrong. The evangelical far right wacks are the great alienator. They do not represent God.
They represent those who believe in God. The suggestion is made that if you believe in God than you are mucking things up because God causes you to not believe in climate change! God causes you to seek to live your life according to His Will and that apparently annoys some people who choose not to seek God. Seriously. Where's the tolerance, the embrace of diversity?

The message here is that a group of voters are dismissed because they pray. Don't discuss issues with them! Just declare yourself alienated! What's next? Crying and stomping your feet? It's almost as though you feared them.

No, you have it wrong. The evangelical far right wacks are the great alienator. They do not represent God.
They represent those who believe in God. The suggestion is made that if you believe in God than you are mucking things up because God causes you to not believe in climate change! God causes you to seek to live your life according to His Will and that apparently annoys some people who choose not to seek God. Seriously. Where's the tolerance, the embrace of diversity?

The message here is that a group of voters are dismissed because they pray. Don't discuss issues with them! Just declare yourself alienated! What's next? Crying and stomping your feet? It's almost as though you feared them.
Some folks work with drama queen diplomacy...

The Republican party has moved no where in regards to the religious right. The Republican party has always opposed abortion. The Republican party has always opposed slavery. The Republican party, at least on paper, has always opposed big government.

What has happened is the left has won a lot of battles in their move to the left. The right hasn't moved but the center has. Now folks can sodomize each other and even get married. Can anyone say that the Republican party EVER supported such a thing? Now we have a whole host of folks getting healthcare for free. While Republicans do not want folks to not be able to get health care, nationalized health care has been opposed by Republicans since forever.

So what people want is to do whatever it is they want to do with no one in opposition. They don't want a being that is bigger then themselves. They want people like OWS who does exactly the same as the group who took over the Land Management office but in one they support in the latter they want to kill them.

What we are seeing is the logical conclusion of relativism. The right hasn't moved the left has just gotten more degenerate. Which doesn't mean that the right wing won't be destroyed, it just means the country will go down with them.

Well, I do best I can with what I have. See, my ass isn't as well drawn as yours.

Well, I do best I can with what I have. See, my ass isn't as well drawn as yours.
Some can adjust, others sublimate....

The rise in popularity of Trump and Cruz is a result of the fact that the mainstream GOP has lost its way. Speaker Ryan sealed the fate of the GOP when he and the GOP completely caved in to the Democrat's wishes. The Tea Party might not be to everyone's taste but the majority of the party is disgusted with the GOP right now.

Some can adjust, others sublimate....
..some channel cartoon characters...

The rise in popularity of Trump and Cruz is a result of the fact that the mainstream GOP has lost its way. Speaker Ryan sealed the fate of the GOP when he and the GOP completely caved in to the Democrat's wishes. The Tea Party might not be to everyone's taste but the majority of the party is disgusted with the GOP right now.
Boneher knelt and bobbed for Oblama also..

All too true and indeed helps my point.

All too true and indeed helps my point.
But Reagan said compromise is what a politician is suppose to do...

Nothing has changed in the last 250 years of the Great Republic except maybe the former KKK member turned supreme court justice's interpretation of the 1st Amendment and the "separation of church and state that didn't exist in the Constitution.. What seems to be the problem with religion? The Obama administration has a chaplain and they say a prayer and they even celebrate Christmas on public property. What is the specific issue with the Tea Party concerning religion? Maybe it's just Christian beliefs that bother certain anonymous posters. Is it "religion" or freedom of religion that bothers you most? Sometimes the low information left gets the concepts confused.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back