'Not the Bee' captured Assassin's social media...and it's exactly what you'd expect...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
These are just the highlights. A anti-Israel, fanatic of Ukraine, Biden supporting, Democrat donating, TDS afflicted assassin...

...and the media attempts to paint him as "politically unaffiliated".

What a joke legacy media has become.

1000002729.png

1000002730.png

1000002731.png

Doesn’t sound like a Biden supporter at all...calling him “sleepy Joe” and all that.

Does sound like a complete nut job...more along the lines of whack job conspiracy theorists and only a small toe on the grounds of reality.

Doesn’t sound like a Biden supporter at all...calling him “sleepy Joe” and all that.

Does sound like a complete nut job...more along the lines of whack job conspiracy theorists and only a small toe on the grounds of reality.
He may be crazy but he aint stupid

He managed to find out where trump would be on saturday when no one else knew

I wonder who told him?

He may be crazy but he aint stupid

He managed to find out where trump would be on saturday when no one else knew

I wonder who told him?

Indeed, who did tell him. Oh, and it was a Sunday not a Saturday.

How did he know, how did he know the right time to be at the 6th green? it is not like Trump is calling in an reserving a tee time.

Also very convenient that the SS guy just happened to see the barrel sticking through the fence before Trump was anywhere close.

He called Joe those things the reason the rest of the Left calls him genocide Joe

It is because he refused to side with those that want to destroy the Zionist nation idiot.

To be a Leftists, there are two criteria. You must want to murder unborn babies and Zionists. If you refuse either, they will slit your throat like the tried to do Kavanaugh for overturning Roe vs. Wade, and they don't care which party you are from.

How did he know, how did he know the right time to be at the 6th green? it is not like Trump is calling in an reserving a tee time.

Also very convenient that the SS guy just happened to see the barrel sticking through the fence before Trump was anywhere close.
So you want to play a little game of Blame the Victim, huh?

One of the many dem voters that actively pushed to get Xiden to step aside.

Another radicalized ActBlue terrorist.

At this point, with now TWO Actblue donors trying to assassinate Trump, can we put this organization on the terror watch list?

Followed him., Have you never been to a golf course? It's pretty simple

As a MAGA I suppose I should push back against your suggestion

But we know that trump did cheat on his wife

And a woman scorned…

So I find your quip to be funny

I still think he’s the best choice for president however

Forum List

Back