'Not the Bee' captured Assassin's social media...and it's exactly what you'd expect...

It does seem that way to me.

How did he know Trump was golfing that day? Though I did just look and the course is not as close to MLG as I thought, it is a 4.5 miles away so I guess he could have just followed the motorcade.

Why are the bushes around the fence not cut back to remove hiding spots?

Had the guy already scoped out the area and knew that part of the fence was close to one of the holes?

Why was his rifle sticking through the fence before Trump was even on the right hole?

There are a lot of questions that need answered.
Well...in that case, I apologize.

I would like the answer to those questions as well...but I suspect that the answer to how he was able to followed the motorcade is...the guy used a small, high altitude, drone to surveil the motorcade.

We'll know more after the GoPro video is analyzed.

Sure, it could have been collusion with another Peter Stryok type in government with information on Trump's itinerary.

I certainly wouldn't rule that out.

But, generally, folks go with what they know, and his guy was supposedly not only an expert in the Russo-Ukraine War and it's drone tactics, but also sending drones to Ukraine.

Makes the drone hypothesis the most likely given current information.

Last edited:
Why was his rifle sticking through the fence before Trump was even on the right hole?
Rookie mistake?

Not enough room in the bushes?

Overconfidence?

And overconfidence is a big one here, I think.

If you had a virtually unlimited choice of rifles to choose from for a long range shot...how far from the top would an 7.62x39 AK47 be?

It wouldn't be in my top ten thousand...I wouldn't even consider it.

I would like the answer to those questions as well...but I suspect that the answer to how he was able to followed the motorcade is...the guy used a small, high altitude, drone to surveil the motorcade.

We'll know more after the GoPro video is analyzed.

Interesting. But it seems just driving behind it would not be illegal so he might have just followed them.

But, generally, folks go with what they know, and his guy was supposedly not only an expert in the Russo-Ukraine War and it's drone tactics, but also sending drones to Ukraine.

Makes the drone hypothesis the most likely given current information.

That does make sense.

Rookie mistake?

Not enough room in the bushes?

Overconfidence?

And overconfidence is a big one here, I think.

I see where you are coming from. It seems the guy had some sort of training so the rookie mistake seems less likely.

Perhaps we are over thinking it, the guy was a nutball, maybe we are giving him too much credit.

It seems the guy had some sort of training so the rookie mistake seems less likely.
...or...and I think this is more likely...he was an armchair commando that was all hat and no cattle.

What did Jesse Ventura(?) say (and I'm paraphrasing) "There were six hundred and twenty four Navy Special Operations Personel that served in Vietnam during the war, and I've met all twenty two thousand of them."

Last edited:
...or...and I think this is more likely...he was an armchair commando that was all hat and no cattle.

What did Jesse Ventura(?) say (and I'm paraphrasing) "There were six hundred and twenty four Navy Special Operations Personel that served in Vietnam during the war, and I've met all twenty two thousand of them."

It is sort of an interesting case based on Florida open carry laws.

If they had found the guy sitting there say at 8am, would he have been breaking any laws?

It is sort of an interesting case based on Florida open carry laws.

If they had found the guy sitting there say at 8am, would he have been breaking any laws?
He was a convicted felon in possession of an altered firearm.

Apparently it was an SKS with the serial # removed.

Yes, I read that. So far the only charges against him are being a felon with a gun and removing the SS number from the gun.

maybe more will come
Personally, I'm not a fan of the open carry of rifles outside of hunting. Sure, it's legal, but it's inflammatory.

what a load of bullshit.
Progs cannot stand Religion and God. And we all come from the earth. So, we come from the primordial soup. Nature made all forms of life. And with-it humans and others more primitive that came before them. Our species still has all of the components of what they were when the first ones appeared. Yet somehow in a half century we have "evolved" and we are cheating what we are. And this cannot last. There are differences between men and women. And yes, some women can kick some male ass in. Again, this cannot last. We can become genteel or much more civil. The survival gene comes to the surface at some point and that will change all of the things we have seen and live with the last half century or so when it gets here. If it is nasty, many sociopaths and psychopaths will rise to the top and be mostly men. The pecking order will be much more defined in a militaristic way and not in the politically correct, diverse, DEI way we have today. And you will cause it.

1000002736.png

So even though he wasn't a registered democrat, he is in fact a democrat.
When he found reason to support Bernie over sleepy Joe because sleepy Joe wasn’t nearly left enough to suit him, Routh identified himself as a far leftwing nut job. That’s a hallmark of much of the Democrap Party. They seek to move ever further to the left.

Why else would they (the honchos, not the voters) simply give the “Party” nomination to a far leftwing brainless icon like Kamalalala?

One of the many dem voters that actively pushed to get Xiden to step aside.

Another radicalized ActBlue terrorist.

At this point, with now TWO Actblue donors trying to assassinate Trump, can we put this organization on the terror watch list?
Good catch! WTF is Act Blue? Yes indeed, they need to be investigated after 2 of their donors tried to assassinate Trump. We might find Soros money, who knows?

You can count on the fact that the Biden Feds only release stuff about the assassin that they want people to know. Is he a Russian agent? Is he an FBI informant? Where the hell is Biden?

Doesn’t sound like a Biden supporter at all...calling him “sleepy Joe” and all that.

Does sound like a complete nut job...more along the lines of whack job conspiracy theorists and only a small toe on the grounds of reality.
Doesn't sound MAGA OR Republican

One of the many dem voters that actively pushed to get Xiden to step aside.

Another radicalized ActBlue terrorist.

At this point, with now TWO Actblue donors trying to assassinate Trump, can we put this organization on the terror watch list?
JHC.
The political affiliation is irrelevant.
The guy is clearly deranged and does NOT speak for anyone else.

The America I believe in holds the individual accountable for their crimes. Not the environment. This idiot can rot in a cell.

Grow up people.

JHC.
The political affiliation is irrelevant.
The guy is clearly deranged and does NOT speak for anyone else.

The America I believe in holds the individual accountable for their crimes. Not the environment. This idiot can rot in a cell.

Grow up people.
We are just seeing pattern with ActBlue donors. At some point we need to investigate why we have this pattern…and root out the cause and hold responsible

Forum List

Back