'Not the Bee' captured Assassin's social media...and it's exactly what you'd expect...

As a MAGA I suppose I should push back against your suggestion

But we know that trump did cheat on his wife

And a woman scorned…

So I find your quip to be funny

I still think he’s the best choice for president however
Men don’t cheat on their wives as much as they’re seizing opportunity. Nothing against the wife. It’s more about satisfying the male sex appetite.

Does sound like a complete nut job...more along the lines of whack job conspiracy theorists and only a small toe on the grounds of reality.
Speaking of complete nut job conspiracy theorists with only a small toe on the grounds of reality...

...in order to downplay yet another assassination attempt on President Trump, the left-wing loons have #StagedAssassinationAttempt trending on X.com...

1000002732.png

Some samples...

Speaking of complete nut job conspiracy theorists with only a small toe on the grounds of reality...

...in order to downplay yet another assassination attempt on President Trump, the left-wing loons have #StagedAssassinationAttempt trending on X.com...

View attachment 1013145

Some samples...

These you can’t chalk up to communistic propaganda. These are just basic mental retardation.

Indeed, who did tell him. Oh, and it was a Sunday not a Saturday.

How did he know, how did he know the right time to be at the 6th green? it is not like Trump is calling in an reserving a tee time.

Also very convenient that the SS guy just happened to see the barrel sticking through the fence before Trump was anywhere close.
Speak of the devil. ^^^

Another left wing loon, caught in it's natural habitat, insinuating the assassination attempt was staged.

:cuckoo:

Doesn’t sound like a Biden supporter at all...calling him “sleepy Joe” and all that.

Does sound like a complete nut job...more along the lines of whack job conspiracy theorists and only a small toe on the grounds of reality.
Didn't you get the memo where the Democrats kicked Biden to the curb and gave his spot to Kneepads?

Speak of the devil. ^^^

Another left wing loon, caught in it's natural habitat, insinuating the assassination attempt was staged.

I did not say or suggest it was staged. I asked logical questions, that you have no answer for so you have to go into attack mode.

How boring.

Speak of the devil. ^^^

There are like a half a dozen threads by your fellow MAGA cult members asking these same questions .

I did not say or suggest it was staged. I asked logical questions, that you have no answer for so you have to go into attack mode.

How boring.
Cool, cool. :doubt:

So then, what exactly is your point then?

That the Deep State set Trump up?

Give me a fucking break.

At your terminal stage of TDS, claiming "staged" is exactly the point you were trying to make.

If you're going to go retard and insinuate it's staged...just go full retard instead of pussying out like a little bitch.

Cool, cool. :doubt:

So then, what exactly is your point then?

That the Deep State set Trump up?

Give me a fucking break.

If you're going to go retard and insinuate it's staged...just go full retard instead of pussying out like a little bitch.

There is no deep state, so that is out of the question.

As I said in the post above, your fellow MAGA cult members are asking these same questions...why are you not attacking them?

Not to mention, why do you not want to know the answers to these questions?

There is no deep state, so that is out of the question.

As I said in the post above, your fellow MAGA cult members are asking these same questions...why are you not attacking them?

Not to mention, why do you not want to know the answers to these questions?
Obviously you think Trump was set up to be assassinated, like the other posters you are referencing?

A simple yes, no or running away with your tail tucked will suffice.

Obviously you think Trump was set up to be assassinated, like the other posters you are referencing?

It does seem that way to me.

How did he know Trump was golfing that day? Though I did just look and the course is not as close to MLG as I thought, it is a 4.5 miles away so I guess he could have just followed the motorcade.

Why are the bushes around the fence not cut back to remove hiding spots?

Had the guy already scoped out the area and knew that part of the fence was close to one of the holes?

Why was his rifle sticking through the fence before Trump was even on the right hole?

There are a lot of questions that need answered.

Forum List

Back