Not the only whistleblower!!

Sounds like another gossip monger to me. Hearsay. The DOJ has already cleared Trump. Lets see if they clear Biden.
Biden was cleared months ago. If the DOJ doesn't clear Biden it'll be in a kangaroo court.

Trump doesn't get to break the law now moving forward just because he was found not guilty in the Mueller report. Not guilty is not the same as innocent too by the way. He wasn't cleared. There just wasn't enough evidence. Close but not enough. And Don Jr, if he wasn't daddy's son, would have been charged for that meeting with the russians in Trump tower but he got a pass because he's a daddy's boy like Biden's son.

Where did Mueller find Trump "not guilty"? I don't recall hearing or reading that.
He made NO RECOMMDENDATIONS for INDICTMENT.
Starr was able to identify 13 crimes Bill Clinton committed and made 13 Recommendations for Indictment.

I tried to look and all I could find was

ATTORNEY: HILLARY COULD BE CHARGED WITH AT LEAST 13 CRIMES
“Somebody’s got to go to jail” over Uranium One & Trump dossier scandals

This was from 2017.

Interesting. Bill committed 13 crimes and Infowars says Hillary could be charged with 13 crimes.

But how many crimes was she charged with? Zero?

And all Bill got caught doing was lying about a bj. What else did he do? What were the other 12 crimes?

Sounds like another gossip monger to me. Hearsay. The DOJ has already cleared Trump. Lets see if they clear Biden.
Biden was cleared months ago. If the DOJ doesn't clear Biden it'll be in a kangaroo court.

Trump doesn't get to break the law now moving forward just because he was found not guilty in the Mueller report. Not guilty is not the same as innocent too by the way. He wasn't cleared. There just wasn't enough evidence. Close but not enough. And Don Jr, if he wasn't daddy's son, would have been charged for that meeting with the russians in Trump tower but he got a pass because he's a daddy's boy like Biden's son.

Where did Mueller find Trump "not guilty"? I don't recall hearing or reading that.

Guess you missed the no collusion and no obstruction.

Mueller's report bit you lefty loons in the ass.

LMAO

Why are you lying?

U.S. President Donald Trump is correct to say that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the U.S. 2016 presidential election found "no obstruction of justice."

Rating

False
This was not the first time Trump made such a claim, nor was it the last. The president and his defenders have repeatedly claimed that Mueller found no evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice, and that this two-volume report represented a total exoneration. But is that what Mueller concluded?

NOPE

Did Mueller say there was “no obstruction” by Trump? No.

U.S. Rep. Jerrold Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, addressed this issue during the opening moments of Mueller’s testimony on July 25, 2019. When Nadler asked Mueller about the president’s repeated claim that the report found no obstruction, Mueller responded that that is not what the report stated.

I could go on but why bother. You have no credibility.

Did Mueller Conclude Trump Committed 'No Obstruction' in the 2016 Election Probe?

Read here yourself why you are a stupid asshole.
snopes-said-was-false-mvresearchiscomplete-~hollywood-22274534.png

He made NO RECOMMDENDATIONS for INDICTMENT.
Starr was able to identify 13 crimes Bill Clinton committed and made 13 Recommendations for Indictment.

Ken Starr listed off numerous charges against Bill Clinton in 1998, despite not being able to indict a sitting President. Why couldn't Mueller do the same thing?
renderTimingPixel.png

I don't understand the legal process very well, let alone the legal process inside politics but when Ken Starr released his report on Bill Clinton, he listed off a long list of charges against Bill Clinton.

The Starr report cited 11 specific possible grounds for impeachment in four categories: five counts of lying under oath, four counts of obstruction of justice, one count of witness tampering and one count of abuse of constitutional authority.

So while not being able to indict a sitting President, he still listed out in plain english the charges. While Mueller's report is damning against President Trump, it doesn't appear to include this same strong direct language. So why were there stark differences in how both of these men approached this report. Could Mueller have easily outlined the various counts against President Trump in his report if he wanted to?

It could be that Starr was a Republican going after a Democratic president and Mueller is a Republican investigating a Republican president. I'm sure if the Democrats would have appointed someone he or she would have listed off numerous charges against Trump and people on his time like Jr.

And, don't worry because this impeachment that Trump's going to go through will list off numerous charges including lying, obstruction, witness tampering, threatening witnesses and abuse of constitutional authority.

So don't worry Trump will be charged.

LMAO

Why are you lying?

U.S. President Donald Trump is correct to say that Special Counsel Robert Mueller's report on Russian interference in the U.S. 2016 presidential election found "no obstruction of justice."

Rating

False
This was not the first time Trump made such a claim, nor was it the last. The president and his defenders have repeatedly claimed that Mueller found no evidence of collusion or obstruction of justice, and that this two-volume report represented a total exoneration. But is that what Mueller concluded?

NOPE

U.S. Rep. Jerrold Nadler, chairman of the House Judiciary Committee, addressed this issue during the opening moments of Mueller’s testimony on July 25, 2019. When Nadler asked Mueller about the president’s repeated claim that the report found no obstruction, Mueller responded that that is not what the report stated.

Did Mueller Conclude Trump Committed 'No Obstruction' in the 2016 Election Probe?

Can you debunk the claims made in that snopes link? Then fuck off

IDid Mueller Conclude Trump Committed 'No Obstruction' in the 2016 Election Probe? NOPE.

LMAO

Why are you lying?

Rating

False

NOPE

Please show us where snopes is wrong

Does the phrase “no obstruction” appear in Mueller’s report? No.

Did Mueller’s report clear Trump from an obstruction charge? No.

Did Mueller find evidence related to potential issues of obstruction of justice involving the president? Yes.

Did Mueller conclude that an underlying crime was required for an obstruction charge? No.

Did Mueller conclude that Trump obstructed justice? No.

Mueller detailed 11 issues related to the topic of obstruction of justice, but he did not make a traditional prosecutorial decision in regards to the matter. Instead, he collected evidence while “memories were fresh and documentary materials were available” and detailed those findings in this report.

While we can’t say if Trump obstructed justice (that determination is up to Congress, and, largely, the American public), we can say this: The special counsel’s report did not state that Trump committed “no obstruction.”

LMAO

Why are you lying?

Rating

False

NOPE

Can you debunk the claims made in that snopes link? Then fuck off

IDid Mueller Conclude Trump Committed 'No Obstruction' in the 2016 Election Probe? NOPE.
Snopes has been exposed as a leftist hack site for years now...Now go play with your Legos.

LMAO

Why are you lying?

Rating

False

NOPE

How about ABC or any other news source that isn't a right wing lying piece of shit fake media?

Trump’s comments about the whistleblower could be an impeachable offense.

Karl said, “It’s clear that the president is directing the response to all this himself. Both through his tweeting some 30 tweets over the weekend. But in terms of this attack on the whistleblower, it has been relentless. Of course, it started by suggesting the whistleblower those who talk to the whistleblower are essentially spies, and the punishment for spying used to be a death. Now demanding to out the whistleblower. His own aides have called whistleblower part of the deep state conspiracy.”

He added, “George, this could well be a violation of federal whistleblower protection laws and is also the kind of thing that could end up being one of the articles of impeachment against the President, imitating the whistleblower.”

Why not? Nancy Pelosi and the Democrats in the House can impeach Trump for anything they want.

We know Trump is guilty of this because he tweeted out the threats himself.

You want to say he wasn't threatening anyone? The House Democrats and I am not buying that one bit. And that's who you have to convince if you don't want Trump impeached. Face it, he's going to be impeached.

· In an August 8 letter, written by House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Neal says that his committee received "credible allegations of 'evidence of possible misconduct'" from a federal employee in July.

· Though the president is not required by law to release their tax returns, every president has voluntarily released their tax returns or a tax summary since 1974⁠ — except Trump.

· Trump is also dealing with another whistleblower complaint, lodged in August, which sparked the House to launch a formal impeachment inquiry.

Snip

House Ways and Means chairman Richard Neal, the House committee which has jurisdiction over taxes, tariffs, and other social assistance programs, sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin saying that a "Federal employee" submitted an "unsolicited communication" on July 29, 2019, which alleged that there were "'inappropriate efforts to influence'" the mandatory Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit of Trump's and Vice President Mike Pence's tax returns.

In his August 8 letter, Neal argued that the allegations made by the whistleblower were "credible" and pointed to "evidence of possible misconduct."

Another whistleblower has come forward, this time alleging ‘inappropriate steps’ were taken to influence Trump’s tax audit
--------------------------------------------------
I figured as much with Barr's dtr in the IRS or any trumper.
NO ONE CARES LOL Call cnn lol big baby’s! Lol

· In an August 8 letter, written by House Ways and Means Chairman Richard Neal to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin, Neal says that his committee received "credible allegations of 'evidence of possible misconduct'" from a federal employee in July.

· Though the president is not required by law to release their tax returns, every president has voluntarily released their tax returns or a tax summary since 1974⁠ — except Trump.

· Trump is also dealing with another whistleblower complaint, lodged in August, which sparked the House to launch a formal impeachment inquiry.

Snip

House Ways and Means chairman Richard Neal, the House committee which has jurisdiction over taxes, tariffs, and other social assistance programs, sent a letter to Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin saying that a "Federal employee" submitted an "unsolicited communication" on July 29, 2019, which alleged that there were "'inappropriate efforts to influence'" the mandatory Internal Revenue Service (IRS) audit of Trump's and Vice President Mike Pence's tax returns.

In his August 8 letter, Neal argued that the allegations made by the whistleblower were "credible" and pointed to "evidence of possible misconduct."

Another whistleblower has come forward, this time alleging ‘inappropriate steps’ were taken to influence Trump’s tax audit

You will end up caring when your man leaves DC.

TDS threads need to be reclassed to The Rubber Room at this juncture!

Snip

You will end up caring when your man leaves DC.
Yea in 2025 .. he’s not going anywhere till then snowflake.. deal with it

I wonder if the whistle blower is Brennan...and he got the leak from one of his buddies from the white house...or maybe Bolton...
That would explain why his name is being so guarded...

Where did Mueller find Trump "not guilty"? I don't recall hearing or reading that
Because you're a dumb ass...Mueller could find no evidence of wrong doing...in this country we are still innocent until proven guilty...comrade assfuck...if you want guilty till proven innocent I know plenty of places you can move to...freaking idiot....

Forum List

Back