Not to worry, Mao

I don't believe the Pentagon is paying any attention to the Kenyan homo these days. Maybe I'm dreaming but I think I heard the missile-shield system in Poland and Romania has been activated. Barry hasn't shown any interest in standing up to Putin so maybe the Joint Chiefs went around him.

Hillary said this morning that Trumps tweet about the Egypt thing "makes it difficult to build the coalition to fight" the evil ones.

Maybe Foo can remind us who is in that coalition...and what they are contributing.

I don't believe the Pentagon is paying any attention to the Kenyan homo these days. Maybe I'm dreaming but I think I heard the missile-shield system in Poland and Romania has been activated. Barry hasn't shown any interest in standing up to Putin so maybe the Joint Chiefs went around him.
Another blank page in his legacy book.

Another blank page in his legacy book.

Notice which finger the ivan is pushing the "re-set" button with....:badgrin:

tumblr_inline_mr6imbFqzQ1qz4rgp.jpg

China is a paper tiger. Their threat reminds me of Quackdaffi's "line in the sand" or Sadist Hussein's "mother of all battles".

They may have been a paper tiger before Willy Jeff sold them Loral's missile-guidance systems for campaign money....not anymore.

Your Gubmint said the shield was to protect Europe from Iran. Your Gubmint lied to you again since you believe the shield is meant for Putin........or............you agree with Putin that the shield is meant for Russia. Putin and Russia tanks you for your validation!..........:tank:..............

Your Gubmint said the shield was to protect Europe from Iran. Your Gubmint lied to you again since you believe the shield is meant for Putin........or............you agree with Putin that the shield is meant for Russia. Putin and Russia tanks you for your validation!..........:tank:..............

Relax ya borscht gobbling bolshevik.....it's designed to knock down a rogue missile, not Putin's wave after wave of ICBMs. :rolleyes-41:

Magic is not into provocation...unless it's directed at Christians.

China: We’re ready if US ‘stirs up any conflict’ in South China Sea
China is a paper tiger. Their threat reminds me of Quackdaffi's "line in the sand" or Sadist Hussein's "mother of all battles".
If China and Saddam are paper tigers wtf is Isis...and why hasn't Magic destroyed them?
ISIS is the love child of George and Barack, throwing a temper tantrum for attention. They need a good spanking.

Relax ya borscht gobbling bolshevik.....it's designed to knock down a rogue missile, not Putin's wave after wave of ICBMs. :rolleyes-41:

While you're at it, pull my finger and go fetch me a Baby Ruth bar.............

Forum List

Back