🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Note to DNC....see what happens when you support Hillary...miss Bernie?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
How n the hell are Trump and Hillary tied in all the key states, with Trump being this lunatic on crazy glue and crack? We are gonna dred the day, we gave Hillary the nod....if Trump wins, I will never ever ever ever ever support the DNC again.

You should already be in that stance, same for the "other" party. We all should be "there".

How n the hell are Trump and Hillary tied in all the key states, with Trump being this lunatic on crazy glue and crack? We are gonna dred the day, we gave Hillary the nod....if Trump wins, I will never ever ever ever ever support the DNC again.

Well said.

You blacks are never going to leave the DNC. They have owned you people since you first came here in chains, save for a few decades until Lyndon Johnson's Great Society put you all on the government teet.

• Banned
You blacks are never going to leave the DNC. They have owned you people since you first came here in chains, save for a few decades until Lyndon Johnson's Great Society put you all on the government teet.
And you stupid rednecks are never gonna leave the RNC....a party that always leave office with HUGE DEFICITS THAT DEMOCRATS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, high unemployment numbers, a blown up DOD spending and a shit economy...THIS IS FUCKIN FACT!!!

• Banned
Bernie would have been worse than either
Yes, but with Bennie....Trump would be forced to focus on issues and not Bill, emails and nonsense. A task, I don't think he would have been capable of handling..actually having to act like a motherfucken presidential candidate rather than this out of control white bitch joke that he's become

And you stupid rednecks are never gonna leave the RNC....a party that always leave office with HUGE DEFICITS THAT DEMOCRATS HAVE TO DEAL WITH, high unemployment numbers, a blown up DOD spending and a shit economy...THIS IS FUCKIN FACT!!!

Redneck came to be a name because coal workers who were trying to unionize wore red bandannas as a signal to other workers that they were progressives who were working for better working conditions. I, for one, admire them and their efforts to work for the common good. Your hatred of the working man is noted.

y Alex Daugherty

[email protected]

Bernie Sanders doesn’t want to be president, but he could snatch three electoral votes in Vermont.
That’s because Vermont is one of seven states that allow voters to write in anyone for president, even if they have no intention of running for office.
Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump are two of the most disliked presidential candidates ever, and Google searches for write-in ballots are skyrocketing.
Vermont is one of the states asking Google about write-in votes the most. A write-in vote for Sanders in Vermont would be treated like a vote for Trump or Clinton.
Only Vermont, Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, New Jersey, Rhode Island, Iowa and Oregon allow voters to write in anyone for president.

In addition to Trump, Clinton and Libertarian Gary Johnson, who are on the ballot in all 50 states, five other candidates have access to enough votes to win in November.
Green Party candidate Jill Stein, Constitution Party candidate Darrell Castle, Reform Party candidate Rocky De La Fuente, independent Laurence Kotlikoff and independent Evan McMullin are either on the ballot or have filled out the paperwork to be considered as a write-in candidate in enough states to win.
McMullin is within striking distance of winning Utah.

If a write-in candidate were to win a state on November 8 and Trump or Clinton fails to gain 270 electoral votes, the House of Representatives chooses the president between the top three candidates.

Write-in candidates have won Senate races in recent years. In 2010, incumbent Republican Lisa Murkowski waged a successful write-in campaign after losing the Republican primary to a Tea Party challenger.

Read more here: Write-ins could propel Bernie Sanders in Vermont, even though he doesn’t want to win

Forum List

Back